Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

No. 6 posted:

Also true but this doesn't make the dumb image any more clever.

...turn on your monitor :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Kill my eyes

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Oh my loving God I don't know who this monster is but his punchable face is showing up in ALL my targeted ads I have zero interest in.

Is the picture just one of those things where everyone pretends there's something interesting about it but it's all just a forum game? I can never tell and I get so lost. I know it ruins it to just tell me, though. So I'll just... walk away from this thread until this goes away because it's very stressful

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

credburn posted:

Oh my loving God I don't know who this monster is but his punchable face is showing up in ALL my targeted ads I have zero interest in.

Is the picture just one of those things where everyone pretends there's something interesting about it but it's all just a forum game? I can never tell and I get so lost. I know it ruins it to just tell me, though. So I'll just... walk away from this thread until this goes away because it's very stressful

It's just a picture of a hula hoop leaning up against a bed. Now people are having fun with it.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Bad Sneakers posted:

It's just a picture of a hula hoop leaning up against a bed. Now people are having fun with it.

Hey some beds just are that annoying. I get where they're coming from here.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

credburn posted:

Hope this explains it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcaIKvSB1n0

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

credburn posted:

It's Pewdiepie.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I have never watched a single second of any Mr. Beast content. All I know is that he makes poor people do tricks for money, did an unironic squid games, and is richer than I can ever imagine as a result because the world is hell.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

rydiafan posted:

I have never watched a single second of any Mr. Beast content. All I know is that he makes poor people do tricks for money, did an unironic squid games, and is richer than I can ever imagine as a result because the world is hell.

I heard of him through Papa Meat/Meatcanyon, probably one of the funniest cartoon parodies I've seen :lol:

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
I don't know where else to post this, the greatest interview question and answer:

https://twitter.com/KiLBJJ/status/1653013916581076997

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Trabant posted:

I don't know where else to post this, the greatest interview question and answer:

https://twitter.com/KiLBJJ/status/1653013916581076997

It could easily go in the favourite tweets thread as that is very easily a favourite tweet.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Facebook Aunt posted:

Exactly. Hard to blackmail people when all their embarrassing poo poo is already public.

:devil: Do as we say or we'll tell everyone you're secretly a furry!
:confused: Secretly? I've been to FurCon six times.

Going to FurCon, to make myself invincible.

Unstoppable, as those whomst poo poo with the stall door open in public restrooms.

Indomitable, like....

I can feel myself going off the rails typing this.

Get me my loincloth.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Kit Walker posted:

Nothing. The red hula hoop makes you think it's a red circle highlighting something like in a meme, except it's just a red hula hoop and you've tricked yourself into thinking there's more to it

this poo poo sucks

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Seaniqua hates this one weird trick!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

You know, for the kids.

the hoop is upside down.

Seriously though, the bedspread pattern is one of those magic eye tricks that reveals a sailboat.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

BiggerBoat posted:

the hoop is upside down.

Seriously though, the bedspread pattern is one of those magic eye tricks that reveals a sailboat.

You're sure that's not just one of your ptsd-induced flashbacks?

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Laffo

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

holy poo poo lol

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

No ring

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

:eyepop:

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

:vince:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

:chanpop:

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

Imperador do Brasil posted:

It’s not gonna be one of those weird haircuts is it?
I like your style. :hfive:

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Idgi

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

we're goin round in circles!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

we're goin round in circles!

That's the best thing to go around in!

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

dr_rat posted:

That's the best thing to go around in!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
https://twitter.com/AlvaroCampoy/status/1653312567501115393

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Friends I really don't like the red ring image, it fucks with me awfully

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

LOL It must suck to be colorblind and not see the joke

Philippe posted:

Friends I really don't like the red ring image, it fucks with me awfully

I did not see this before I posted and I'm real sorry about your condition

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
That bed cover is actually black and blue, right?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Flyinglemur posted:

I did not see this before I posted and I'm real sorry about your condition

I had my sense of humour surgically removed, it was a prerequisite for becoming a PYF mod. Thank you.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Paladinus posted:

That bed cover is actually black and blue, right?

Yeah, it's a cop's bed.

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde

ok now do the goatman but the inside of his rear end is the bed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

I see a full circle.