Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
*pours velveeta onto taco*

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

numberoneposter posted:

corn > flour tortillas

:wrong: and I don't give a poo poo about authenticity!

Sid Vicious posted:

i got an invite to bluesky two weeks ago so I have been shitposting on it all weekend and there’s a screenshot of some of my posts in an article in the verge lol

Oh sid... :allears:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Get this:

Seff Peckinsnith

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

AARD VARKMAN posted:

dilemma: it is Tuesday and i want tacos but i forgot to buy tortillas at the grocery store f*ck my ***

Well, that escalated quickly

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Anyone ever do that deal where you make biscuit dough but then instead of making biscuits you dump a bunch of taco fixins on top of it and bake the whole thing?

It’s a real fat boy’s delight.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!

Toxic Mental posted:

Get this:

Seff Peckinsnith

more like seth peckSNITCH

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I'm gonna make tuna salad for dinner... Ummm
My sister in law told me I was making egg salad and adding tuna to it.. and I guess she's right?

The secret is to add super hot prepared horseradish, relish, touch of Dijon, and to use miracle whip instead of traditional mayonnaise for the extra zip!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

My sister in law told me I was making egg salad and adding tuna to it.. and I guess she's right?

The secret is to add super hot prepared horseradish, relish, touch of Dijon, and to use miracle whip instead of traditional mayonnaise for the extra zip!

the super hot horseradish is a good toss-in suggestion, gonna remember that next time I make a tuna or egg salad

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sid Vicious posted:

i got an invite to bluesky two weeks ago so I have been shitposting on it all weekend and there’s a screenshot of some of my posts in an article in the verge lol

Owns

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

of course, the day I find out my girlfriend's Scion parked in the street has a dead battery and needs to go to the shop tomorrow morning to begin its suspension replacement is the same day I find out that the guys that broke into and tried to steal my truck in October didn't only steal my jumper cables, they stole my crankstarting battery too :mad:

I guess we gotta jump it with my truck or her subaru, which is cool because there is room for exactly one (1) car to drive down this street at a time, this is not going to be a pain in the rear end with numerous parties furious about it at all

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

the super hot horseradish is a good toss-in suggestion, gonna remember that next time I make a tuna or egg salad

You shan't be disappointed it's a really good add-in

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I was in the office today and while in was there my kid ate all the mustard Doritos :(

This is what you have to look forward to Nooner.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I was in the office today and while in was there my kid ate all the mustard Doritos :(

This is what you have to look forward to Nooner.

I am on the lookout for mustard doritos but I have no faith in getting them in NM :sigh: at least Tapatio Doritos are back on the shelves

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

The gently caress is s mustard Dorito? Like spicy "Chinese" mustard aka horseradish in yellow goo?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Yeah and it sounds delicious

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Wendigee posted:

The gently caress is s mustard Dorito? Like spicy "Chinese" mustard aka horseradish in yellow goo?

Yeah that’s the vibe. They’re surprisingly good.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Now sizzle up a pan of egg roll fillings like cabbage and maybe a meat some carrots maybe get that all softened and then make a nice dip for your Chinese mustard Doritos.

Sounds good

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You'll want to season that of course and learn what actually goes inside and egg roll but it sounds awesome on crispy Chinese mustard style corn chips somehow

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Gotta find these Doritos

My wife makes fun of me every time we get Chinese cause I always dunk my eggroll in a sinus destroying amount of mustard and start crying about it, but it burns sooooo good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

Gotta find these Doritos

My wife makes fun of me every time we get Chinese cause I always dunk my eggroll in a sinus destroying amount of mustard and start crying about it, but it burns sooooo good

you and me both buddy

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wendigee posted:

Does your tuna salad also have egg in it because mine doesn’t

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

Gotta find these Doritos

Hell yeah Chinese mustard owns

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I only like Chinese mustard on egg rolls but it's good
Although sometimes it's like atomic and it's not so good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

Although sometimes it's like atomic and it's not so good

:wrong: that's the best

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

MrQwerty posted:

you and me both buddy

:hfive:

It's a test to see how much you can get on the egg roll without getting the sinus burn. Breathing out of your mouth helps.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
egg roll is already perfect and needs no mustard but if u like it better with mustard that’s okay too

but back to chip, i would eat the mustard dorito but haven’t seen them i have seen the bbq doritos but im not sure if those are worth a tey

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i like both hot mustard + duck sauce or yum yum sauce on mine, a line down the top :discourse:

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
on the line down the top note i got a snickers yesterday and it had the dickvein?

was I hoaxed into believing that they were getting rid of the dickvein to save fractions of a penny on every snickers

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Chief McHeath posted:

egg roll is already perfect and needs no mustard but if u like it better with mustard that’s okay too

but back to chip, i would eat the mustard dorito but haven’t seen them i have seen the bbq doritos but im not sure if those are worth a tey

Egg roll doesn't NEED the mustard, it is just the ideal delivery method for ingestion when it comes to the mustard

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Who wants a sixer I want to do something

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Seth Pecksniff posted:

You should play Crash Bandicoot

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Crash Bandicoot is the coolest

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I’ll take one since I’m going to bed anyway but make my probe reason funny.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I prefer giving myself sixers. :smug:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

same, but work in an oblique reference to an old sci-fi property (your choice)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lmao at the probe reason

Getting goatse on his rap sheet has turned seth into Dark Pecksniff

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I was watching the George Washington vs. William Wallace episode of Epic Rap Battles of History, and I wondered 1) whether or not Gen Z'ers would get the Free Willy reference, and 2) if any of them were aware of ERB's existence at all. :corsair:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the kids these days are only aware of the tick tocks unfortunately

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
The only "tick tock" that matters is Ke$ha's Tick tock of the clock dj turn the speakers up tonight were gonna fight until we see the sunlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Sixer me for something good sniff peckerwood