Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Seth Pecksniff posted:

The only "tick tock" that matters is Ke$ha's Tick tock of the clock dj turn the speakers up tonight were gonna fight until we see the sunlight

And goodness gracious I wish I could banish this song from my memory forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

Does your tuna salad also have egg in it because mine doesn’t

Yeah.. I guess this was just a family thing? We would do like 2 eggs and a tin of tuna.

We never ate egg salad or tuna salad...

It was just "tuna salad" and it was both

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

buglord posted:

And goodness gracious I wish I could banish this song from my memory forever

Memba when the Simpsons did an episode where instead of the regular theme song it was the cast singing that song?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It was okay but it will be much better tomorrow after it sits in the fridge overnight.

Good drat 😄

Checking my privilege. Is eating day old tuna salad okay?

Once it actual tastes good?

Or chili
Or lasagna
Or beef and broccoli tossed into leftover rice?

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 07:25 on May 3, 2023

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
egg rolls slathered in duck sauce

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

consdiering just walking out of this job atm lmao. legit

if your boss is an SOB tell em to s h o v e the j o b

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’ll take one since I’m going to bed anyway but make my probe reason funny.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Please do not describe people posting in the forum to try to make SA better as "thirty nerds" who are "sucking each other's dicks" "all day". User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

if your boss is an SOB tell em to s h o v e the j o b

my bosses and co workers are fine, the job just sucks because of the new ownership

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
didn't you just get this job a couple weeks to a month ago?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

my bosses and co workers are fine, the job just sucks because of the new ownership

You should play Crash Bandicoot

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Crash Bandicoot is the coolest

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

didn't you just get this job a couple weeks to a month ago?

yes.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Last time I took my child to the ER the nurse had a crash bandicoot shirt on so I asked for a new nurse

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

oh yeah I know that feeling hard lol. when I got hired here they sent people to conferences and international meetings and stuff, etc

we got bought out by a company in Asia, all travel was permanently nixed outside vp+ level people, and despite record profits every year since, they won't even buy us replacement laptops anymore etc. psycho poo poo

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
mr. moneybags taking his kid to the ER instead of chancing it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
just gonna stereotype here but owners in general can gargle my balls

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Last time I took my child to the ER the nurse had a crash bandicoot shirt on so I asked for a new nurse

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Ew. Gross. You're gross.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
LAP if you were a true Coothead, you'd get a crash bandicoot avatar

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

Ew. Gross. You're gross.

Gross for Crash Bandicoot, yes.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

kntfkr posted:

LAP if you were a true Coothead, you'd get a crash bandicoot avatar

Whaddya think this is???

:confused:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I was in a car for 17 hours over the last two days and I played Front Mission Gun Hazard for a lot of that time. Way better mech game than Crash Bandicoot. It's not even close. imho don't waste your time with "Sony's Australian Plumber"

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Coothead sounds like something you'd call somebody who has lice

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Mech games are the best games

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

mechs are anime

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
haven't had a week off from my wednesday 7pm meeting in so long i just told my boss i couldn't make it tonight

in b4 he reschedules it to Thursday

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

kntfkr posted:

I was in a car for 17 hours over the last two days and I played Front Mission Gun Hazard for a lot of that time. Way better mech game than Crash Bandicoot. It's not even close. imho don't waste your time with "Sony's Australian Plumber"

:wtfdude:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AARD VARKMAN posted:

haven't had a week off from my wednesday 7pm meeting in so long i just told my boss i couldn't make it tonight

in b4 he reschedules it to Thursday

Tell your boss to play a little Crash Bandicoot and chill the f out

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
did any of you ever play ROBOT ARENA 2 you made battlebots (a type of mech, ) and fought eachother it was freaking epic

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AARD VARKMAN posted:

did any of you ever play ROBOT ARENA 2 you made battlebots (a type of mech, ) and fought eachother it was freaking epic

I don't want to over shadow Crash Bandicoot (the best game ever) but, yes, RA2 was sublime.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Smugworth posted:

I don't like when people say Into the Breach is the best mech game. Because it was OKAY. Way too hyped. Not that interesting.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

kntfkr posted:

Please do not describe people posting in the forum to try to make SA better as "thirty nerds" who are "sucking each other's dicks" "all day". User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

It’s going on my gravestone someday

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

I don't like when people say Into the Breach is the best mech game. Because it was OKAY. Way too hyped. Not that interesting.

never even heard opf this game, much less heard people claim its the best. in any case looks like fail pixel junk

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

have you tried Mechwarrior 5: Mercenaries

Some say it would be the greatest mech game of all time but the developers failed to include the greatest mech of all time, the Mad Cat

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Humanoid mechs are fail compared to the superior Mad Cat

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

AARD VARKMAN posted:

hell yeah

it baffles me that they haven't made a modern robot wars/battle bots game. imagine how rad something like robot arena 2 could be with modern tech

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

hell yeah

it baffles me that they haven't made a modern robot wars/battle bots game. imagine how rad something like robot arena 2 could be with modern tech

They could add micro-transactions and loot boxes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

They should add cockpits for human pilots

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
a modern one would probably be too complicated to actually be fun. i ain't a mechanical engineer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

AARD VARKMAN posted:

a modern one would probably be too complicated to actually be fun. i ain't a mechanical engineer

no way just have it be banjo kazooie nuts and bolts style.