Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

okay darlin' :*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Phraggah posted:

Sighted in PNW

Yeah that's exactly what I got 6 months ago in Iceland. That exact single serving cup with diced onions. The crank would be much more environmentally friendly, just sayin'

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

You don’t need the onions to crank your hog at Costco

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
From time to time I think, why not take a little walk around Costco for lunch by my work. It's awful. The joint is packed with old people and stay at home spouses and none of them have any spacial awareness. The checkout lines were down a third of the store and the receipt check line was backed up to the registers.

I'll stick to blue collar shopping hours after work from now on.

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

6:30 pm on the way home from work on a Tuesday is the best Costco shopping time. It's all people who just want to buy the poo poo they need and go home.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

StormDrain posted:

From time to time I think, why not take a little walk around Costco for lunch by my work. It's awful. The joint is packed with old people and stay at home spouses and none of them have any spacial awareness. The checkout lines were down a third of the store and the receipt check line was backed up to the registers.

I'll stick to blue collar shopping hours after work from now on.
Just did a Costco run at 2:30 PM and can confirm. It’s dire.

Filled up on gas before going in and the bozo in front of me was standing in the middle of the pass through lane as I was leaving. Honked at him and he spent another five seconds standing there before getting the hint.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

bizwank posted:

Where at? I'm not seeing it on their map/list of locations...

From pages ago, but there’s one in Lynnwood and one in Fife

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Huh... do avocados freeze well?

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I tried to buy the $500 Southwest Airlines gift card, normally $450, on sale for $430 over the weekend. Submitted the order around 5pm yesterday and it was cancelled. :smith:

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

Fozzy The Bear posted:

My guess is that the use case for those is to go into a blender for smoothies and similar items.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Fozzy The Bear posted:

We bought them last year, and they end up really watery if you try to defrost them. They worked well enough for things where we were cooking with them, but we bought them in the hopes of eating them raw, which was not pleasant.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Alucard posted:

My guess is that the use case for those is to go into a blender for smoothies and similar items.

Yeah they freeze fine as long as you don't plan on thawing them out

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

Alucard posted:

That's what I use them for. They're really good for that.

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
Goddamn the Lemon Blueberry Loaf is good

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
I bought the Milton’s cauliflower crust pizza and it was garlicky but also bland. I added salt but that didn’t fix it. Anyone have any great ideas on how to improve it?

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

jisforjosh posted:

Agreed. Ours looks exactly the same.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Not sure what the brand is but we got a pack of everything-seasoned breaded cod filets this past weekend and had some last night. They're really good.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Joburg posted:

I bought the Milton’s cauliflower crust pizza and it was garlicky but also bland. I added salt but that didn’t fix it. Anyone have any great ideas on how to improve it?

I've never added salt... its suppose to be a more healthful pizza.

I chop more onions and peppers, and sometimes add a more flavorful type of cheese. Or you could add sausage I guess.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Joburg posted:

I buy Penzey's Pizza Seasoning (salt, fennel seed, oregano, sugar, garlic, black pepper, basil, onion, crushed red pepper and cayenne red pepper) and put it on every pizza. It's probably my favorite spice blend and I use it in almost anything even remotely Italian leaning.

If I don't want to use something with salt, then I just use ground fennel seed.

fischtick
Jul 9, 2001

CORGO, THE DESTROYER

Fun Shoe

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

I buy Penzey's Pizza Seasoning (salt, fennel seed, oregano, sugar, garlic, black pepper, basil, onion, crushed red pepper and cayenne red pepper) and put it on every pizza. It's probably my favorite spice blend and I use it in almost anything even remotely Italian leaning.

If I don't want to use something with salt, then I just use ground fennel seed.

Penny's Brady Street cheese powder is great on Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn. Not quite Costco-related, but I put their Sandwich Sprinkle on just about everything: sandwiches, salads, veggies... okay, it was a short list.

BeastOfExmoor
Aug 19, 2003

I will be gone, but not forever.

Joburg posted:

I add pepperoni and some extra cheese to the vegetarian ones, which improves it a lot. Pepper flakes as well.

Joburg
May 19, 2013

Fun Shoe
I added basil and some smoked cheddar and the cauliflower crust pizza was much improved. Thanks, goons!

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

Joburg posted:

maybe it's the shitload of MSG, but it can turn even plain rice into a meal

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRw5fchT/

All my homies cop the Kirkland slides.

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

fischtick posted:

Penny's Brady Street cheese powder is great on Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn. Not quite Costco-related, but I put their Sandwich Sprinkle on just about everything: sandwiches, salads, veggies... okay, it was a short list.

I got a Brady Street jar as a sample and it was awesome on broccoli, and Sandwich Sprinkle is another one of my must-buys.

It's not Costco related but I bet the thread would enjoy Penzey's and their stances on things: https://www.penzeys.com/shop/about-republicans/

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

jisforjosh posted:

ive been steadily plugging away at one of these, and i think ive settled on it being merely decent. it's kinda oily, and i wish it had more lemon tartness to it. not bad, but i think i prefer the cranberry orange bisconie or the cherry cheese strudel things (though the latter could use more filling imo)

Enos Cabell
Nov 3, 2004

StormDrain posted:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRw5fchT/

All my homies cop the Kirkland slides.

I snagged a pair last week, they're good. Compare pretty well to the Adidas Adilette.

gamera009
Apr 7, 2005

Enos Cabell posted:

I snagged a pair last week, they're good. Compare pretty well to the Adidas Adilette.

Can confirm. Pretty monstrous value and supports the home team.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Ok I got it with two Gs. Now what do I do with it?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Boof it.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Gotta do it right out of the jar if you want those probiotics.

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

I mix it with hardboiled eggs and rice as a midday snack.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I've been putting it on the birria pupusas

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Friend
Aug 3, 2008

SirPablo posted:

Ok I got it with two Gs. Now what do I do with it?

GGrilled cheese sandwiches are really good. Or throw it in some fried rice.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Friend posted:

GGrilled cheese sandwiches are really good. Or throw it in some fried rice.

Yeah, grilled cheese is the way to go. Don’t just put the kimchi straight up on there though. Brown up a nice heaping spoonful of butter and sauté your kimchi in that first. Then it all goes on the bread. All the juice and butter and everything.

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Sauteing kimchi? That’s honestly a new one to me

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Vegetable posted:

Sauteing kimchi? That’s honestly a new one to me

Not to Koreans

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

But... The probiotics... :negative:

Adbot