Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Lady Radia posted:

my creative expression is through coding.

it brings me no pleasure to write these words to you

creating programming horrors for euphoric purposes: a lady radia guide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

pog boyfriend posted:

im bad at drawing so i learned how to do music instead

ftw

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Lady Radia posted:

I mean, I think my major form of creative expression these days is writing screeds about the webcomic Legacy of Dominic Deegan in BSS so I think you’re still technically better off

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Lady Radia posted:

lol

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Lady Radia posted:

:hmmno:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
my art is posting

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ArfJason posted:

people have taken the concept of sex positivity to mean having no boundaries and its so loving insufferable

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Lady Radia posted:

Same, unfortunately.

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Lady Radia posted:

same, only I take no shame in it

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

ArfJason posted:

people have taken the concept of sex positivity to mean having no boundaries and its so loving insufferable

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It brings me no positivity to report this

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Potassium Problems posted:

same, only I take no shame in it

a great reminder i always have further to fall....

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
It's time to proclaim sex neutrality.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

skeleton warrior posted:

I mean, I think my major form of creative expression these days is writing screeds about the webcomic Legacy of Dominic Deegan in BSS so I think you’re still technically better off

This reminds me of how many people in my friend group would make MS Paint edits of Dominic Deegan strips, which is simultaneously the lowest form of art and also much better than the actual comic

Mookie's primary artistic success is making a springboard for other people to make jokes

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Lady Radia posted:

it's the only productive thing I've ever done with my life, lol

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Paladinus posted:

It's time to proclaim sex neutrality.

Potassium Problems
Sep 28, 2001

Lady Radia posted:

a great reminder i always have further to fall....

lol you can enjoy coding w/o becoming some insufferable tech bro or some pedantic dork with zero social awareness

not like we're gonna become hbag or something

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

oh my god hbag catching strays lmfao

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Boba Pearl posted:

I couldn't draw 3 (maybe 4?) years ago! You can get started! You can start drawing today! Just trace stuff at first, and when you get annoyed with that branch out! OR DON'T you can be the master of your destiny.

I've been playing video games for 30 years and I'm not even good at that

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i used to write poetry during and after college but i had the very important realization that i wasnt good at it, and then a hard drive crash caused me to lose everything, so i just stopped. now my only creative hobby is posting.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
So are there any interesting sagas behind why those random threads ended up in CCCC? I didn't really even notice that subforum existed until the recent conversation about Harold becoming an IK again. Pretty sure the Blizzlols one has been discussed, but don't know were the hell any of these other threads came from.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You know I never actually looked at the space tits and rear end thread past the first page even when it was some forums darling and being talked about outside GBS but a friend showed me this post from it and o_O

:nws: :nms:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721418&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post445899369:nws: :nms:

Edit: hey IK Skeleton Warrior editing this post to include nms and nws tags because this linked post has brain eating, vastly sexualized drawings of men and women, and one character having transphobic reactions to their partner’s transition

Somebody fucked around with this message at 01:44 on May 6, 2023

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

EasilyConfused posted:

So are there any interesting sagas behind why those random threads ended up in CCCC? I didn't really even notice that subforum existed until the recent conversation about Harold becoming an IK again. Pretty sure the Blizzlols one has been discussed, but don't know were the hell any of these other threads came from.
not really. uspol sucked and was more of a chat thread so got punted there. the gay threads are homeless and looking for love. same for the lady thread. the blizzard thread was, frankly, because it had become a weird rear end thread, but there wasn't really a reason to delete it, lol.

the Peace thread is there because pog boyfriend is too afraid to make it the War thread and be free.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I believe the story behind most CCCC threads is that they either ballooned wildly off-topic/got cliquey and the original forum didn't want to deal with them, or they were initially chat threads where the home forums got hostile (like the gay and trans threads that used to live in E/N until Bobbie Wickham refused to moderate predators).

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You know I never actually looked at the space tits and rear end thread past the first page even when it was some forums darling and being talked about outside GBS but a friend showed me this post from it and o_O

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721418&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post445899369

Wtf

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Ibram Gaunt posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721418&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post445899369
ah. hm. well then.

e:

Putty posted:

it isnt an applewhite adventure without a chick with a huge dick

:thumbsup:

symbolic fucked around with this message at 01:16 on May 6, 2023

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Heaven's to betsy

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

no way am I clicking on that on the train no sirree bob

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

hi. i wish you had not linked that. i did not want to read it. thank you. thanks. i suffer now

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

quote:

$ Have a flashback about the day Space Dick confessed he was a woman trapped in a man's body. You tried to make it work, but after the surgery things weren't the same. Once soulmates, now Space rear end and Space Tits are bitter rivals.

quote:

Breast implants were just the beginning of Space Dick's transformation. He underwent many more surgeries and treatments. Piece by piece you watched the man you love disappear. A new, unfamiliar body began to take shape.

quote:

You tried hard to make it work, you really did, but the change began to be to much for you. He wasn't the man you fell in love with. Your sex lives suffered and arguments became more frequent.
While he was taking off weight, you were putting it on. You gained over forty pounds in the next year and a half, weight you're still struggling to work off.

quote:

He... she came home one evening after a surgery in very high spirits. She'd had her eyegem replaced with one she felt was more "feminine." More suitable to the woman she truly was. She'd kept her old eyegem and offered it to you as a memento. For some reason she expected you to be happy about this.
Staring down into Space Dick's disembodied eyegem, it felt as though you were looking at his murdered corpse. Your husband was more silicone now than man, some kind of cobbled together abomination you could no longer tolerate.

maybe this person should be perma'd for their insane transphobia?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

some great posts in response to all of that also

ROFLburger posted:

:laffo:

that's pretty good dude

gnarlyhotep posted:

What a long, strange trip it's been

I look forward to more!

:f5::fap:

Zzulu posted:

why isnt this stickied yet cmon son

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

"Piece by piece you watched the man you love disappear" jesus loving christ

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Was gnarlyhotep and star war betamax the mods during the time that thread was around?

Mischievous Mink
May 29, 2012

Endorph posted:

I really regret reading this crap it did not make me feel good. Yikes.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

it's not so much "haha this is funny" i find objectionable because you can almost always tell that's bs, it's more the idea that this is somehow progressive, which has actually happened a lot on the wider internet beyond the infamous "queer enclave" post re: the AGDQ threads

the infamous "query on clave" post, re: you pronohnce this, clavayy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm61_J0eKXQ

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

In all fairness to gnarlyhotep, there was a non-trivial chance he was blackout drunk when posting that

I hope that dude is still, like... alive

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Endorph posted:

jesus loving christ almighty what did I just read :stonk:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

Was gnarlyhotep and star war betamax the mods during the time that thread was around?

them+Butt Wizard(?) i think yea

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

gnarlyhotep posted:

In addition to the funny and entertaining comic that the thread was originally made for, it has taken on an even more entertaining aspect in the form of people getting butthurt mad about it lmao

Dongicus posted:

here comes francostein gunning down the gbs highway in his fagmobile pushed into 5th gear

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol that threads got my first probe on it ftw.

no idea why i mad at spanish manlove either?????? dont remember ever having beef with u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dongicus posted:

lol that threads got my first probe on it ftw.

no idea why i mad at spanish manlove either?????? dont remember ever having beef with u

I was having a really bad Frank Grimes moment during that time period when I wouldn't shut up about how much those dudes (betamax, gnarly, skullmind crew, etc) sucked so people got really mad at me about it