Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
the people defending that gross thread are gross

it's like this

dont have goon weird horny jack off threads

its that easy lol

whole wide world of stuff outside of your loads, nuts, jizzwads etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sube
Nov 7, 2022

this loving stinks

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

sube posted:

this loving stinks

Everything is going to be okay.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

what the gently caress

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Endorph posted:

maybe this person should be perma'd for their insane transphobia?

Hey yeah what the gently caress that's really nasty, even by 2015 standards.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

This poo poo is gross as hell but using this thread as a place to get mad about stuff instead of laughing at stuff is what got it closed and I would like this thread to not get closed again

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Endorph posted:

maybe this person should be perma'd for their insane transphobia?

it's just. loving befuddling on one hand since there's ways to write being uncertain/lost with your partner transitioning, as long as you have tact. which AW clearly has absolutely none of, but it's entirely possible to do so. and on the other, insanely loathsome to boil that down to "this make me feel bad, partner bad. grrrr die die die"

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Spanish Manlove posted:

Was gnarlyhotep and star war betamax the mods during the time that thread was around?

This was like, peak doldrums of the GBS 2.0 period wasn't it? Starting to contemplate that maybe slaying Hellbastard just left a black void in reality that demanded to be filled by something worse.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Unrelated to the bad poo poo that happened today there were a handful of people that liked Super Mega Baseball when I posed about it earlier here and elsewhere so once it's out maybe a Goon League is order...

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
on top of the bigotry, it's just bad writing

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

symbolic posted:

it's just. loving befuddling on one hand since there's ways to write being uncertain/lost with your partner transitioning, as long as you have tact. which AW clearly has absolutely none of, but it's entirely possible to do so. and on the other, insanely loathsome to boil that down to "this make me feel bad, partner bad. grrrr die die die"

even if you wanna give the insane benefit of the doubt of the character being meant to be bad, i do not think a horny jokey cyoa is the avenue for this, as shown by the replies that are just 'LOL CHICKS WITH DICKS'

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Id like to thank whoever listened to me and removed that thread from the goldmine. Good loving lord

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I mean, I think the narrator "Space rear end" is supposed to be unsympathetic there, but, uh, maybe don't insert a depiction of virulent transphobic relationship abuse into your cheesecake comic where the characters are named "Space Tits" and "Space rear end"

Seriously, anything funny happening on the forums? Or interesting?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ArfJason posted:

Id like to thank whoever listened to me and removed that thread from the goldmine. Good loving lord

God's work, Arf

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Nuns with Guns posted:

This was like, peak doldrums of the GBS 2.0 period wasn't it? Starting to contemplate that maybe slaying Hellbastard just left a black void in reality that demanded to be filled by something worse.

it's basically what lead forumid=1 getting destroyed and then rebooted as a different forumid

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You know I never actually looked at the space tits and rear end thread past the first page even when it was some forums darling and being talked about outside GBS but a friend showed me this post from it and o_O

:nws: :nms:https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721418&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post445899369:nws: :nms:

Edit: hey IK Skeleton Warrior editing this post to include nms and nws tags because this linked post has brain eating, vastly sexualized drawings of men and women, and one character having transphobic reactions to their partner’s transition

I remember seeing this thread but never clicking it. gross. why isn't this person permabanned

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
make a forum about that ol cg show Reboot

Antivehicular posted:

honor system rock-paper-scissors dont look until u go

r

FirstnameLastname fucked around with this message at 01:51 on May 6, 2023

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
I've had month probes for dumb poo poo, and this weirdo gets a week?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

it's basically what lead forumid=1 getting destroyed and then rebooted as a different forumid

I just glanced at the forumid=1 index and yeah, holy poo poo, wasteland

On the other hand, it reminded me that the dead QCS will have "going to eat a cricket" as its top non-stickied thread forever, which made me smile

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

hey heres some other Awesome Posts

Bacontotem posted:

Jerked it to Space Tits. Now regrets the plot twist.

RudeCat posted:

Same, but only because I regret not waiting until the plot twist.

Meme Poker Party posted:

She was drawn before the creator decided she was a man. You're in the clear buddy!

duckfarts posted:

Says you, gotta double-time now

porkchop_express posted:

mmmm daddy likey

this thread was in the loving goldmine while people were talking about how fyad was full of transphobes. jesus wept

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Thank you IK for editing a warning onto my post..I should have done it but I posted that then Got Really Busy IRL and feel kind of bad about it lol sorry.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

SmokaDustbowl posted:

I've had month probes for dumb poo poo, and this weirdo gets a week?

brother ive had multiple bans begging for the star citizen morons to no longer doxx people and then months later they doxxed someone. there is no rhyme or reason to whatever happens in this website

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm going to go with a big ole yikes on that one compadre.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I mean in actuality I'm incensed, but I've learned not to post through those moments.

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Antivehicular posted:

I mean, I think the narrator "Space rear end" is supposed to be unsympathetic there, but, uh, maybe don't insert a depiction of virulent transphobic relationship abuse into your cheesecake comic where the characters are named "Space Tits" and "Space rear end"

Yeah, 100% agreed with the take and I edited the post to include nms, nws, and trigger warnings because it’s wtf.

So, on other topics:

Who’s up next for IZWF?
The PYF Cartoon thread next door has a lot of really good cartoons getting posted, and great fanart/shitposts disguised as fanart
I’m running a fundraiser for literacy in the Scholastic Book Forum if you want this cool Book It! Gang tag

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

ArfJason posted:

brother ive had multiple bans begging for the star citizen morons to no longer doxx people and then months later they doxxed someone. there is no rhyme or reason to whatever happens in this website

lol sister, and yes you're right

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
It’s gross and it’s been gross for a long time and I find it incredibly edifying to see others saying that. I appreciate the way this conversation has gone despite not appreciating the source of it.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

ArfJason posted:

i haven't heard about this what's up w star citizen & doxxing?

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

shoot, I should chip in on that fundraiser
Probably should post more in the RSF in general, it's fun

skeleton warrior
Nov 12, 2016

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Thank you IK for editing a warning onto my post..I should have done it but I posted that then Got Really Busy IRL and feel kind of bad about it lol sorry.

No worries, these things happen and it clearly wasn’t like you were trying troll or ambush.

I would second what Nuns With Guns said - if you want to actually get admins or mods to look at this and consider, please start up something in SAD and feel free to drop a link in here.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Endorph posted:

hey heres some other Awesome Posts

this thread was in the loving goldmine while people were talking about how fyad was full of transphobes. jesus wept

i realize i shouldn't like actually be pissed off at GBS let alone GBS from almost 8 years ago but like, as someone whose partner has struggled with their gender identity, this is beyond the pale to me. idk i'm going back to Link's Awakening DX. happy friday y'all

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

symbolic posted:

i realize i shouldn't like actually be pissed off at GBS let alone GBS from almost 8 years ago but like, as someone whose partner has struggled with their gender identity, this is beyond the pale to me. idk i'm going back to Link's Awakening DX. happy friday y'all

i sincerely think everyone who posted positively in that thread should be perma'd lol

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Speaking of sex creeps I feel compelled to post this image

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

symbolic posted:

same but watching new gundam

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

how many cancel points is The Whale from the perspective of a fat fetishist worth

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Danaru posted:

Speaking of sex creeps I feel compelled to post this image

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

FirstnameLastname posted:

i haven't heard about this what's up w star citizen & doxxing?

"That's him in the wheelchair"

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the game of thrones sex fanfic freaks and the applewhite guy are probably the maddest ive got at these forums

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

skeleton warrior posted:

The PYF Cartoon thread next door has a lot of really good cartoons getting posted, and great fanart/shitposts disguised as fanart
I’m running a fundraiser for literacy in the Scholastic Book Forum if you want this cool Book It! Gang tag

I never know when people say cartoon if they mean drawing, animation, or newspaper comic.

If there were a tag I’d want beyond this Rebecca Black one it would be your book it one. Those pizzas were my elementary school driving force. If I read 10 books can I get a tiny pizza?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Hot Diggity! posted:

"That's him in the wheelchair"

That’s me in the bad thread

Doxxing loving children.