Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Do not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Chris Henry dies and the Steelers immediately get a player that looks uncannily like him. Makes you think.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

what do u all think?

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Superb cheekbones. Nice pick up.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

bemgrals

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Bemgrowls*

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice

TheKingslayer posted:

Superb cheekbones. Nice pick up.

Things one medical examiner said to the other as they scrapped Henry off the ground.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Time posted:

Bemgrowls*

last round of the ptq game 3 was a big board stall but my opponent had invasion of innistrad on 1 and was going to flip it next turn with portent tracker. i rip breach the multiverse mill us down to like 5 cards each but he's ahead, i take my whatever and his wildwood tracker to rebuy a halo forager planning to do it again next turn to win but im one mana short and also forgot he could flip his invasion and exile it in response. he starts talking like if i rip a land it's gg and i realize that he doesn't realize back side of invasion of innistrad can exile anything. he flips his thing, on my turn i do rip land and go into the tank, he says like "well i know you didn't draw land otherwise you'd just win." i need to make sure he's not trolling me so i go to combat do whatever and get him to tap out to make zombies. then second main i land halo forager the breach to win and he gets mad at me for slowrolling so i have to point out his punt. super loving awkward but we were joking about it in the prize line later so it's all good.

bengals draft A-

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

last round of the ptq game 3 was a big board stall but my opponent had invasion of innistrad on 1 and was going to flip it next turn with portent tracker. i rip breach the multiverse mill us down to like 5 cards each but he's ahead, i take my whatever and his wildwood tracker to rebuy a halo forager planning to do it again next turn to win but im one mana short and also forgot he could flip his invasion and exile it in response. he starts talking like if i rip a land it's gg and i realize that he doesn't realize back side of invasion of innistrad can exile anything. he flips his thing, on my turn i do rip land and go into the tank, he says like "well i know you didn't draw land otherwise you'd just win." i need to make sure he's not trolling me so i go to combat do whatever and get him to tap out to make zombies. then second main i land halo forager the breach to win and he gets mad at me for slowrolling so i have to point out his punt. super loving awkward but we were joking about it in the prize line later so it's all good.

bengals draft A-

lmfao

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

bengals draft A-

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

bengals draft A-

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

bengals draft A-

That's how you finished 3-3?

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

bengals draft A-

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

bengals draft A-

Same

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

bengals draft A-

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism
Oh man I am so happy to see these Western Tanagers as well as my other bird friends here.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

have you ever eaten Ortolan?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

No. But im on the miller peak trail right now and have seen a continuing rare pair of flame-colored tanagers!! Not to mention a white-eared hummingbird, as well as tons of other great stuff!! Double digit life birds and counting

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Bought a hanging potted plant for the porch and two days after I put it up a pair of finches have made a nest in it loving bullshit

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Kawalimus posted:

No. But im on the miller peak trail right now and have seen a continuing rare pair of flame-colored tanagers!! Not to mention a white-eared hummingbird, as well as tons of other great stuff!! Double digit life birds and counting

Birds don't have ears

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Every other division thread: boohoo it's the off-season there's nothing to talk about
AFC:N: check out this sweet grackle hell yeah

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

I saw a cool bird on Orcas Island today. it had a blue body and a black head. very distinctive

e: it was this one

a patagonian cavy fucked around with this message at 21:39 on May 11, 2023

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Eifert Posting posted:

Every other division thread: boohoo it's the off-season there's nothing to talk about
AFC:N: check out this sweet grackle hell yeah

people from florida eat grackle

Robert Facepalmer
Jan 10, 2019

a patagonian cavy posted:

I saw a cool bird on Orcas Island today. it had a blue body and a black head. very distinctive

Steller's Jay; they LOVE peanuts in the shell and HATE other birds.

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Like the other guy said its a stellers jay. I like them a lot!! Might see one when im out here. I saw a Mexican Jay today briefly. Man what a fun day.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

That is a cool bird

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

I also love peanuts in the shell if we’re being honest

E:

Kawalimus posted:

Like the other guy said its a stellers jay. I like them a lot!! Might see one when im out here. I saw a Mexican Jay today briefly. Man what a fun day.

Glad you had a good day birding Kawalimus :)

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I talked about birds with someone today. It's that time of the year. Birds are out but there isn't much foliage to hide them. Some call this a very good time to see birds

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Kawalimus I’ve been seeing quite a few of the palm beach green parrots (local) and now a TON of these newly arrived brighter orange body and black headed birds. Not sure what type. My neighbors are debating it. It’s in south Florida. They’re absolutely beautiful - i knew you’d know, so I wanted to ask.

Oberstwo
Aug 19, 2022

Muffled screaming

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Oberstwo posted:

Muffled screaming

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Amy Pole Her posted:

Kawalimus I’ve been seeing quite a few of the palm beach green parrots (local) and now a TON of these newly arrived brighter orange body and black headed birds. Not sure what type. My neighbors are debating it. It’s in south Florida. They’re absolutely beautiful - i knew you’d know, so I wanted to ask.

Im actually not too knowledgeable about parrots!! Ive sadly not seen many in my life. But there have certainly been a lot of new parrot populations established in southern states!

RIP Carolina Parakeet

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Oberstwo posted:

Muffled screaming

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I demand more wild parrots

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Amy Pole Her posted:

Are Baltimore Orioles migrating to Florida

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This link is only for kawa no one else click:

https://youtu.be/_uEfmQt34Nc

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

Oberstwo posted:

Muffled screaming

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Robert Facepalmer posted:

Steller's Jay; they LOVE peanuts in the shell and HATE other birds.

Buddy, you're pishing in another man's territory

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Cavauro posted:

have you ever eaten Ortolan?

I severely regret googling how it's traditionally prepared.

My news feed is full of articles about how Lamar hasn't turned up to practice yet. I guess the local papers are coming down from the high of the flurry of contract and draft news.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

sharknado slashfic posted:

Are Baltimore Orioles migrating to Florida

Holy poo poo that looks exactly like it. I think they’re orioles