Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
A second firm hired by Trump campaign found no evidence of election fraud posted by freeper semimojo

They're so goddamn deep inside their disinformation hole.

quote:

To: semimojo

I don’t need Trump to tell me the election was stolen. Either the Dominion machines were rigged and the evidence erased (my view) or millions of illegal aliens voted or were helped to vote (very plausible). There is absolutely NO WAY a candidate who could not speak properly and campaigned from his basement runnng with a woman who only got 2% when she tried to be a Presidential candidate beat Trump. It’s impossible. This is becoming the perfect crime of history.

3 posted on 4/27/2023, 1:34:39 PM by MeneMeneTekelUpharsin (Freedom is the freedom to discipline yourself so others don't have to do it for you.)

Goddamn these people are dumb.

quote:

To: Vermont Lt

Apparently, they believe the absence of evidence confirms their beliefs.

10 posted on 4/27/2023, 1:38:43 PM by GrootheWanderer

quote:

If it is true that there was no significant election fraud, the conclusion is even more frightening. The American people are even hopelessly stupid than imagined.

20 posted on 4/27/2023, 1:45:15 PM by sjmjax

quote:

There were 168 million registered voters in 2020. Trump received over 74 million votes, and if the vote count can be believed, Biden received 81 million votes. That’s a total of 155 million votes cast. That’s a 92% turnout!! The average turnout for a presidential election in this country has been between 55%-62%. That alone is grounds to believe the 2020 election was fixed!!

21 posted on 4/27/2023, 1:45:25 PM by Skeptical constituent

Everything is a conspiracy.

quote:

To: Openurmind

How much do you think they are paying the Murdochs for the Dominion canonization/ FauxNews self-immolation two-step?

29 posted on 4/27/2023, 1:57:08 PM by one guy in new jersey

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

quote:

To: DiogenesLamp

Anyone who has seen the undeniable video footage of ballot drops of arm fulls of ballots in D'Sousa's "2000 Mules" cannot credibly say that there is no evidence of fraud. Cell phone tracking confirms these crimes.

And they were CRIMES.
42 posted on 4/27/2023, 2:08:35 PM by fwdude (Society has been fully polarized now, and you have to decide on which pole you want to be found.)

quote:

To: fwdude

quote:

That’s a picture of an unofficial tally, it means nothing.

Graphs are not evidence. You have to name specific people in specific places doing specific things. Otherwise it is incoherent nonsense that will persuade no one.

49 posted on 4/27/2023, 2:22:01 PM by GulliverSwift

No, you don't.

56 posted on 4/27/2023, 2:30:09 PM by fwdude (Society has been fully polarized now, and you have to decide on which pole you want to be found.)

quote:

Comment #76 Removed by Moderator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

quote:

To: Tilted Irish Kilt

They lose 700,000 viewers and a billion dollars from the stock dropping and Tuckers show accounted for 16% of Foxnews ad revenue.

What is the payoff that the Murdochs are getting and from who?

92 posted on 4/27/2023, 2:18:52 PM by minnesota_bound (Need more money to buy everything now)

Tucker accounted for 16 percent of Foxnews ad revenue? Sure, I'm sure that's accurate. 75 percent of his ads were for other Fox programs, MyPillow, copper bracelets, and crappy nutritional supplements.

The reason he was fired was not because Murdock disagreed with his message. It was because corporate advertisers with actual money found his show to be toxic. His replacement can get half the viewership but double the revenue to Fox if banks, insurance companies, car companies etc. are willing to buy ad time.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
In an exellent example of how there is always more and always worse, enjoy this still unzotted freepers extremely blatant racism.

Emmett Till accuser Carolyn Bryant Donham dies aged 88 - one year after Mississippi grand jury declined to indict her over his kidnap and brutal death 68 years ago

quote:

To: Red Badger
What I heard recently was that till was a real smart a$$, and had an attitude about trying to get him a white woman. Which was not a very smart thing to try to do in the south at that time. If true, it sounds like play stupid games and win stupid prizes. Not just some stupid act of total racism or something.

3 posted on 4/27/2023, 10:29:52 AM by Penelope Dreadful (And there is Pansies, that's for Thoughts. +Sodomy & Abortion are NOT cornerstones of Civilization! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Penelope Dreadful
Yeah, I read the whole story. It would be the equivalent of some cracker going into the hood today and bragging about how many black women he'd gotten it on with.
Certainly, not something deserving of a brutal beating and death, but not a smart move either.

7 posted on 4/27/2023, 10:39:44 AM by Vigilanteman (The politicized state destroys aspects of civil society, human kindness and private charity.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Vigilanteman
“Certainly, not something deserving of a brutal beating and death, but not a smart move either.”

Exactly! You poke the bear, and sometimes the bear pokes back.

20 posted on 4/27/2023, 11:39:29 AM by Penelope Dreadful (And there is Pansies, that's for Thoughts. +Sodomy & Abortion are NOT cornerstones of Civilization! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

Till was a young creep on his way to likely much worse, given his father's example. 10 years earlier, Louis Till was executed for rape and murder while a GI in Italy:
After enlisting in the United States Army following trial for domestic violence against his estranged wife Mamie Till, which he chose over jail time, Louis Till was court-martialed on two counts of rape and one count of murder in Italy. He was found guilty and was executed by hanging at Pisa.

14 posted on 4/27/2023, 11:06:13 AM by montag813

quote:

To: Tupelo
Lynching used to mean there was a mob killing someone without a fair trial. Then somehow it was defined to mean a group of three or more was involved. But they call Till’s death a lynching when he was killed by two men (with no one else around).

16 posted on 4/27/2023, 11:17:29 AM by Verginius Rufus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

quote:

To: DesertRhino
Yep, them mean old white folks in Mississippi was sure racist! You know, a few years back, I would have agreed with you, that they were nutz, and wrong about blacks. But, it is not 1956 anymore. It is 2023, and black folks have destroyed the big cities of America, they vote Democrats no matter how much it hurts the country, they have a near 80% illegitimate birth rate. They have made public schools a joke, whenever there are more than a few of them in school. They have destroyed Spring Break, and like Tommy Sotomayor says, where there are more than three, you will not find me.

I think the sad thing is that the people who were vile racists in 1956, are now starting to look more and more like Prophets - accurately foretelling what was going to happen when them poor black folks got their rights. Believing this does not make me happy.

22 posted on 4/27/2023, 11:51:47 AM by Penelope Dreadful (And there is Pansies, that's for Thoughts. +Sodomy & Abortion are NOT cornerstones of Civilization! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 17 | View Replies]

quote:

On a side note, here’s a little tidbit that the media seems to ignore. Louis Till, Emmet Till’s father, was found guilty of raping two Italian women and murdering one of them in 1944. The Army hanged him for it. Seems like a sexual assault trait was passed down from the father to the son.

24 posted on 4/27/2023, 11:57:52 AM by Macho MAGA Man (The last two weren't balloons. One was a cylindrical objects )

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego
You said, “I think Till’s murder was an act of racism. . .”

Gee, Time Traveller, you only kill Morlocks, and not Eloi!

OK, so what if it was racist? It is 2023, and if you are a white person who is not at least a little bit racist towards blacks, as a group, then in my opinion, you lack common sense and a sense of Reality.

It ain’t your father’s “colored people” anymore.

27 posted on 4/27/2023, 12:07:36 PM by Penelope Dreadful (And there is Pansies, that's for Thoughts. +Sodomy & Abortion are NOT cornerstones of Civilization! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

quote:

And you have a nice day, too! But, if you get to feeling all feisty, and you want to go to a Dark Place (and I do not mean Chicago), then ask yourself - “What would it mean if those white-robe wearing, axe-handle toting, bunch of drunk rednecks in the KKK, had a better grip on reality than a bunch of us three-generation or so down the line, educated white folks do?

Because, as I get older, and have more experiences with blacks, particularly on the lower end of the education/income spectrum, that is what I see sitting there, just over the horizon, waiting to pounce on us. Talk about an inconvenient truth! Sheeeesh! Shuddderrrr!

32 posted on 4/27/2023, 12:29:56 PM by Penelope Dreadful (And there is Pansies, that's for Thoughts. +Sodomy & Abortion are NOT cornerstones of Civilization! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 29 | View Replies]

quote:

This is not to you directly, but since you mentioned “racism”, and another Freeper DM’d me that I was a racist - this was my response on DM to them. Plus, I added some more:

“So what? Racism can save your life if you are a white person. A racist, or half-racist white person, will tend to stay away from dangerous situations. Like, the service station in the predominantly black area. Too many carjackings. Or, if they have a car to sell, and a black teen wants to meet up - they will stay away. They will not try to help black people, which too often ends up badly for the Good Samaritan. Smart, racist white people, will not go out on the city streets late into the night, or early morning. Remember those BLM-loving pilgrims in New Orleans, that got the crap beat out of them by black thugs? Racist white people will buy a gun or two, or an AK-47, to protect themselves or their family.

Do not be too dismissive of racism, particularly when it is a learned behavior. It is just the same as some soldier learning the 1000 yard stare - a reaction to reality they find themselves in.”

Here’s the part I added:

Some will say, “Wait - that is not really racism! Even Jesse Jackson was afraid the footsteps behind him were blacks.” Nope. This is racism. Pure-dee racism. It is a fear and suspicion directed at another person simply because of the color of their skin. And it is because of what tends to happen way too often. It is nothing but racism that keeps liberal whites from putting their kids into predominantly black schools. It is what adds points to SAT scores for blacks, and fuels affirmative action.

Does being a racist mean that I hate/fear/suspect every black person I meet? Nope. If I get to know them, they may become my friend. Others, like Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Candace Owens, Harris Faulkner etc. - I do not know them, but I like and respect them.

But, that being said, I have my eyes open when I am out in the world. You should too. Racism can save your life.

37 posted on 4/27/2023, 2:08:22 PM by Penelope Dreadful (And there is Pansies, that's for Thoughts. +Sodomy & Abortion are NOT cornerstones of Civilization! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Freep: Racism can save your life

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

"I am concerned a majority of the country is hopelessly stupid" claims GunsIzMyReligion1776

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.

quote:

Die FOX NEWS, die

It’s German, it means “The FOX NEWS, the”

Beerdeer
Apr 25, 2006

Frank Herbert's Dude

Guavanaut posted:

Freep: Racism can save your life

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

quote:

quote:
To: Tupelo
Lynching used to mean there was a mob killing someone without a fair trial. Then somehow it was defined to mean a group of three or more was involved. But they call Till’s death a lynching when he was killed by two men (with no one else around).

16 posted on 4/27/2023, 11:17:29 AM by Verginius Rufus
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

Well, technically it wasn't a lynching because a lynching requires a certain number of murderers.

This take is uh, I mean even it isn't technically a lynching just murder so what - does that then make it ok?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

pseudanonymous posted:

Well, technically it wasn't a lynching because a lynching requires a certain number of murderers.

This take is uh, I mean even it isn't technically a lynching just murder so what - does that then make it ok?

In their hosed up bigoted world view, yeah. They don't give a gently caress about the actual dead person because of race, they care about the perception of events. Lynching is bad because other people know lynching is a racist act associated with poo poo like the KKK. A merely race oriented beating to the point of death and disfigurement has the rhetorical wiggle room we saw above.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

bird food bathtub posted:

In their hosed up bigoted world view, yeah. They don't give a gently caress about the actual dead person because of race, they care about the perception of events. Lynching is bad because other people know lynching is a racist act associated with poo poo like the KKK. A merely race oriented beating to the point of death and disfigurement has the rhetorical wiggle room we saw above.

Yes. The best (and saddest) posts on Freep are the ones where the people who don't recognize that they are supposed to dog whistle start arguing that racism is good because racist tropes are true sometimes and they have a fight with the posters who know how to dog whistle/never realized that the dog whistle was supposed to be used in place of something else.

"Look, you're being racist and that is bad. You're playing into the Dem's hands! Of course, this random murder of a black boy in the south was somewhat understandable, but only because his dad was a rapist and he was harassing a woman. It would have happened to anyone doing that."

And then the other person tells them they are being too PC.

That's why Freep really loves to play the "Libs keep calling me racist because I want a secure border - like every other country in the world! - so, I guess I'm racist. I call myself a racist now because everyone and everything is racist." card because they can freely spout their beliefs while separating themselves from "the real racists" because everyone just throws racism accusations around now.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Same reason every synagogue shooter is just a lone wolf whose motives we can never know

Enver Zogha
Nov 12, 2008

The modern revisionists and reactionaries call us Stalinists, thinking that they insult us and, in fact, that is what they have in mind. But, on the contrary, they glorify us with this epithet; it is an honor for us to be Stalinists.
That comment lamenting how black people "vote Democrats no matter how much it hurts the country" is pretty funny given how she conveniently forgets that those she labels "Prophets" in 1956 Mississippi weren't exactly Republican voters.

I bet this same person also believes that the Democrats have become "far-left" over the past 50+ years, unlike the good ol' days when beacons of humanity such as Strom Thurmond, George Wallace, Lester Maddox, etc. could be Democrats and do wonderful things for the country like argue in favor of segregation.

Enver Zogha fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Apr 28, 2023

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

Enver Zogha posted:

That comment lamenting how black people "vote Democrats no matter how much it hurts the country" is pretty funny given how she conveniently forgets that those she labels "Prophets" in 1956 Mississippi weren't exactly Republican voters.

I bet this same person also believes that the Democrats have become "far-left" over the past 50+ years, unlike the good ol' days when beacons of humanity such as Strom Thurmond, George Wallace, Lester Maddox, etc. could be Democrats and do wonderful things for the country like argue in favor of segregation.

Don't read the posts from when Strom Thurmond died. It was basically this, but even worse because they are all basically, "Strom was a Democrat back when they were sane. He had to become a Republican because the party was hijacked by the far left. If the Democrats of Strom Thurmond's day were still around, then I would be a Democrat."

Which is 99.9% of the way to just saying "I will vote for whoever is the most racist and no other policies matter to me."

Enver Zogha
Nov 12, 2008

The modern revisionists and reactionaries call us Stalinists, thinking that they insult us and, in fact, that is what they have in mind. But, on the contrary, they glorify us with this epithet; it is an honor for us to be Stalinists.

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Which is 99.9% of the way to just saying "I will vote for whoever is the most racist and no other policies matter to me."
Yeah, Senate Minority Leader Trent Lott infamously declared in 2002, "When Strom Thurmond ran for president, we voted for him. We're proud of it. And if the rest of the country had followed our lead, we wouldn't have had all these problems over the years, either."

Considering Thurmond's 1948 Presidential campaign was entirely based around rallying Southern Democrats against Truman's advocacy of civil rights legislation, and considering that he didn't have the reputation of a "fiscal conservative" (e.g. he was fine with the New Deal so long as non-whites were excluded), there's really no way to read Lott's remarks other than "white supremacy > any other political positions I may hold."

Enver Zogha fucked around with this message at 03:40 on May 2, 2023

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

pseudanonymous posted:

It's only lynching if it comes from Lynchburg County, TN., otherwise it's just sparkling violence

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Trump says he won't debate

quote:

He doesn't sound confident
1 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:16:32 PM by hcmama
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: hcmama

Right decision.

3 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:17:58 PM by libh8er

quote:

Watching a GOP debate without Trump would be like watching Fox without Tucker.

4 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:18:16 PM by Rennes Templar (Come back, President Trump.)

quote:

To: Rennes Templar
Watching a GOP debate without Trump would be like watching Fox without Tucker.

Or listening to AM radio from 12-3 w/o Rush.
5 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:18:55 PM by 1Old Pro
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mr. K
I agree- why are debates always moderated by liberals? Get Sean Hannity and Mark Levin to moderate

WHY are any moderators even necessary, nobody can answer that? You have 10 topics, each candidate gets to talk 2 minutes and each gets 1 minute to address anything mentioned as a follow-up. No moderators, just timers and lights and the mics get cut off when your time is up.
41 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:34:28 PM by 1Old Pro
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 38 | View Replies]

quote:

Very simple solution. Have Tucker moderate all the debates, with Rumble opening the feed to anyone who wants it (cspan, Fox, CNN). Negotiate format and ground rules with the candidates themselves.

42 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:35:13 PM by Dr. Sivana ("If you can’t say something nice . . . say the Rosary." [Red Badger])

quote:

To: Dr. Sivana

“Very simple solution. Have Tucker moderate all the debates”

Tucker, in the Dominion lawsuit, in internal memos, wrote that he despised Trump. Stll want him to moderate?

81 posted on 04/25/2023 11:54:28 AM PDT by Pirate Ragnar (Be calm and act.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 42 | View Replies ]

quote:

Ask Elon Musk to mount a debate (asking for donations), with Tucker Carlson MCing it. Both prior to the primaries and another one after the primaries. If the other side doesn’t participate, the GOP candidate won’t participate in any of the left’s debates.

48 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:38:07 PM by batazoid (me )

quote:

DeSantis doesn’t seem like a bad person, but his money comes from the Bush-Cheney people and he’ll have to do their bidding for wars. He’s owned by them and is a DC guy who made some policy in a state everybody moves to but pretend they hate. Canceling CRT is an easy policy other than the Propagandist news shouting him down. It’s a no-brainer, as is not letting kids get sexually mutilated by adults as kids to change their gender.

I live in a conservative city in a once swing state that is now GOP. Like it a lot.

Trump was the last real Populist to win since Reagan (and maybe Obama at first but he was manufactured to fool idiots) and isn’t controlled by billionaires. The Covid shutdowns were stupid from the get-go as I watched small businesses be shuttered while huge corporations who donate massively to politicians stay open and thrived.

56 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:40:51 PM by MTBobcat (The “rank-and-file” are as corrupted as their leadership.)

quote:

To: Vermont Lt
What a coward.

Coward? Who?

Do you mean the Fox/Ryan/DeSantis Network for silencing Tucker?

And who have a history of blindsiding Trump in the debates while protecting their own RINO establishment candidates, in this DeSantis?

Them?
94 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:59:30 PM by FreeReign
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Seaplaner; Vermont Lt
There is no other word for it. That is the word most will associate with Trump's running and hiding from debates.

You guys are living in the 1950s. Or deep-state trolls, or both.

Debates organized by the likes of WaPo and Alphabet TV media are enemy territory. They set the terms, conditions, rig the questions, etc...we have seen it all before

But its also enemy territory that is WORTHLESS. Washington Post print circulation has collapsed. Even its on-line presence is losing money, and after initial growth, its on-line ad revenue is dropping.

Joe Rogan has something like 11-12 million listeners per episode. If Tucker Carlson teams up with Elon Musk or even has his own online show, he will surpass that

Meanwhile, the likes of CBS, NBC or CNN get about 800K to 1 million adult viewers per show.

These dinosaurs are going extinct. And you think somehow Trump's "manhood" depends on giving them time and respect, when average Americans don't even care?
91 posted on 4/25/2023, 6:58:18 PM by PGR88
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 50 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Just mythoughts
Calling a woman a tart for disagreeing with you is not very Christian, nor is the implication that I am a heathen because I don't support a philandering billionaire with a bad spray tan.

I think you need some serious introspection.
122 posted on 04/25/2023 12:13:30 PM PDT by hcmama
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 113 | View Replies ]

quote:

Ohhhhh, here we go .. I could have scripted this accusation.. you do not possess any credentials to discern what makes a ‘Christian’.. IF you did you would know why the heathen rage.. and yet you believe you are morally superior to President Trump. That is kinda heathen, you know?

159 posted on 04/25/2023 12:37:20 PM PDT by Just mythoughts (Psalm 2. Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 122 | View Replies ]

quote:

“sounds like scared old man...”

He is a scared old man and a nasty, bitter one, too. And refusing to debate makes him sound as out of it as Biden is. I want to hear him go up against an opponent. If he can’t handle hostile questions from the moderators and can’t take on his challengers, he doesn’t deserve the nomination.

He’s 76 years old. He’s too old, and like most old geezers, he’s stuck in the past. What does he do beyond ranting and raving at his rallies about how everyone has done him wrong? If he’s afraid of challenges, he isn’t fit for the office.

I’m tired of his petty, juvenile behavior. Him versus Biden? That’s it? Jeeze is the country in trouble!

187 posted on 4/25/2023, 7:56:21 PM by PA Presbyterian (Never Surrender!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

quote:

To: PA Presbyterian
He’s 76 years old. He’s too old

He has more energy than most 50 year olds I have met in life.

Just recently, he played a round of golf, flew to texas for a rally, spoke for two hours, flew back to FL in time to celebrate the birthday of a long-time aid. Normal day. Probably also met with others. Probably on phone calls as he flew.

I’m tired of his petty, juvenile behavior

And maybe that is the real issue...
218 posted on 04/25/2023 1:46:26 PM PDT by aMorePerfectUnion (Fraud vitiates everything)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 187 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: aMorePerfectUnion

Wisdom comes with age. and wisdom is in short supply with the dems. Trump is able to right this sinking ship.. and that is what is called for... the whole nation is sinking into the abyss under biden. It’s no wonder...come to the seat and deny God any entrance... forbid a Christian to speak freely.. ignore the hurting people in New Palestine and remove any barrier from an invasion... you “got problems”! You are an idiot and problems ride in on ignorance..

228 posted on 04/25/2023 2:07:14 PM PDT by frnewsjunkie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 218 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: frnewsjunkie

He will fight. We ALL must be ready to fight! I have been seeing this coming for 20 years. The left won’t stop, and they MUST be stopped.

237 posted on 4/25/2023, 9:29:44 PM by cowboyusa (IT'S TIME TO PLAY COWBOYS AND MARXISTS!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 235 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Dat

Trump has been attacked by the whole of the biden government. Have you experienced such? you would not know Trump unless you had been through the same wringer. No other President has been treated so harshly for so long.
You can assume there was/is a reason for them to attack so hard.
He didn’t have to come out of his home and serve;.. and accept no payment a President receives. (biden has been on the take for years).. Trump came to serve and the anti Trumpers hit on the pickadillies .. the dems have more idiotic ways than anyone.
There are reasons they want him out..
They are building a world government (invasion)
They want to get rid of the man who will come in and fire the whole lot of them,,
And Trump has prayer in his government.. biden wants it all OUT.. biden is not after good.. he is after control and power.
When in the driver’s seat, don’t take your attention off the road... an ambush is only one opportunity away.. and you are the one in charge of the steering wheel.

Don’t go with their plans.. makes you look weak.
Their prized foreigner, barry.. would do as he pleased, whenever he pleased, wherever he pleased.. and his flock thought he was strong and so smart...

259 posted on 4/26/2023, 12:31:58 PM by frnewsjunkie
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 257 | View Replies]

quote:

To: joesbucks

“One time election winner, but who’s counting.”

Two time winner with 12,000,000 more votes the second time. It people like you that allow elections to be stolen.

137 posted on 4/25/2023, 7:22:08 PM by BushCountry (A properly cast vote (1 day voting) can save you $3.00 a gallon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 45 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BushCountry

I don’t allow them to be stolen. And team Trump has yet to provide the proof you’ll notice Fox used no Sidney Powell, Rudy or D’Souza evidence in their defense against Dominion or Smartmatic. Zip. Nada.

250 posted on 4/26/2023, 12:47:38 AM by joesbucks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 137 | View Replies]

quote:

“Fox used no Sidney Powell, Rudy or D’Souza evidence in their defense against Dominion or Smartmatic. Zip. Nada.”

Blah, blah... you bought into the lie. So yes, you allow elections by believing the big lie that the main stream media feeds (their little unthinking puppet). I did not mention anything about machines, but there are many ways that the machines are used to cheat (open your eyes), some of the ways, no signature verification, no two party ballot adjudication, run ballots through the machine several times, can not determine a phony ballot, does not track chain of custody, don’t know if ballot has been harvested, they are stupid machines and if garbage is inputted it will count it.

Open your eyes, you are blinded by the main stream media and your hatred for Trump.

261 posted on 4/26/2023, 2:09:22 PM by BushCountry (A properly cast vote (1 day voting) can save you $3.00 a gallon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 250 | View Replies]

quote:

To: BushCountry
It wasn’t the mainstream media. It was the court filings Fox filled. Rudy, Powell, Lindell and D’Souza supposedly would have had the proof that would have kept Fox from paying out almost a billion bucks. Except what they had wouldn’t have helped. Because they have nothing. They are empty handed.

You bought into Trump’s manipulation and lies he knows his followers will digest and believe. Please, wake up. I know you’re better than that.
262 posted on 4/26/2023, 10:10:10 PM by joesbucks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 261 | View Replies]

quote:

“They are empty-handed.”

Yes, Rudy, Powell, and Lindell had stupid unrealistic attacks against the voting machines. However, D’Souza’s ballot harvesting claims were real. Massive ballot harvesting did take place. Also, all the ways that I mentioned how the machines can be manipulated even when they are not connected to a network and working as designed are true. Dishonest people can find dozens of ways to manipulate the machines perfectly working machines. They are just stupid tabulators whose data can be manipulated or taken advantage just not the way Powell and crew said. They don’t need to be hacked or connected to anything.

It is a fact that millions of votes were not signature checked.
It is a fact that dropbox video was destroyed.
It is a fact 100s of thousands of votes did not have proper chain of custody.
It is a fact ballot adjudication was done outside of two parties and not properly supervised.
It is a fact millions of ballots were mailed out illegally.
It is a fact a lot of elderly care homes had 100% participation.
It is a fact that several precincts military voted 80% Biden (never happened in history). Military votes Republicans.
It is a fact they covered up windows at counting centers so the public could not witness the vote counting.
It is a fact they used COVID to keep Republican election watchers ten feet away during counts in heavily Democrat areas.
It is a fact that Dropbox videos were illegally deleted in several states.
It is not a fact that Biden outperformed every living president in history by 20,000,000 votes. The clown could not draw a crowd of 50 and insulted blacks weekly.

To manipulate the machines all you need is corrupt people with a will to change an election. To get away with it all you need is a corrupted media and political establishment that won’t tolerate dissent so they can keep the power away from the people. Election fraud has a long history outside of Trump.

263 posted on 4/27/2023, 2:34:05 AM by BushCountry (A properly cast vote (1 day voting) can save you $3.00 a gallon.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 262 | View Replies]

Xiahou Dun
Jul 16, 2009

We shall dive down through black abysses... and in that lair of the Deep Ones we shall dwell amidst wonder and glory forever.

“Yeah, obviously that old conspiracy theory was never true, don’t be an idiot, but this new conspiracy theory…”

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

I'm not gonna select out the quote from in there because :effort:, but the one perspn who'se like "being called a heathen because I don't support a candidate who doesn't embody my values" immediately being met with the retort that isn't she a judgy mcjudgerjudge who is going to hell is just... gently caress these people need to touch grass

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006
“…the anti Trumpers hit on the pickadillies” has me absolutely dying.

Jesus III
May 23, 2007

Xiahou Dun posted:

“Yeah, obviously that old conspiracy theory was never true, don’t be an idiot, but this new conspiracy theory…”

Cults are narcissistic

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

quote:

IF you did you would know why the heathen rage.. and yet you believe you are morally superior to President Trump. That is kinda heathen, you know?

Pretty sure that exalting Trump to the point that doubting him makes the doubter a heathen is the kind of heresy the church used to burn people for.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

quote:

He has more energy than most 50 year olds I have met in life.

Just recently, he played a round of golf, flew to texas for a rally, spoke for two hours, flew back to FL in time to celebrate the birthday of a long-time aid. Normal day. Probably also met with others. Probably on phone calls as he flew.
This is fantastic, the best example they could come up with of Trump "working hard" is playing golf, sitting on a luxury jet, giving a speech, and going to a party.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Never forget the “ceo work week” pie chart portrayed an 80 hour schedule including golf, lunch, and working out

Gonna sue my job that I work a physical job therefore my gym hours are on the clock

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Never forget the “ceo work week” pie chart portrayed an 80 hour schedule including golf, lunch, and working out

Gonna sue my job that I work a physical job therefore my gym hours are on the clock

Actually if anyone has this chart I'd love it. Went looking awhile back and couldn't find it.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
It's not the 80-hour work week one, but I think it just gets the point across better that way:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Slashrat posted:

It's not the 80-hour work week one, but I think it just gets the point across better that way:

They work 24 hours a week, state they do 55.

I've been on a few of those business meals, they are just a way to expense account dinner.

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

> Survey drawn from 65 CEOs whose activity was recorded in November 2009.

I imagine a broader survey conducted today would yield very different results.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Safety Dance posted:

> Survey drawn from 65 CEOs whose activity was recorded in November 2009.

I imagine a broader survey conducted today would yield very different results.

Yeah, now that CEOs work from home all hours are work hours

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Tony Phillips posted:

I feel like a kid on Christmas.

December again already?!

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Tony Phillips posted:

December again already?!

That warm familiar feeling of seeing a news item and your immediate thought being “I’m sure freep is handling this well”

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Bet freepers are having a field day with the anger mango shelling out 5 million for defaming the woman he raped.

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
They will probably latch onto the fact that he was not found guilty of the rape part of the suit, just literally everything else.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Jury finds Trump DID sexually abuse E. Jean Carroll in Bergdorf Goodman dressing room in the 1990s: Ex-President is cleared of rape but ordered to pay her $5m damages

ITT: Freepers have no loving clue as to how the law works

quote:

To: Morgana

In terms of public opinion, who cares? Our legal system is a joke and has no moral authority.

3 posted on 05/09/2023 12:18:56 PM PDT by Chgogal (Welcome to Fuhrer Biden's Weaponized Fascist Banana Republic! It's the road to hell.)

::pseudo:butasalawyer:

quote:

But no to the rape so this is gonna be thrown out on appeal you can’t be found not liable on rape but liable for sexual abuse it’s the same accusation

5 posted on 05/09/2023 12:19:29 PM PDT by Sarah Barracuda

:smugdon: "This isn't even my final form!"

quote:

He’ll appeal and then put on his defense, which he intentionally held back.

9 posted on 05/09/2023 12:20:48 PM PDT by JonPreston ( ✌ ☮️ )

Also ITT: Freepers have no loving clue about the difference between civil and criminal cases.

quote:

So now Trump will get kicked off a bunch of ballots since he is legally a convicted sex offender ... Leftist game, set, and match.

17 posted on 05/09/2023 12:23:06 PM PDT by SecondAmendment (This just proves my latest theory ... LEFTISTS RUIN EVERYTHING !!!)

quote:

To: blackdog

Perfect timing. The media won’t even mention the press conference tomorrow disclosing Bidens treason and bribery.

18 posted on 05/09/2023 12:23:06 PM PDT by AuntB (Trump is our Ben Franklin - Brilliant, Boisterous, Brave and ALL AMERICAN!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

:rip:

quote:

The legal system in the USA is dead. If you’re considered a political enemy you will not get a fair trial in any democratically controlled jurisdiction. You’ll automatically be assumed guilty, but still forced to sit through a show trial.

19 posted on 05/09/2023 12:23:27 PM PDT by SlipperySlope99

This is good for The Donald!

quote:

To: devane617

It will strengthen Donald Trump. Everywhere (with the exception of New York Lunatics) it will be viewed as what it is - an attempt to destroy someone that they don’t like. The Statue of Limitations will be the first reason for overturning it, but so many other reasons apply. Now if it stays in NYC, then he would probably lose on appeal, but hopefully this is reason for a change in venue...Any opinion Law Experts?

22 posted on 05/09/2023 12:24:04 PM PDT by silent majority rising (Peace In Our Time)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

O what Date did this supposed rape actually happen? Oh that’s right, she doesn’t remember.

The Judge told the jury that even an innocent peck on the cheek meant he was GUILTY OF RAPE.

This asswipe Judge should be brought before a Congressional Hearing to explain himself, then they should crawl through his entire life and find a few people that claim he made unwanted advances, then let them Serve him in Congressional Committee for multiple lawsuits under the same charge.

24 posted on 05/09/2023 12:24:50 PM PDT by eyeamok

quote:

To: Attention Surplus Disorder

This isn’t just about Trump anymore.

Deep State is doing its damndest to ensure that nobody even thinks about following in his footsteps.

33 posted on 05/09/2023 12:27:03 PM PDT by mewzilla (We will never restore the republic if we don't first secure the ballot box.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

Good loving luck with that.

quote:

To: devane617

It’s his mouth every time. Maybe he can learn about being disciplined in his discussions.

41 posted on 05/09/2023 12:28:44 PM PDT by napscoordinator (DeSantis is a beast! Florida is the freest state in the country! )
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: CraigEsq

It doesn’t change what Congress should do to the Judge. Actually Trump should be running ADS looking for Victims of Sexual Battery by the judge, regardless of when it happened, I guarantee there are some 5th graders he sexually harassed during his school years..

49 posted on 05/09/2023 12:31:34 PM PDT by eyeamok
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 37 | View Replies]

quote:

Conservatives should flee from every liberal city in America. You can’t get a fair shake. It’s the same as blacks in the Jim Crow democrat south.

57 posted on 05/09/2023 12:34:08 PM PDT by circlecity

quote:

To: All

with 6 men and 3 women, it is difficult to believe that the jury found trump liable for anything. how many juror votes were needed for liability?

what is “wrong” with the men on the jury?

(aha, if this jury is in manhattan, i think the answer is probably evident...)

90 posted on 05/09/2023 12:43:27 PM PDT by SteveH

quote:

To: FES0844

Unless and until Republican DA’s in normal states start dragging every Democrat they can find into court, this s**t isn’t going to stop.

Oh, I forgot...”as a party, that’s just not who we are.”

116 posted on 05/09/2023 12:52:22 PM PDT by daler
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 27 | View Replies]

quote:

To: SteveH

i believe that heterosexual men would be inclined to give any man in trump’s situation the benefit of a doubt.

with the jury composed as it was, apparently that did not happen among the men on the jury.

what kind of men would be virulently pro female plaintiff in a he-said-she-said case?

one could posit that one possibility would be if some all of the men who decided against trump were not heterosexual.

118 posted on 05/09/2023 12:53:05 PM PDT by SteveH
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 90 | View Replies]

quote:

Insanity

Five million

For a kiss on the cheek

Good lord

Kaplans name goes in the list lol

158 posted on 05/09/2023 1:19:17 PM PDT by wardaddy (Truth is treason in the Empire of lies)

quote:

never thought it would get this far. No way the Daniel’s jury doesn’t see this.
too many dominos...Pres. Trump will survive but he’s going to take a beating.

161 posted on 05/09/2023 1:22:51 PM PDT by stylin19a ("Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl")

quote:

To: SlipperySlope99

“ The legal system in the USA is dead. If you’re considered a political enemy you will not get a fair trial in any democratically controlled jurisdiction. You’ll automatically be assumed guilty, but still forced to sit through a show trial.”

I have been posting ad nauseum (I’m even sick of myself at this point)…The United States is a fascist society controlled by a fascist government.

What needs to happen to the United States is exactly what happened to fascist countries in the mid-20th century.

172 posted on 05/09/2023 1:59:09 PM PDT by Scott from the Left Coast (“We should not assume civilization is robust”)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Hi Ann! I was wondering where you were!

quote:

To: eyeamok

Judge KAPLAN....what do you EXPECT??? His WIFE and her friends would KILL him if he didn't find Trump guilty!!

His RABBI would kill him also! he would have NO FRIENDS at his TEMPLE!

180 posted on 05/09/2023 2:06:19 PM PDT by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 24 | View Replies]

logger
Jun 28, 2008

...and in what manner the Ancyent Marinere came back to his own Country.
Soiled Meat

Jagged Jim posted:

:smugdon: "This isn't even my final form!"

quote:

He’ll appeal and then put on his defense, which he intentionally held back.

9 posted on 05/09/2023 12:20:48 PM PDT by JonPreston ( ✌ ☮️ )

They don't even know how appeals work. You have to argue that a judicial process wasn't followed and can't use it as a way to add more to the case.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

logger posted:

They don't even know how appeals work. You have to argue that a judicial process wasn't followed and can't use it as a way to add more to the case.

Also you very specifically cannot make new arguments on appeal, it's often recommended that you throw everything in the first time around just in case.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

quote:

To: SteveH

i believe that heterosexual men would be inclined to give any man in trump’s situation the benefit of a doubt.

with the jury composed as it was, apparently that did not happen among the men on the jury.

what kind of men would be virulently pro female plaintiff in a he-said-she-said case?

one could posit that one possibility would be if some all of the men who decided against trump were not heterosexual.

118 posted on 05/09/2023 12:53:05 PM PDT by SteveH
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 90 | View Replies]

drat, it’s been a minute since I saw “she tempted him with her feminine wiles!!!” trotted out seriously. Of course he mixed it with some shade thrown at gay men too, but still tried to hide behind “one could posit…🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔” instead of saying it outright.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Literally straight from implication to outright saying "all the men on the jury were gay because they're anti sex assault"

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Haven’t all the freepy types already fled the liberal communocities at this point?

Like my entire adult life in fascist hives of villainy, in states both red and blue, it’s been universally true that a short jaunt into the suburbs you will meet people baffled that you haven’t been chopped up by breaking bad villains, murdered by the black panthers, and turned gay. Like people just living in fear of the nearest city that you can’t drive through without an MRAP.

Then you get back to the city and folks are like “yeah the neighbours should turn that music down” but no one masturbates to the idea of shooting you

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Only a gay would betray the bro code like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

George Santos arrested for a multitude of things; is Christmas coming again today? :getin: