Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

Did you get the MRI while still in your street clothes? I had to change into a hospital gown and leave everything with me in a completely separate room.

Yep, I didn't get a hospital gown until they decided I needed to stay overnight. Honestly everyone was cool except the MRI tech.

Don't get blood clots in your lungs, folks. It sucks major poo poo!

edit:
[video}https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF6CMrjGNN4

Inzombiac fucked around with this message at 16:17 on May 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
I wonder if it made a funny soda "pop" sound on the way on in, or perhaps just a slurpy gushing-goo noise. Mysteries of life ya know.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

This is a dumb question, but are y'all who got scanned in normal street clothes and without being told to empty your pockets sure you got MRIs and not CTs? One uses magnets and could be dangerous around ferrous objects and the other uses x rays and doesn't have that danger.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

I had an MRI in street clothes, I just had to take out all my piercings and remove anything metal from my pockets as well as take off my belt.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Instagram was nice enough to put this on my feed, so now y'all have to see it too.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/UEvIMpO.mp4

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

Don't get blood clots in your lungs, folks. It sucks major poo poo!

Well, gently caress. Now you tell me. You're about six years late on that warning!

(Wassup, embolism buddy! 80% pulmonary arteries blockage here! Xarelto Gang 4 lyf, boyeee!)

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

These AI videos get more disturbing by the day.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Yeah, they are big fuckin magnets.

https://twitter.com/tobiasgilk/status/1631645765092143105

dog nougat
Apr 8, 2009

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

:siren:UPDATE:siren:
This thing goes all the way to the top!
:tinfoil:

:tinfoil:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/5amF4qn.mp4

Guatemala

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
wouldnt it be an anal gauss rifle

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Neat, so they finally jazzed up the boring ocean a little

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Man it'd be so loving satisfying to clean that up though

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Kit Walker posted:

Man it'd be so loving satisfying to clean that up though

you first

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Robo Reagan posted:

whats the point of a sex toy if it doesnt violently rearrange your insides

Post reported.

because thats a new fuckin thread title if I ever saw one

Android Apocalypse posted:

Instagram was nice enough to put this on my feed, so now y'all have to see it too.

For when you can't resist eating rear end.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Gimme a decent salary and a big net and I will make it happen

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Bohemian Cowabunga posted:

The comments on this gave me cancer, thanks

:twitter:

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

aim well, it could save a life

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

What Dark Souls area would this be?

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Brightstone cove tseldora.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
I had an MRI in street clothes recently and put all my metal away in the lockers, but I asked and the lady said I could keep my shoes on. Well the shoes were [url=" https://a.co/d/an129Lz"]these[/url] and I forgot they contained metal. They have steel toes.

So I'm sitting on the bed thingy that pulls out of the machine, undoing the Velcro and the boot simply LEAPS from my hand and glues itself to the exterior. I'm like "whoops" and both the tech and I spent a second marveling at how cool it was. I was like, what's the biggest metal thing you've ever seen fly and get stuck on that, and she said it was the only time it's ever happened, and then I remembered this will probably stay off the record and otherwise it would take a bajillion dollars and some guy to recalibrate the machine and I should not mention the episode again. It probably hosed up hundreds of diagnoses and killed dozens of people since then but it was SO cool to see.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
A Mr Hands moment
I don't know what it feels like to get your liver dented but the sound is unforgettable

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgOHwK5QL-E

e:

Takes No Damage fucked around with this message at 09:34 on May 12, 2023

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Jamesman posted:

Caganer Daemon and his two little dogs

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Jamesman posted:

Anal Lando

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Reposting this in the "Things that look NWS" thread

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

mobby_6kl posted:

Reposting this in the "Things that look NWS" thread

I'm kind of glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

Otana
Jun 1, 2005

Let's go see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Paul Rudd?

Super Dan
Jan 26, 2006

I should call her

DamnCanadian
Jan 3, 2005

Perpetuating the stereotype since 1978.

Spiders? In my….?

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I had a MRI a year or so ago anyway they give you a locker to put your clothes and stuff in. Anyway I brought the key into the MRI machine room with me. Well I was getting ready to leave the key fell down and got sucked into the MRI machine underneath. I was like fuuuuuuuuuuck but the attendant crazily stuck his hand underneath the machine and pulled the key out.

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.
Got this in the mail today. I already paid the ticket but that doesn’t doesn’t come anywhere near to the top of the list of the problems I have with this.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Making quite the accusation on your epic level of crippling procrastination.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Phanatic posted:

Got this in the mail today. I already paid the ticket but that doesn’t doesn’t come anywhere near to the top of the list of the problems I have with this.

Lmao loving all these time/date formats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
The real curse is the lack of widespread adoption of ISO 8601