Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
thread seems fine to me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I love the economy

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

skooma512 posted:

thread seems fine to me?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it is a more holy place without the scourge of leon just wish people could stop getting into ok boomer fights with willa every 2 pages

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Someone else already pointed this out, but these are probably not the actual configuration parameters, but a fake document the AI generated because its a program designed to generate fake documents.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm treating this thread exactly how it should be treated. A trump thread offshoot.

this is unbelievably incorrect

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
The BFC economy thread ain't that bad if you want more formal stuff, no tweet zone though. Might get interesting if things start really rocking soon.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmljyH7YUu8

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

I wasn't sure about the thread until it shattered the psyche of hoots. Now I know it's good

coelomate
Oct 21, 2020

err posted:

The BFC economy thread ain't that bad if you want more formal stuff, no tweet zone though. Might get interesting if things start really rocking soon.

No tweets is such a dumb rule. Scrolling this thread ignoring any chatter EXCEPT tweets is the best way to stay current. Shockingly high signal to noise ratio.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 60 minutes!
How's Number?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Number went out for smokes

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

https://twitter.com/lines_down/status/1657150050802483201

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

err posted:

Yeah if they had done a rule of copy paste news stories to quote and tweets are OK for numbers/reports like ISM, fed, or BLS it would be a better thread.

fart barterer
Aug 24, 2006

David Byrne - Like Humans Do (Radio Edit).mp3

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

this is unbelievably incorrect

:goatsecx:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

A Fantano/Wolff crossover event would be quite a thing to see.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm treating this thread exactly how it should be treated. A trump thread offshoot.

LOL what is this dumb poo poo?

They should make the markets work 24/7 imo. Number must never rest

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

forkboy84 posted:

LOL what is this dumb poo poo?

They should make the markets work 24/7 imo. Number must never rest

Let me tell you about bitcoin

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know
this thread is good. When there is nothing going on, people post socially, because it’s fun.

Hoot turning out to be trash doesn’t really change that and it’s bizarre that he’s making up his own fan fiction about what the thread is to make himself feel better, but obviously he has some stuff to work out.

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

90s Solo Cup posted:

Personal theory: the Mandela effect is alternate reality bleeding into our own in the weirdest of ways. In some other multiverse, Nelson Mandela really did die in prison and Trump went to prison instead of becoming president.

Personal theory: it's not.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
Anyways in some doom loop news, USPS keeps getting their trucks busted into even on-route and people have made copies of the usps master key and busting into large apartment mailboxes super frequently here. my old asian lady usps mail carrier was just jacked earlier today. declining material conditions and social cohesion ftw

d o o m s p i r a l

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

NyetscapeNavigator posted:

Personal theory: it's not.

This is probably correct. Motherfuckers can't remember what happened, like, more than a year ago at the very most. Also most memories people have sloshing around in their skull aren't like video replays, they're messy sensoria that can influence and alter each other in manners both gross and subtle. It's no surprise a bunch of people have the same fact about the past wrong, by just pure odds a large swath of the pop could have one or two common pseudoengrams considering how many each stupid loving ape on this globle has ricocheting around its braincase.

We don't need alternate realities to explain this phenomenon at all.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Xaris posted:

Anyways in some doom loop news, USPS keeps getting their trucks busted into even on-route and people have made copies of the usps master key and busting into large apartment mailboxes super frequently here. my old asian lady usps mail carrier was just jacked earlier today. declining material conditions and social cohesion ftw

d o o m s p i r a l

sounds very Cool Zone

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

mycomancy posted:

This is probably correct. Motherfuckers can't remember what happened, like, more than a year ago at the very most. Also most memories people have sloshing around in their skull aren't like video replays, they're messy sensoria that can influence and alter each other in manners both gross and subtle. It's no surprise a bunch of people have the same fact about the past wrong, by just pure odds a large swath of the pop could have one or two common pseudoengrams considering how many each stupid loving ape on this globle has ricocheting around its braincase.

We don't need alternate realities to explain this phenomenon at all.

Yeah, who did they even poll about this? Not exactly surprised people have a scrambled memory of a country they barely interact with , and in the US people’s geography education is uh, not exactly the best.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007

https://twitter.com/nytimesbusiness/status/1657521636063551493

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

FistEnergy posted:

sounds very Cool Zone

well cool zone was ostensibly not about targeting poor people crab bucketing, but yeah sure

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

Mr Hootington posted:

I tried. He thinks it is a trap

It should be. :kheldragar:

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Airline delay forgiveness begins october 2022.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Xaris posted:

well cool zone was ostensibly not about targeting poor people crab bucketing, but yeah sure

cool zone was exactly about that

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

In fact cool zone was about killing minorities and breaking down the remaining social binds to help the fascists gain power.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Taima posted:

Hoot turning out to be trash

Actually I'm a chud

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

In fact cool zone was about killing minorities and breaking down the remaining social binds to help the fascists gain power.

yeah you're right. lol my bad. i didnt read the thread but i forgot about that. that was stupid to say

some dick wolff being right: anti-china perverts are always lying
https://twitter.com/profwolff/status/1656698177951596546

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Xaris posted:

yeah you're right. lol my bad. i didnt read the thread but i forgot about that. that was stupid to say

some dick wolff being right: anti-china perverts are always lying
https://twitter.com/profwolff/status/1656698177951596546

His weekly shows are always very informative. Really enjoy all of the democracy at work videos.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

His weekly shows are always very informative. Really enjoy all of the democracy at work videos.
I get a little tired of hearing about mondragon a bit too much so i often fall behind, but yeah i pay for his @daw patreon bc he's good.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

Thread Tile

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
seems good. ppl are spending less on consumerism trash, and big figgies are making less figgies
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1657536481991225344
https://archive.is/LY6BF

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Xaris posted:

I get a little tired of hearing about mondragon a bit too much so i often fall behind, but yeah i pay for his @daw patreon bc he's good.

I like meanstv too even though it has terminal cringe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Xaris posted:

seems good. ppl are spending less on consumerism trash, and big figgies are making less figgies
https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1657536481991225344
https://archive.is/LY6BF

is exhibit 5 inflation adjusted. If not, all of those cohorts have been getting drained