Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
Tesla with pop-up headlights when?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Desert Bus posted:

Tesla with pop-up headlights when?

imagine how bad they could make these lol

automatic headlights that only pop up and turn on when it’s dark out, and are built to Tesla QA standards

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

lurkeskywalker posted:

...if Batman had a chest like an upright freezer, an affinity with white nationalists and a head dense enough bend light, then yes..

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

History Comes Inside! posted:

imagine how bad they could make these lol

automatic headlights that only pop up and turn on when it’s dark out, and are built to Tesla QA standards

They pop up and go on and drain your battery when you park in the shade.

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

Desert Bus posted:

They pop up and go on and drain your battery when you park in the shade.

they operate based on gps coordinates and the webapp for a popular weather site

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

that’s captain America

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

mcbexx posted:

If he and Trump meet and engage in a battle of wits about who knows the most about manufacturing, we could get so lucky and will be annihilated by the resulting singularity.

The best thing Trump ever did:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

:rip:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

lookit these two morons

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Jonny 290 posted:

so i'm a dude that cant afford a house but can afford some fun vehicles and the funniest thing is when a tesla lines up vs either my miata or my liter bike and wants to Stoplight Race it, and they gun it and take off before they remember that they are live streaming their DriverScore to tesla and their insurance will go up if they commit to it, so they back off and pretend they were just faking it. every time. every filthy white model S that tire chirps me will pump the brakes at like 62mph and pretend they didnt do it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I bet this fellow's miata is unregistered and uninsured too.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Shipon posted:

lol how is a miata a "bougie" vehicle

because i said so

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

That’s not really how systems work though? There are going to be a bunch of people with specific domain knowledge, and other people with less specialized knowledge tying it together. No one person can actually understand all the details, the whole point is that well developed processes across specializations can be more productive than any individual contribution.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)
Lol

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
registering cars is for nerds

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

mdemone posted:

lookit these two morons

Musk has the Trump Stance when standing :lol:

Esran
Apr 28, 2008

DirtyRobot posted:

"At this point, I think know... more about manufacturing than... anyone currently alive... on earth."

https://i.imgur.com/sFn235X.mp4

I hate him

I think Chris Anderson misunderstood "Eating rear end is praxis".

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

I forget why he did this specifically

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

My guy has a balcony you could perform Shakespeare on

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

rob liefeld is a good artist. mad?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Weka posted:

I bet this fellow's miata is unregistered and uninsured too.

lmfao

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
So do normal insurances not cover tesla? Why do all the tesla owners use insurance run by the manufacturer? Are they able to breath on their own?

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Asproigerosis posted:

So do normal insurances not cover tesla? Why do all the tesla owners use insurance run by the manufacturer? Are they able to breath on their own?
lmfao

oh lol apparently in california they can't use the safety score thing to adjust your premium at least

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
insurance is a form of gambling

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Asproigerosis posted:

Tesla's get totaled out by rain puddles. No sane insurer wants to touch them.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

https://electrek.co/2020/10/19/tesla-admits-design-flaw-rear-bumper-falling-off-water/

These are well made cars all around. So good you won't really need the insurance?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

saw elon tweet something recently that made me question if he is really 'for the win'

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
You wrote excited fan fiction about your Mazda Miata and driving it uninsured. Your enthusiasm was understandable, but even given that, this is beyond inappropriate. You have been banned from the Elon Musk Thread for one month.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

spaceblancmange posted:

saw elon tweet something recently that made me question if he is really 'for the win'

he is a master troll, one of the best to have ever lived. question everything he says

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
you stole fizzy lifting teslas

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

DirtyRobot posted:

"At this point, I think know... more about manufacturing than... anyone currently alive... on earth."

I hate him

look at those shark eyes. he is 100% serious. what an absolute cretin

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
he knows about manufacturing cars its like putting together a castle made of legos

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

manufacturing is easy you just take your billions of dollars and tell people to make a truck that looks like dogshit

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

BattleMaster posted:

manufacturing is easy you just take your billions of dollars and tell people to make a truck that looks like dogshit

thats right

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Shipon posted:

lol how is a miata a "bougie" vehicle

Miatas are like bottle service for guys who punch holes in drywall.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
*dennis miller voice* yeah babe, mustangs are like the battle of thermopylae for guys who voted for spiro agnew

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

mdemone posted:

lookit these two morons

literally unbelievable neither one can afford a decent tailor

e: but especially elon

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Beeftweeter posted:

literally unbelievable neither one can afford a decent tailor

even the best tailor can only do so much when the client had a weird body

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Spergin Morlock posted:

even the best tailor can only do so much when the client had a weird body

i think that was before (maybe slightly after) elon started taking hgh or whatever

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

Miatas are fun, stop being weirdos

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

DirtyRobot posted:

I hate him

The initial reaction of laughter from the audience should be embarrassing, but Elon is operating on another level

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

Shipon posted:

lmfao

oh lol apparently in california they can't use the safety score thing to adjust your premium at least

why yes, I’ll go with the “tesla insurance” which is cheaper than every other option. I’m sure they won’t cheat me if my car catches on fire