Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

TheKingslayer posted:

I made a terrible drink while I was high. This poo poo tastes like grape cough medicine.

does it have any cough medicine in it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Try setting it on fire and see if that makes it good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

trip report: Both the Kenny Powers and Banana Cream Cake I bought the other day are good weed :yeah:

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

PokeJoe posted:

does it have any cough medicine in it?

God, I wish.

Jestery posted:

Try setting it on fire and see if that makes it good

I think you're on to something.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
The devil made me do it

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Hail Satan, smoke the devil's lettuce!

:black101:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

sigher posted:

Hail Satan, smoke the devil's lettuce!

:black101:

\m/ -_- \m/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ymmi17e-WE

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

PokeJoe posted:

McDonald's is better than five guys
Yep, and that's not saying much. Five Guys is incredibly far up its own rear end. Worse than McDonald's at three times the price.

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler
posting in Satan's Thread on His Page

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
hail satan

smoke weed

Dick Boat
Jul 3, 2009

Pulse Demon

LifeSunDeath posted:

hail satan

smoke weed

:hmmyes:

Waffle!
Aug 6, 2004

I Feel Pretty!

Smoke Weed

Hail Satan

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

kfc, popeyes, mcdonalds, and five guys are all absolutely terrible. so is every place in that category.

and yes i do eat at those places sometimes when there isnt any other option (and the last time i had food poisoning it was from kfc) but arguing about which one is "better" in a public internet forum is just doing their work for them.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Earwicker posted:

kfc, popeyes, mcdonalds, and five guys are all absolutely terrible. so is every place in that category.

and yes i do eat at those places sometimes when there isnt any other option (and the last time i had food poisoning it was from kfc) but arguing about which one is "better" in a public internet forum is just doing their work for them.

its ok budyd im sure they will be ok whether or not we discuss mcdonalds on the somethignawful forums lmfao

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Sunk Dunk posted:

its ok budyd im sure they will be ok whether or not we discuss mcdonalds on the somethignawful forums lmfao

i dont mean this forum specifically. its a bad habit in general to "defend" any of those places in any context unless they are literally paying you. and even then it's still bad but at least your getting something out of it.

i mean i get it as a californian i sometimes feel the urge to pipe up and praise in'n'out but they are pre-digested poo poo just like the rest of them and with hidden bible bullshit in their packaging on top of it

Dead Nerve
Mar 27, 2007

If your eyes aren't as red as the devils dick, you're not doing it right.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i just think expecting me to not defend fast food after smoking weed all day is a fools errand

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
It's the Satan page

thank you for the devil's lettuce Satan

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Be Gay Smoke Satan

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002
Friends of mine insisted that joints taste better with tobacco in, even after I insisted we conduct a scientific test with two joints. These people also non-ironically love a mcdonalds. Use this anecdotal evidence as you wish.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

Furious George posted:

Friends of mine insisted that joints taste better with tobacco in, even after I insisted we conduct a scientific test with two joints. These people also non-ironically love a mcdonalds. Use this anecdotal evidence as you wish.

are they british

Tijuana-A-Go-Go
Aug 2, 2019

Doggles Aficionado

Furious George posted:

Tobacco is nasty and your friends are wrong

p.666 hail burger :burger:

Sunk Dunk posted:

are they british

If they were British they'd have said bifter

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Furious George posted:

Taste better? No way. I think it smokes way more casually and makes you cough less though. Also a really good way to walk backwards into a big tobacco addiction which is how I got started.

Furious George
Oct 3, 2002

Sunk Dunk posted:

are they british

Yes. And they do say bifter sometimes. I absolutely do not agree with them on either count in case I wasn't clear!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
No, tobacco doesn't make joints better. If you're going down the tobacco+weed road, a true blunt is the only way to do it.

:350::devil:

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hale and hardy Satan.

I want to smoke weed but my job says no until after work. Better quit.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Hail the devil and his lettuce.

:hmmyes::420:

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
6.66 grams of weed should be the new 1/8th.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Be Gay for Satan, punch TERFs and Hail Weed

Had a good weed day today. Had a nice morning spliff and then helped my granny with some DIY jobs round her house and drank tea and watched the birds with her in the garden.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I ate some weed toast yesterday, it was pretty great

Also, hail Satan :black101:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i dont think tobacco makes joints taste better at all, but they certainly smoke more evenly, ive never seen a spliff canoe the way joints do, and i do appreciate a bit of nicotine buzz

onesixtwo
Apr 27, 2014

Don't you realize that being nice just makes you get hurt?
Tobacco tastes gross. Will absolutely turn away any joint or blunt that has tobacco in it, noty.

LifeSunDeath posted:

6.66 grams of weed should be the new 1/8th.

That’s a “scale-error” quarter from your street dealer in the 2000s.

onesixtwo fucked around with this message at 17:18 on May 15, 2023

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
Stuffing your joints with tobacco so they "burn better" instead of just improving your roll game...

It's disappointing.

Hopefully we're saving you from some real world embarrassment.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
I actually liked the taste of good tobacco before I started weed, can't stand a lot of the every day cigarettes or tobacco though. I get a natural sun-cured tobacco called Pueblo Blue and it's delicious and toasty and goes great with weed and coffee.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

ReelBigLizard posted:

I actually liked the taste of good tobacco before I started weed, can't stand a lot of the every day cigarettes or tobacco though. I get a natural sun-cured tobacco called Pueblo Blue and it's delicious and toasty and goes great with weed and coffee.
Do you smoke it out of a pipe like a gentleman?

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

onesixtwo posted:

Tobacco tastes gross. Will absolutely turn away any joint or blunt that has tobacco in it, noty.

That’s a “scale-error” quarter from your street dealer in the 2000s.

ima short him if he call back tell him my digi broken!!!!!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
666 dabs for satan

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Crossing my fingers I didn't miss the satan page

I got some RSO waiting at home when I get back from this job, also a steam deck waiting to be unboxed :stoked:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

Jelly posted:

Do you smoke it out of a pipe like a gentleman?

Like a fat hobbit in my overgrown garden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

ReelBigLizard posted:

:haibrow: The trifecta of caffeine, nicotine, and THC is :discourse: I stand by my statement that tobacco+weed is wrong, but a joint plus a cigarette is somehow very right.