Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Don't you dare turn this into the nom thread

Seth you're being weird again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
never played a zelda game

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Seth Pecksniff posted:

He was gonna get hit anyway for starting to turn this into his cult thread but he gave me a convenient excuse

Ah, yeah, understood on that part. It’s too late though. I’m already radicalized and heading to C-SPAM to ask about the morality of stealing from GameStop.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

gamestoppilled....

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Link to the Past is a game that still holds up after all these years

Nice pity reply btw lol

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Literally A Person posted:

Time to buy something SUPERFLUOUS

:peanut:

I've been procrastinating buying a vacuum all year, and now I have no excuse not to, so I'm going to buy one like the adult that I am :colbert:

...I can't think of anything else though. After buying plane tickets & renting a hotel room for my Brewery Festival trip, it feels like all the superfluous stuff has already been bought up. Am I really that much of an old fart already?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Chinatown posted:

never played a zelda game

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Bonesaw is laying on my chest aggressively pushing his forehead into my face purring

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Bonesaw is laying on my chest aggressively pushing his forehead into my face purring

pics or it didn't happen

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Living up to his name

Trying to saw through your bones

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
'Bonesaw'

When my little cousin was 2 years old he got a big stuffed tiger as a toy. He called it Spot.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

YeahTubaMike posted:

pics or it didn't happen

i tried but it was too much jostling for him and he decided he was done

have an old pic instead

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
:kimchi:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
sick bed bruv

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

I've been procrastinating buying a vacuum all year, and now I have no excuse not to, so I'm going to buy one like the adult that I am :colbert:

...I can't think of anything else though. After buying plane tickets & renting a hotel room for my Brewery Festival trip, it feels like all the superfluous stuff has already been bought up. Am I really that much of an old fart already?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2EMGmv0FqM

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

zelda is ftw

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

if i talk about holes in cheese and their origin (THE ANSWER MAY SURPRISE YOU!!!) he is sure to appear

The holes in swiss cheese occur naturally and are NOT artificially cut into each slice REGARDLESS of what some jabroni from Wisconsin says

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

BBC is from Wisconsin? That actually explains a lot

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

The holes in swiss cheese occur naturally and are NOT artificially cut into each slice REGARDLESS of what some jabroni from Wisconsin says

you may be in for a surprise w/r/t some tooling i designed last year for a little company named saputo for their cheese packing line ;)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Peggy Edson posted:

BBC is from Wisconsin? That actually explains a lot

Like all the posts where he mentions Wisconsin and living in Wisconsin?

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I don't know what the gently caress to post on SA anymore. Someone help. I am old and anxious, and things move too fast. ? It's been years.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you may be in for a surprise w/r/t some tooling i designed last year for a little company named saputo for their cheese packing line ;)

That isn’t Swiss cheese :colbert:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Teagan posted:

I don't know what the gently caress to post on SA anymore. Someone help. I am old and anxious, and things move too fast. ? It's been years.

What did or are you going to eat for lunch today

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Chicken tortilla soup in the crockpot,
Water in the yeti,
Coffee in the mug,
Ready for the end of the workday

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Lunch is always a good topic

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
thinking to sandwich for lunch.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

AARD VARKMAN posted:

What did or are you going to eat for lunch today

Cucumbers and feta, it wasn't enough.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Teagan posted:

Interesting choice

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
I went to the pier yesterday and saw:

2 god botherers warning us of eternal damnation (do these actually work? this recruitment method must work if they keep doing it right?)

3 people playing violin covers of pop songs

1 person who wore a “victim of gangstalking” shirt while playing news-sounding clips on a gigantic speaker about the dangers of gang stalkers attacking targeted individuals.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

sick bed bruv

AARD sleeps in a race car bed with his cat

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Did nom ever figure out streaming on the switch? I’d watch him flounder about with the ultrahand for five or maybe ten minutes.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Teagan posted:

good, fresh feta is a very underrated cheese

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Teagan posted:

Things work like this now:

:dong: + :barf: + :dbuddy: = :gas:

🏀🏐 + 🐖 = :f5:

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Dick Fontaine posted:

I am having a loving panic attack hahahahahaha

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Teagan posted:

OP I just poo poo post about my life and dumb poo poo I like and I look at pictures of cats and dogs on here. It's pretty chill for the most part

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Dick Fontaine posted:

lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I tried replaying Link to the Past on the SNES Classic when it came out and I just couldn’t get into it even though I played it a bunch back in the day.

Super Metroid, on the other hand, still slaps.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Yeah, I think I am just super overwhelmed. Things haven't changed that much, but I did get real old real fast. I honestly wish we still have the 'I just got a digital camera - tell me what to take photos of' threads. I might saunter over to pet island and see if thats still something I can do. I have an entirely different cat now. The forums lived longer than my cat.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dick Fontaine posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Dick Fontaine posted: