Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/arstechnica/status/1658161703618588690

lol

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

ELTON JOHN posted:

contrary to popular belief, all somethingawful posters are really good at dancing

All I do is deadlifts and dancing

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

hardcore streetfighters v1.1 beta when :elon:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

lil bro off that molly

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

hahaha

quote:

This doesn't mean Musk has given up on fighting the tweet screening. His lawyer, Alex Spiro, told Reuters that "we will seek further review and continue to bring attention to the important issue of the government constraint on speech."

it's okay in turkey though

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Musk doesn't want to launder his free speech through politicians. Government tells him no that is what you have to do.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Elon musk is cool

FacelessVoid
Jul 8, 2009
my mom has owned a tesla for less than a week and she's already had a seat and the steering wheel replaced lol. she loves the car though and says im a hater.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

FacelessVoid posted:

my mom has owned a tesla for less than a week and she's already had a seat and the steering wheel replaced lol. she loves the car though and says im a hater.

What the hell was wrong with them already? Oh my god, I will never understand why people are paying tens of thousands for the shittiest electric cars.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

IBroughttheFunk posted:

What the hell was wrong with them already? Oh my god, I will never understand why people are paying tens of thousands for the shittiest electric cars.

Jealous?

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Mr Hootington posted:

Elon musk :twitter: is cool

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

hey Elon you've got some dirt on your face

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Do they kiss? I want to see them kiss.

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Spergin Morlock posted:

hey Elon you've got some dirt on your face

He's rocking a sick teenstache

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1658195640290091008

its so over for twitter lol

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Mr Hootington posted:

Musk doesn't want to launder his free speech through politicians. Government tells him no that is what you have to do.

It doesn't go through a politician; it just goes through his own lawyer. This was an agreement he willingly signed to avoid receiving actual punishment for committing securities fraud.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Mr Hootington posted:

Elon musk is cool

he is right about AI

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
https://twitter.com/reuterslegal/status/1658216049257619456?s=46&t=gFuHaV-Ny-xS1fvH41hBjQ

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

hardcore streetfighters v1.1 beta when :elon:

Love to immediately rule out good professional lawyers when building a legal team. Dude is going to get applications from all of Alex Jones' legal team.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I Musked myself today
to see if I still feel
Focus on AI
the only thing that's real

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/SawyerMerritt/status/1658195154921037824?t=M3KKBDczGCareH1o3YH1KA&s=19

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ah yes exposing the ceo to every potential legal issue in hiring is excellent risk management

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

concerning

quote:

The filing said Musk, one of the richest people in the world, may have been referred to JPMorgan by Epstein. It did not provide further explanation for its interest in obtaining documents from Musk.

The subpoena sought all communications between the entrepreneur and JPMorgan regarding Epstein as well as communications between Musk and Epstein.

The subpoena also sought all documents regarding fees that Musk paid to Epstein or to JPMorgan regarding Musk's accounts or relationship with JPMorgan.

It also asked Musk for all documents reflecting or regarding Epstein’s involvement in human trafficking and his procurement of girls or women for commercial sex.

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Micromanaging is good when you're running
Several factories, right? That's what Henry Ford and Walter Chrysler did right?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

lmao

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/TheePurity/status/1658220705920716805?t=39Je8rf5XqoOijPQauAwUg&s=19

Elon's been dodging it lmao

Mr. Pizza
Oct 5, 2009

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

wonder if hes gonna go full trump and call the judge Red Jakoff

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

plane tracker…we need you for one last job

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

this is it. he disobeyed his handlers and tried to rebel against the woke mind virus and now they're going to put him on trial and publicly execute him.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/GlobalAffairs/status/1658208072215437314?t=0RtgGM5E9ZY1sfMqZJPlpw&s=19

Supposedly all the supporting docs are posted in the tweet thread

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Having some conflicting feelings. On one hand it's the literal government telling us what we can read or can't read. On the other hand Elon Musk is epic ftw

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Lmao

https://twitter.com/SushiDentist241/status/1658213674866057224?t=EBSQxte-vpXlkZkt-_dn9A&s=19

How many openings could there be, Michael

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

:pray:

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

The Hertz/Tesla deal has always seemed super weird and all the numbers out of it have also been super weird...

So antidotally, last night we took an Uber Tesla home, and the driver said we were his first customers that selected Uber Comfort EV and asked us why, the truth is we know they are almost always rented Teslas, so from our end, we know were are most likely getting a new car in at least decent shape (Although cemented that I will never own a Tesla because of the build quality.)

Anyways, the chudy driver told us "You know, I never believed in EVs and I never thought I would ever be driving one, but you wouldn't believe how cheap they rented this to me through Uber, it was like half the cost of any other car, I would have been stupid not to rent it, I've heard from several people that they are renting these cars for next to nothing to the best Uber drivers."

Again, the Tesla/Hertz deal is super weird, I have a theory that Tesla is secretly dumping excess inventory on Hertz to hide it and juice their numbers and it's going to end up being a major scandal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Desert Bus posted:

I Musked myself today
to see if I still feel
Focus on AI
the only thing that's real