Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

William Bear posted:

what's the significance of the 95?

It's how many dudes he actually has under his command.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

William Bear posted:

Whenever I see that his username is "Kadyrov_95", I think to myself, "Holy poo poo, this guy was born in 1995? He looks like poo poo!"

That's not true, of course, but what's the significance of the 95?

:actually: it means the model 1895 nagant revolver used by Russia in WW1, a 7-shot revolver with uncircumcised brass ammo to form a gas seal, avoiding any gas leaking between the barrel and the cylinder and thus can be suppressed.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

There were 94 other Kadyrovs who got it before him

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
I've got a pretty big chobham rn

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010

William Bear posted:

Whenever I see that his username is "Kadyrov_95", I think to myself, "Holy poo poo, this guy was born in 1995? He looks like poo poo!"

maybe something from the first chechen war?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Viller
Jun 3, 2005

Proud opponent of Israeli terror and Jewish fascism!

Nelson Mandingo posted:

it's been months since the announcement so I could be wrong but I thought Ukraine was getting A2's without Chobham.

They changed it to A1 to get them to Ukraine faster. The mothballed A2 all have chobham which would need to be removed and is supposedly more time consuming then just sending A1s.

edit: I kinda doubt they will be used in frontline roles in any case.

Viller fucked around with this message at 01:54 on May 16, 2023

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1658273584052092930

The video is going to be good. What is it with tankies and russian regime cuddling up to pedos, abusers and sexual harrasers.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Tai posted:

https://twitter.com/JuliaDavisNews/status/1658273584052092930

The video is going to be good. What is it with tankies and russian regime cuddling up to pedos, abusers and sexual harrasers.

They only care because they think Russia acts as a counterbalance to America while it still exists. Enemy of my enemy kind of deal. By the time this war ends, they'll be lucky if they (Russia) don't just implode altogether.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Toxic Mental posted:

Better to have massive wait times than simply being told to pay up or die

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://t.me/vmolnia/73993
Air raid was repulsed. Missile debris caused some damage and casualties in Kyiv, but for lack of any other information, they might have shot them all down successfully.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Missile debris already been changed to op success for the russians lol

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

William Bear posted:

My best guess is that it's a reference to when his dad became leader of Chechnya, which happened in 1995. The battle of Grozny from the first Chechen War also happened in 1995. It's probably related to something like that

Pekinduck
May 10, 2008

zone posted:

https://t.me/vmolnia/73993
Air raid was repulsed. Missile debris caused some damage and casualties in Kyiv, but for lack of any other information, they might have shot them all down successfully.

zone could I ask you a quick question? pekinduck1 at protonmail.com

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Pekinduck posted:

zone could I ask you a quick question? pekinduck1 at protonmail.com

Popped you an email.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Putin only played the lovely ljn gameboy ports of terminator 2 and alien 3

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Seems Russia didn't give up and sent a wave of lovely iranian drones to follow up. Air defense is working on targets preliminarily.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Give Ukraine F-106s with Genies

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
oooooo Zelensky can play piano with his dick bfd

Putin plays the brown note with his leaking asstuba a more manly instrument

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

HonorableTB posted:

My best guess is that it's a reference to when his dad became leader of Chechnya, which happened in 1995. The battle of Grozny from the first Chechen War also happened in 1995. It's probably related to something like that

some 28 year olds really do look like that already tho

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

All the kadyrovs are nuts. if you've never looked up the way Kadyrov Sr. was assassinated its, uh, pretty crazy

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Private Cumshoe posted:

some 28 year olds really do look like that already tho

Stephen Miller is one such ghoul. Kadyrov is 46 I think

free hubcaps posted:

BTW if you've never looked up the way Kadyrov Sr. was assassinated its p, uh, crazy

its a blast

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

EorayMel posted:

uncircumcised brass ammo

please tell me this is the actual term

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Kith posted:

please tell me this is the actual term

it is lol

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat

free hubcaps posted:

All the kadyrovs are nuts. if you've never looked up the way Kadyrov Sr. was assassinated its, uh, pretty crazy

Putting the bomb inside the concrete pillar was a pretty brilliant move. And Shamil Basayev paid only $50k! What a deal!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1658291162354941956
Interceptable. :getin:

All You Can Eat
Aug 27, 2004

Abundance is the dullest desire.

Another proud Russian industry now completely drained and resorting to pulling imports through the grasp of sanctions.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
geese are actually very good alarm animals, you wouldn't want to take them on patrol with you because they would give away your position but they would be good to keep in the woods near your own defenses

honk

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

That's a guy wearing an Adidas tracksuit looking at a bomb fragment at a bus stop. Perfection.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1658304838373875713

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Toxic Mental posted:

That's a guy wearing an Adidas tracksuit looking at a bomb fragment at a bus stop. Perfection.

Things that fiction never predicted:

1. The impact of the smartphone.
2. This.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

mllaneza posted:

Things that fiction never predicted:

1. The impact of the smartphone.
2. This.

Funnily enough good ol' Ma Bell put out a series of commercials in 1992-1993 that basically predicted all the major technology innovations of the next 20-25 years because they were the ones driving most of that innovation in the telecom space to start with :ssh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvZ-667CEdo

bad_fmr
Nov 28, 2007

So the sanctions are affecting the strategic horse cum reserves.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

bad_fmr posted:

So the sanctions are affecting the strategic horse cum reserves.

imagine spending 18,000 dollars for special milkshakes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can anyone explain the horse loving cum thing like what is it why do Russians eat horse cum

Am I going to get probated for saying that ony Russians eat horse come is this like an Eastern European thing please clarify

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Can anyone explain the horse loving cum thing like what is it why do Russians eat horse cum

Am I going to get probated for saying that ony Russians eat horse come is this like an Eastern European thing please clarify

Realtalk, Russians drink kefir as a health drink, which while yes it is very rich in probiotics, which is good for your gut health, it also looks like horse cum. The stuff you see poot poot slurping on is kefir. It's good for ensuring good digestion, but lactobacillus acidophilus will not cure rear end cancer.

Kefir spread outside of Russia in the late 20th and early 21st century among Russian speaking populations and can be found in Europe, Latin America, North America, and Asia.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 05:49 on May 16, 2023

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

orange juche posted:

Realtalk, Russians drink kefir as a health drink, which while yes it is very rich in probiotics, which is good for your gut health, it also looks like horse cum. The stuff you see poot poot slurping on is kefir.

Okay Ive had kefir often enough to enjoy it's benefits but guess if j wasn't drinking out of an opaque bottle I might see it as horse cum.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Four nations were given a choice of which horse parts they wanted

The ameicans chose the hooves for Jello
The french chose the meats for mmm-eating.
The Germans chose the hair to stuff into their 80's luxury car seats.
The russians chose the cum

There is no punchline, they wanted that horse cum.

Tafferling
Oct 22, 2008

DOOT DOOT
ALL ABOARD THE ISS POLOKONZERVA

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

It's just a rib on Putin who has rerouted all national horse cum production to his kremlin fridges. We have video proof of his urges but that's considered SA Classified I'm afraid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
lmao that massive missile salvo against Kyiv was specifically to blow up the Patriot and they whiffed again

thats okay vlad! you can try again next month once you scrape together a few more kalibrs and a kinzhal or two :v:

sad_tromboneski.mp3