Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

edit:

what the gently caress did you do to that dog

did the groomer share edibles with the dog then just do a "whatever" cut to your super high dog?

lololol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:sweep:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wendigee posted:

edit:

what the gently caress did you do to that dog

did the groomer share edibles with the dog then just do a "whatever" cut to your super high dog?

lololol

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I had a dream that I was Pope. It was really stressful because I was running around all over the place and had to do a bunch of errands and fix a bunch of stuff and everything kept breaking. Now I'm not sure I even want to be Pope anymore.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

imo ur avatar is very funny because it makes so many people mad for reasons they can't elucidate

i can elucidate it just fine thank you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The veins are the best part

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

Sorry many people come into this thread just to lie

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

please, all ears

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

please, all ears

and give you the satisfaction? i dont think so

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I think cocoa is saying he bought the av ;)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Peggy Edson posted:

I think cocoa is saying he bought the av ;)

whoever bought it, it was funny
I bought pencilhands' av cuz it was funny

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My cat has been meowing loudly since approximately 6am EST for no apparent reason. I fed her at the same time I feed her all the time before I go to bed, I gave her the same amount of attention I always do, the food is eaten, the water is drunk, the sun isn't making any weird patterns on the walls like a giant rear end laser pointer, so what the gently caress?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

YeahTubaMike posted:

My cat has been meowing loudly since approximately 6am EST for no apparent reason. I fed her at the same time I feed her all the time before I go to bed, I gave her the same amount of attention I always do, the food is eaten, the water is drunk, the sun isn't making any weird patterns on the walls like a giant rear end laser pointer, so what the gently caress?

It's cat-o-clock. Duh.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

YeahTubaMike posted:

My cat snuck out and then decided she wanted back in and she's not allowed outside :mad:
idk is your cat in any kind of distress

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Literally A Person posted:

It's cat-o-clock. Duh.

:hmmyes:

MrQwerty posted:

My cat snuck out and then decided she wanted back in and she's not allowed outside :mad:
idk is your cat in any kind of distress

Not that I know of. Her eye looked a little goopy, but not more goopy than usual, and she wasn't scratching it or anything.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Sometimes cats just go ham bro

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Well, I just fed her (same-as-usual time), so hopefully she'll shut up for a little while. Sheesh.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Did you try feeding the cat a poo poo load of edibles and then give it a bad haircut?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

stop giving your pets drugs wendigee

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Smoke or Eat Weed Every Day

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Wendigee posted:

Did you try feeding the cat a poo poo load of edibles and then give it a bad haircut?

If she wants edibles & haircuts, she can go get a job & buy them herself :colbert:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://twitter.com/LowTiierGod/status/1654947024364802049?s=20

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

My pharmacist had mad dandruff and now I don't trust her

itry
Aug 23, 2019

YeahTubaMike posted:

Is she spayed? :dumbrim:

Chief McHeath posted:

forgot about this dog

This isn't real. This is an AI's idea of a dog.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

nice my allergies have subsided just in time for the forest fire smoke to roll in :thumbsup:

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Gamers delight came back to bite. Staid up playing TOTK and epically tired much today. Coffee much?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

numberoneposter posted:

nice my allergies have subsided just in time for the forest fire smoke to roll in :thumbsup:

Just make a helmet out of air filters and plastic wrap. Maybe throw a box fan in there somewhere.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

YeahTubaMike posted:

have you tried making a cat burrito (roll cat up in blanket with just their head sticking out) then kiss them upon the head gently

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

AARD VARKMAN posted:

have you tried making a cat burrito (roll cat up in blanket with just their head sticking out) then kiss them upon the head gently

Passionately making out with my burrito before I shove it down my gaping maw

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jKZ9KGtee0

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Can we get more pics of that dog, or ideally vids

Prove that's a real dog

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

Can we get more pics of that dog, or ideally vids

Prove that's a real dog

Here's some different dogs

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

nice

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i watched the whole first season of Wednesday yesterday and it was... really fun ??? surprised a bit

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i watched the whole first season of Wednesday yesterday and it was... really fun ??? surprised a bit

paging peggy edson

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smugworth posted:

paging peggy edson

shan't comment for I have not seen it

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
You should watch Yellow Jackets. Wednesday doesn't even have Christina Ricci in it. (I assume, we canceled Netfail)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

kntfkr posted:

You should watch Yellow Jackets. Wednesday doesn't even have Christina Ricci in it. (I assume, we canceled Netfail)

Lol it does and she plays a very similar character from what I saw in the 4 episodes of yellow jackets I watched

itry
Aug 23, 2019

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I remember watching it and that it was "ok". That, and that I was really impressed with how Thing turned out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Lmao that you would bring up her of all things I was like wtf that's the same person from yellow jackets