Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

giant centipede of horses cresting the hill on the bokoblin camp. and the centipede grows longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I went back to lookout town because I was getting overwhelmed by all the distractions and was immediately sent into a never ending hole underneath the castle.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I went back to lookout town because I was getting overwhelmed by all the distractions and was immediately sent into a never ending hole underneath the castle.

lol had the same experience. kept expecting it to end and then it was two in the morning

Uncle Frank
May 28, 2021

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lmao

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

lol

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

lmao

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Stux posted:

i found one guarding a bridge like 4 hours in and tried to fight it. it didnt go well

i killed the frost one in hebra and the fight owned. it was flying around shooting ice lasers so i threw down some wood and made a campfire that i used as a launchpad by tossing in pinecones to make an updraft. it eventually had enough of me shooting fire arrows into its eyes and flew up so high that i couldnt reach it and started raining down like, a million laser guided icicles, it felt like i was running from that poo poo for a solid minute lol. as i was barely avoiding them i figured out the plan and used the campfire one last time to jump up onto an icicle and recall it back up high enough to reach him. straight up i think that fight was cooler than the wind temple dungeon boss i did immediately prior lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

On holiday from today till end of next week so finally starting it up. Did the first story shrine to get the construction ability. Totally forgot you could attach things together immediately. Solved the second gap by dropping two planks in on either side forming long slopes then went back and got the original plank and dropped it so it got stuck between them like this |\-/|. It was high up enough I could drop down run across and climb up. I love how retarded these games let you be.

Thanks Pablo and Sub-Actuality for the great sigs!

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

absolutely anything posted:

i killed the frost one in hebra and the fight owned. it was flying around shooting ice lasers so i threw down some wood and made a campfire that i used as a launchpad by tossing in pinecones to make an updraft. it eventually had enough of me shooting fire arrows into its eyes and flew up so high that i couldnt reach it and started raining down like, a million laser guided icicles, it felt like i was running from that poo poo for a solid minute lol. as i was barely avoiding them i figured out the plan and used the campfire one last time to jump up onto an icicle and recall it back up high enough to reach him. straight up i think that fight was cooler than the wind temple dungeon boss i did immediately prior lol

:staredog: god like

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

HolePisser1982 posted:

[leering at cute stable girl and a horse] I hope the DLC lets you fuse living tissue together..

HolePisser1982 posted:

giant centipede of horses cresting the hill on the bokoblin camp. and the centipede grows longer

lmfao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

made it back to kakariko village. i am home.

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
[post first dungeon]

"oh a hole opened in the wall of the lookout landing shelter. cool lol it's the respec statue. oh hey breakable wall next to him wonder what's behind there"

an hour and a half later, still in the hole, somehow ended up in a prison under hyrule castle, at least 4 or 5 different directions in the hole i didn't explore. two ways to get out of this castle area. how the hell man these guys are crazy lmao

copy
Jul 26, 2007

absolutely anything posted:

[post first dungeon]

"oh a hole opened in the wall of the lookout landing shelter. cool lol it's the respec statue. oh hey breakable wall next to him wonder what's behind there"

an hour and a half later, still in the hole, somehow ended up in a prison under hyrule castle, at least 4 or 5 different directions in the hole i didn't explore. two ways to get out of this castle area. how the hell man these guys are crazy lmao

2am going back for more dungeon

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

https://i.imgur.com/QDoS5Mb.mp4

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Game of the year.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol nice

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
back in the depths on my lighting this entire place up bullshit

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I just can’t get over how beautiful this game is. I always thought of botw as like the platonic ideal of beautiful scenery in games and they just completely outdid themselves. GOTD

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sidon kicks rear end

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
just got maybe the most insane zelda dungeon item ever in a zelda game. i thought i was about done with the story and the game couldnt keep surprising me but it has

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

made it back to kakariko village. i am home.

I went straight to Hateno Village to see if my house was there, and it sort of is but that bitch stole it wtf

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I ran into this Mr Popo looking dude

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

I ran into this Mr Popo looking dude

all the hylian npcs are miis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

What on earth triggers the quest that gets me the Shrine sensor and i think the last ability. Robbie is just sitting around saying I'll probably get it later