Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Seth Pecksniff is an idiot thats all you need to understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I don't necessarily think anything about the Holocaust qualifies as joke material

Yeah we totally don't have a subforum called the Comedy Gas Chamber or anything.

Anyway, I got the Costco Chicken Salad. The chicken was like, bleach white, scentless, and definitely none of the rotisserie spices or char on on it whatsoever. I have no idea where this chicken was from but didn't come off their rotisserie for sure. Maybe all sent from a central distributor? Most was fine with the dressing but I hit one bite that had some kinda... chewy sinew that was making me gag until I forced it down. Other than that pretty good. I won't say it's worth $7 because I refuse to accept this hell-timeline's food prices but if you want something healthy-ish or keto-ish then there you go.

They gave it to me about 3 seconds after I ordered it from the kiosk, so that's a plus. They forgot to give me croutons, but I don't like croutons.

MarcusSA posted:

The chicken Caesar salad is good but I feel like they made the boxes smaller because you can’t shake it to distribute the dressing like before.

I for sure was not able to do the "shake" thing back in the 2000's, I remember it being too full even back then.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Pennywise the Frown posted:

I don't understand that probe.

Take it to the feedback thread because I would love to understand how an air fryer, 1488 and frying things to a crisp can be read differently

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
the context is the post above it, the trad fash air fryer

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

guy deserved his fate for trash-talking a great kitchen appliance

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

Rufio posted:

the context is the post above it, the trad fash air fryer

That was my take too? SD was making a joke off that, right? Like the idea of an openly fascist air fryer is at least a little funny.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Take it to the feedback thread because I would love to understand how an air fryer, 1488 and frying things to a crisp can be read differently

you're getting feedback right now about how you Kramer'd in like an idiot without checking context, hth

AKZ
Nov 5, 2009

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
How could Costco do this :negative:

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

Anyone try the latest dessert craze, the lemon meringue cheesecake? I am slightly intrigued by it, and am debating bringing it as an extra dessert to a family gathering. The chocolate peanutbutter pie served well, and I am hopeful this can do the same.

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Orvin posted:

Anyone try the latest dessert craze, the lemon meringue cheesecake? I am slightly intrigued by it, and am debating bringing it as an extra dessert to a family gathering. The chocolate peanutbutter pie served well, and I am hopeful this can do the same.

Also want to know this

Clavavisage
Nov 12, 2011

Soul Dentist posted:

Just set your handy Air Ninja to 1488 and watch everything crisp to a nice golden blonde

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Read this in my head as a Gilbert Gottfried joke and it still doesn't work, boo!

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Tried out the Perfect protein bars, basically the ideal protein bar if you like peanut butter and honey in an overwhelmingly thick form. You need like an entire quart of water to wash them down but it's worth it.

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
I don't think he was going for a charred remains joke but it still didn't really work

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

TAKE IT TO THE FEEDBACK THREAD he said with all of the authority of a tiny baby idiot

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

The Saucer Hovers posted:

TAKE IT TO THE FEEDBACK THREAD he said with all of the authority of a tiny baby idiot

I took his mom to the feedback thread

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

The Saucer Hovers posted:

Seth Pecksniff is an idiot thats all you need to understand

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Bum the Sad posted:

I took his mom to the feedback thread

Your mom puts out more than a Costco sample cart on senior day.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Does costco have grips of Mach 3 blade? Only interested in the 3, the perfect razor

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

Yeah I see a 20ct Mach 3 blade refill package is $10 off until June 4th.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Gillette? The perfect razor? :smuggo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu05VY_z4Gw

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Stopped at a Costco Business Center to grab a dog for lunch and popped in to check it out. They had tomahawk ribeyes for $9.99/LB. Almost copped.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

strangehamster posted:

Yeah I see a 20ct Mach 3 blade refill package is $10 off until June 4th.

whats the final price ring in at OP?

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

MuadDib Atreides posted:

whats the final price ring in at OP?

$37 shipped- less in store, it varies

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
what the...20 blades or 20 cartridges with 4 blades each? Doesn't seem like that good a deal TBQH

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Chinatown posted:

Stopped at a Costco Business Center to grab a dog for lunch and popped in to check it out. They had tomahawk ribeyes for $9.99/LB. Almost copped.

That’s a really good deal.

Tomahawks can be interesting to cook since they are so thick.

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
Should’ve gotten some! Reverse sear is the way to go

skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Orvin posted:

It’s really good. I think it’s better than the chocolate peanut butter pie.

I would buy the lemon meringue cheesecake again and again. The CPB was a one time purchase

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Chinatown posted:

I thought the business centers didn’t have food courts?

:thunk:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

FCKGW posted:

I thought the business centers didn’t have food courts?

:thunk:

Mine does. Although no onions.

Also if you wanna do whippits I highly recommend swinging by.

Orvin
Sep 9, 2006

skipdogg posted:

It’s really good. I think it’s better than the chocolate peanut butter pie.

I would buy the lemon meringue cheesecake again and again. The CPB was a one time purchase

This sounds promising. In our group, the CPB pie was agreed to be somewhere between above average to good. Nobody was disappointed with it, but we didn’t feel the need to buy it again at the huge size it is.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
On my day off yesterday I went to Costco and spent $400 entirely on groceries. Then I got two dogs and the new old salad from the food court to split with my wife. The salad was exactly two normal people entree salads and was pretty good. PBUC.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

StormDrain posted:

Lotta weird opinions for a five dollar rotisserie chicken. It's good, and cheap.

seriously

mfers about to blaspheme the hot dog

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

can someone speak to the inflatable mattress they sell

i forget the brand

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Going with a friend to have Costco lunch today. :peanut:

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

FPzero posted:

Going with a friend to have Costco lunch today. :peanut:

my partner and I did Costco date a few days ago, highly recommend

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Going to cop a grip of Mach 3

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

Johnny Truant posted:

my partner and I did Costco date a few days ago, highly recommend

I think an integral part of the Costco Lunch Experience is getting as many samples as you can in addition to your food court choice.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Copped Gillette Mach 3 razors 20 blades (5 4x cartridges) for $34. Not a great deal tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

what's the point of a razor over electric

srs q