Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

by Pragmatica

deep dish peat moss posted:

elon musk is an anagram of lone skum

Farmer Zimmerman awakens one morning to find a crowd gathered around his barn. Across the barn-door frame is a spectacular spider-web, in which are inscribed the words:
"Some Lunk!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010

CharlestheHammer posted:

Huh according to some reporting Musk hiring that lady actually worked, they are no longer considered high risk for ads

Musk lies out his rear end like he’s breathing to be fair.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

E the Shaggy posted:

Musk lies out his rear end like he’s breathing to be fair.

Oh o didn’t see it from him, it was an article from the verge.

It also says they are working on keeping ads away from problematic content but I will believe that when I see it

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

twitter is problematic content

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Nameless_Steve posted:

Farmer Zimmerman awakens one morning to find a crowd gathered around his barn. Across the barn-door frame is a spectacular spider-web, in which are inscribed the words:
"Some Lunk!"

Elon Reeve Musk is an anagram of Love Menu Reeks

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
It’s a morale issue that other people work in different working conditions

Is it fair that you get to work in an office Elon? Think of the people working in the dick sucking factory

Shannow
Aug 30, 2003

Frumious Bandersnatch

Captain Beans posted:

It’s a morale issue that other people work in different working conditions

Is it fair that you get to work in an office Elon? Think of the people working in the dick sucking factory

They paid 8bux to work there

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

DeeplyConcerned posted:

I love the pause

I also enjoy when the brief moments of silence between when he shuts up and when he starts talking again are longer than usual.

kazil posted:

then why wont he shut the gently caress up?
Because he's extremely bad at his job.

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

That chart has real strong "vaginal" vibes. Someone should report it.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Oh wow this looks really bad. The global population must be in freefall! My God there's only... *checks Google* ... 8 billion of us left.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Well not really “us” if you asked elon

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Time_pants posted:

Oh wow this looks really bad. The global population must be in freefall! My God there's only... *checks Google* ... 8 billion of us left.

but only like 1.5 billion of those are white! Elon is deeply concerned

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

but immigrants are the highest source of births themselves?

lol at regressives constantly playing lipservice to THING but then doing everything ANTITHING.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Even the blue checks can't seem to figure out what the problem is supposed to be. After all, Elon is the one pushing things like AI to replace human labor.

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!
I sound like a broken record in here

Sound sound like a broken record in here

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

look, after robots take all jobs, we’re all just supposed to keep crankin out babies until we achieve peak biomass and can thus be harvested.

John Mirra
Dec 18, 2005

Elun Misk crying about low birth rates while making his employees live at work and sleep on the floor and banning working from home :thumbsup:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Babies are for closers

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

So are folks actually throwing up full length films willy nilly now? I showed up too late for the Shrekfest, link doesn't work. Can't search myself as I never had (nor plan to) have a twit account.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

John Mirra posted:

Elun Misk crying about low birth rates while making his employees live at work and sleep on the floor and banning working from home :thumbsup:

it feels like you should be able to say "well nobody has ever accused him of being smart!" but thats exactly what tons of people have been doing for years

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

JacquelineDempsey posted:

So are folks actually throwing up full length films willy nilly now? I showed up too late for the Shrekfest, link doesn't work. Can't search myself as I never had (nor plan to) have a twit account.

There's never been a better time to sign up! Now, with Twitter blue, you can get all the latest movies plus monetize your subscription-based comments to other peoples tweets!

How does it work? Simple! Just shell out eight big ones to the musk man. Pretty soon you'll be rolling in subscription revenue. Not to mention the blue checkmark of shame. Get yours today!

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Time_pants posted:

According to wlon those aren't the white ... uh I mean right ones

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Buce posted:

look, after robots take all jobs, we’re all just supposed to keep crankin out babies until we achieve peak biomass and can thus be harvested.

That's the plan! :getin:

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

I get the feeling that you guys believe Elon to be a racist :thunk:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

...! posted:

It seems like a possibility sometimes.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

the fact of the matter is it's too difficult to tell where he stands politically

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

DeeplyConcerned posted:

There's never been a better time to sign up! Now, with Twitter blue, you can get all the latest movies plus monetize your subscription-based comments to other peoples tweets!

How does it work? Simple! Just shell out eight big ones to the musk man. Pretty soon you'll be rolling in subscription revenue. Not to mention the blue checkmark of shame. Get yours today!

If I do, will I get exclusive looks at Musk tweets? I too am uncertain about his sociopolitical stances, perhaps I can get some insight into his brilliant mind

...!
Oct 5, 2003

The Bible posted:

It seems like a possibility sometimes.

He said he's not, though

Sankis posted:

the fact of the matter is it's too difficult to tell where he stands politically

He says he's a centrist, do you not pay attention

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

...! posted:

woah you can't just say the R word without irrefutable evidence

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
LOVES EVERY FUCKING GAME EVER MADE. EVER.

JacquelineDempsey posted:

They took down all the Shreks, Toy Story, and Bee Movie, but you can still watch Britney Spears in Crossroads:

https://twitter.com/Britney_Remixes/status/1659389159969095680?s=20

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's like concentrated twee 90s. So great.

Cool Kids Club Soda
Aug 20, 2010
😎❄️🌃🥤🧋🍹👌💯

Parkingtigers posted:

They took down all the Shreks, Toy Story, and Bee Movie, but you can still watch Britney Spears in Crossroads:

So few understand this

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Parkingtigers posted:

Looking into it

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER
I guess joke’s on me, I’m now an hour into this film starring our unproblematic pop princess. Thank u, elom.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Man, I couldn't even get through Crossroads when Rifftrax did it years and years and years ago. Typical Elon, facilitating copyright avoidance but only for the poo poo I wouldn't watch if you paid me.

Parkingtigers
Feb 23, 2008
TARGET CONSUMER

Captain Hygiene posted:

Man, I couldn't even get through Crossroads when Rifftrax did it years and years and years ago. Typical Elon, facilitating copyright avoidance but only for the poo poo I wouldn't watch if you paid me.

Shush, keep it down, I’m waiting to see if Britney and Anson Mount kiss. I hope these kids make it.

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Parkingtigers posted:

Shush, keep it down, I’m waiting to see if Britney and Anson Mount kiss. I hope these kids make it.

Oh friend, I have some unpleasant news for you...

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Parkingtigers posted:

Spoilers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:aaaaa:
Ok hold up a second, I may need to rethink my stance