Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Peggy Edson posted:

you mean the part that takes 15 seconds to complete and requires you to push a single button???

dog come on now. :dafuq:

idk, it was like 25 years ago and I don't got time to drop like more 10 hours on a game my dude!!! I got grass to touch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bagmonkey posted:

idk, it was like 25 years ago and I don't got time to drop like more 10 hours on a game my dude!!! I got grass to touch

some of us have ALLERGIES!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Speaking of grass, I need to mow my front lawn this week. It's No Mow May and I'm trying to win, so poo poo's like a foot and a half tall in places. Gonna be an exciting adventures to clean it up!!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

kntfkr posted:

some of us have ALLERGIES!!!

my goondolences my good sir

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
the best game i've beaten in the past decade is Binary Domain and it's mostly because that game was fun as gently caress and the story was great

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

kntfkr posted:

:vince:

how did you stop your mom from turning off the playstation?

I told my family not to? Did your house not obey perfectly reasonable requests?

Oh actually at that point I probably had my own tv.

The best game I've played is Disco Elysium.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Charles Bukowski posted:

The best game I've played is Disco Elysium.

:same:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpAKt1so9N4

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

YASSSS

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

Speaking of grass, I need to mow my front lawn this week. It's No Mow May and I'm trying to win, so poo poo's like a foot and a half tall in places. Gonna be an exciting adventures to clean it up!!!!

Take a little pride in your yard, what the hell

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

No mow May is more like "create a pest problem in my house and yard month" where I am

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
unmown lawns ftw

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Rewild your lawns

Do it!!!!!!

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

no, I don't want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

satanic splash-back posted:

No mow May is more like "create a pest problem in my house and yard month" where I am

the robins freakin love it cuz they can go digging for bugs under the cover of my laziness

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I do Admire My Lush Grass And Pull/Spray Any Dandelions I See May :evilbuddy:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Solefald posted:

Rewild your lawns

Do it!!!!!!

my parents planted a bunch of milkweed & stuff and leave most of their lawn unmown & it got marked as a monarch butterfly conservation area thing :dings:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smugworth posted:

I do Admire My Lush Grass And Pull/Spray Any Dandelions I See May :evilbuddy:

gross

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my parents planted a bunch of milkweed & stuff and leave most of their lawn unmown & it got marked as a monarch butterfly conservation area thing :dings:

Hell yesssssss !!!!!!

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
I dream of an all clover yard, and I'm allowing it to slowly take over my lawn. But that means pulling out dandelions instead of using a weed spray, which sucks.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:hmmyes:

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Curating a lawn is for people who need a real hobby, or are being paid to do so imo

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

Curating a lawn is for people who need a real hobby, or are being paid to do so imo

Stay off my yard

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i haven't fertilized or irrigated my yard in 3 or 4 years now. i planted some native ground covers that have mixed in with the bits of grass that have managed to survive and it stays green and nice all year, at least in the front yard.

the backyard has some sandy and patchy areas that just never took off, especially where i ripped out a rotten deck a few years back. our soil here is basically beach sand though, i'm probably gonna have to intervene and do something back there to get good roots going again to stop the erosion. i refuse to go back to all grass and dealing with sprinklers and treatments though.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I like having grass in the fenced in area in the backyard where we hang out, the dogs run around etc but everything else including the front yard I’m pretty much letting grow wild. I mean I mow the front because I have to but it’s more various weeds and wildflowers than grass at this point. I do want to nice it up a bit since we might be selling at some point in the future but I’ll do that with landscaping and trees and pollinator friendly stuff.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
We found a place that specializes in native grasses for our area so as we gouge out chunks of grass from our yard it all gets replaced with native stuff.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I plant and carefully maintain a variety of carnivorous plants such as flytraps, pitchers, and sundews to catch and devour any unwary pollinators that come near my yard. It's incredibly time consuming to maintain them but that's just how :twisted: I am

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

I plant and carefully maintain a variety of carnivorous plants such as flytraps, pitchers, and sundews to catch and devour any unwary pollinators that come near my yard. It's incredibly time consuming to maintain them but that's just how :twisted: I am

I do this too but with much larger plants to catch JW’s and Anderson Window salespeople.

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
Throw clover seeds around the rough patches to fill it in

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That’s quite the image on Seth’s latest FYAD probe

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My lunch

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I think I'm ready to own convertable pants.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That’s quite the image on Seth’s latest FYAD probe

Looks like fetish content
What a hellish swamp the LC has become

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Smugworth posted:

IIRC he lives in Detroit so his yard has probably been taken over by a shanty town full of former Lions draft picks huddled around burning oil barrels.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

Looks like fetish content
What a hellish swamp the LC has become

Freaks and weirdos everywhere you look

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Re: Final Fantasy chat, I really enjoyed the Game Boy version Final Fantasy Legend 2, where you could be a robot or a monster. And as a monster you could eat meat from defeated monsters and transform into yet a different monster.

Or maybe I just liked that because I was 8 and wanted to be a monster when I grew up.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Smugworth posted:

Might even make it a QCS subforum :evilbuddy:
Schoolastic BOOK Barn is now a subforum of ImpZone!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Re: Final Fantasy chat, I really enjoyed the Game Boy version Final Fantasy Legend 2, where you could be a robot or a monster. And as a monster you could eat meat from defeated monsters and transform into yet a different monster.

Or maybe I just liked that because I was 8 and wanted to be a monster when I grew up.

It’s never too late to live your dream OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

FilthyImp posted:

Schoolastic BOOK Barn is now a subforum of ImpZone!

They only know how to read video game manuals op