Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i'm gonna become a male model. i'm like a rough diamond that just needs a little polishing, that's all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MrQwerty posted:

I WAS SO SMART TO NEVER WORK IN A FACTORY OR LEARN A TRADE *some dude can type my job into gpt*

that conference they want me to go to has AI as its main talking point. I will almost certainly be the one implementing the replacement of my own job if I somehow stay here long enough LOL!!!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
my colleague who works the other half of our region but is covering for me while im on leave came over to this side of the region yesterday and went to my office and called me and complained about how messy my office is lol

to be fair, it is really bad but it is only sort of my fault

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Nooner posted:

my colleague who works the other half of our region but is covering for me while im on leave came over to this side of the region yesterday and went to my office and called me and complained about how messy my office is lol

to be fair, it is really bad but it is only sort of my fault

I’m picturing a desk covered with someone else’s del taco receipts

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I'm picturing yer mum

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

that conference they want me to go to has AI as its main talking point. I will almost certainly be the one implementing the replacement of my own job if I somehow stay here long enough LOL!!!

lmao

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

I'm picturing yer mum

Ew.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Gross.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

had to put the G413 back on because my Model M was too loud for my girlfriend and my kitty :negative:

it is really loving loud though

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

MrQwerty posted:

had to put the G413 back on because my Model M was too loud for my girlfriend and my kitty :negative:

it is really loving loud though

There’s a word for this kind of poster and that word is “coward”

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dick Fontaine posted:

There’s a word for this kind of poster and that word is “coward”

to be fair I subjected my girlfriend to it for over a year (she bought it for me as a birthday present) and my cat since october and last night both of them finally told me it was too much to start typing on it at 4AM

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

how did you all miss this lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
The smoothest meetings

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

bagmonkey posted:

this is pretty good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmao yeah that owns

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wtf this whole time I thought his name was peckersniff

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

bagmonkey posted:

WE MAKE MEETINGS

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

lol that one's on you

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

shrek pecksniff my dude

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

bagmonkey posted:

shrek pecksniff my dude

that image owns super hard

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Oh my god I'm dying rn

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Oh my god I'm dying rn

lol glad u liked it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

living on the edge eating gardettos an hour before the dentist appointment :twisted:

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023

Peggy Edson posted:

living on the edge eating gardettos an hour before the dentist appointment :twisted:

Praying for ur gums

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
the gum disease, gingivitis

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Some of those with gum problems

Are the same that ain't flossin

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i had to switch from the dentist i had since i was a kid because it got too depressing to watch the hygienist age

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I stopped going to the dentist during the quarantine :pram:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

to be fair I subjected my girlfriend to it for over a year (she bought it for me as a birthday present) and my cat since october and last night both of them finally told me it was too much to start typing on it at 4AM

I thought you nerds were talking about cars but it was just your clicky clack machine being too loud?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Charles Bukowski posted:

I thought you nerds were talking about cars but it was just your clicky clack machine being too loud?

have you ever heard what a model m sounds like lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Smugworth posted:

I stopped going to the dentist during the quarantine :pram:
Dentists are a scam. Oh yeah, I'm gonna spend thousands of dollars taking care of my teeth instead of just waiting for the new ones to grow in.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

if my boss's schedule is at all similar, and it would be, it would be 3 night meetings minimum a week + 6am meetings, sometimes both on the same day.

also he made it clear HR is Very Serious about making every office worker go in and we are only not in right now because they can't get the office here to pass fire code for some reason

/Kill

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I basically just found out finally for sure that my job is up for elimination and can in please train these automation guys to do my job? That'd be great.

If I was smart I'd put on my 2 weeks and just stop helping. They would be hosed.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I gotta wait another 3 months to go to the dentist cause you can't get the good insurance at my job until you've been there 2 years and the bad insurance only works for 1 dentist in the whole town and he has like 200 really bad reviews on Google like enough that it is obvious the guy is really that bad and not just all made by one person who got pissed off and created a ton of Gmail accounts to spam bad reviews

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
In a good world, you could tell them that the current plan is unacceptable due to the quality of the dentist available. Then they would make it better ..? Why shouldn't that happen dangit

Nooner need good teeth he got kids to feed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I say we all strike until Jeffrey gives Nooner the SA Dental Plan

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
GBS needs mods.

DENTAL PLAN

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2whuieRpJ8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I floss every single night before I go to bed without fail, and often during the day after meals of stringy food like chicken or roast beef or something. I haven't had a cavity in many years and I attribute a lot of that to flossing. Butler Gum green floss picks are the best and never break.