Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Vintersorg posted:

AI is on the verge of taking over Earth and its up to our main protag to fight em.

It looks like one of those stories where the AIs are people too and deserve rights and respect. A stock plot that has aged incredibly poorly. I would annihilate that chatgpt child with a bazooka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Gripweed posted:

It looks like one of those stories where the AIs are people too and deserve rights and respect. A stock plot that has aged incredibly poorly. I would annihilate that chatgpt child with a bazooka.

Looks like somebody already got there with that giant hole in his head

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Larryb posted:

Ah, the stuff on the poster looked pretty Star Wars esque so I wasn’t sure. Still looks/sounds cool though

I feel like that was very intentional, took me like 15 seconds into the trailer to realize this was nothing to do with SW. which, is a good thing.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Gripweed posted:

Kid's gonna hold up a hand with like 11 fingers

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Sony released a bunch of character posters for Across The Spider-Verse

https://twitter.com/comfortmorales/status/1659245433837715478?s=20

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1659253527057768456?s=20

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1659244113407901700?s=20

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Admittedly it's very late here, but it took me a while to split that into words.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

MikeJF posted:

Admittedly it's very late here, but it took me a while to split that into words.

What you've never read the book the cho sen one that it's based off?

(the spacing a bit tight, but sort of fine, because sen is noticeably larger than cho for some reason though it trips the brain I think. Took me a few readers to get it figured as well.)

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Larryb posted:

Ah, the stuff on the poster looked pretty Star Wars esque so I wasn’t sure. Still looks/sounds cool though

Yeah, when I saw the poster I got excited about it possibly being in the rarest of genres—space fantasy that doesn't mention Earth. But alas.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

thec hose none

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

hexwren posted:

thec hose none

i agree,

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
https://twitter.com/theotaking/status/1660195555237036032?s=46&t=K6CRMiA33aFQep_ZPx64DQ

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

I don't want to feel that

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

God. Couldn’t get a better pose huh

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Like that they had to shadow over his face to hide just how Too Old For This Harrison is.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
it's called the "Dial of Destiny" because you'll be tuning it to a different show

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Schwarzwald posted:

it's called the "Dial of Destiny" because you'll be tuning it to a different show

A joke only fans of the original Indiana Jones movies will be old enough to get

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
it's the brand of soap they'll be wafting through the patented 4DX (Feel it) immersive cinematic experience system so the audience will not merely have to imagine Ford's old man smell

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I'm too hyped for this. Also, I want a Bebop and Rocksteady spinoff that's adapted from the B&R Destroy Everything and Hit The Road miniseries.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

inside the longmont potion castle

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I can only hope he's as good as Lash Larue was in The Dark Power

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

That is one handsome Kong.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

My brain slides off this like it was made by AI.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

I like the guys sniffing his finger. I can relate.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Did they ever fix up the first act?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Red Rox posted:

I like the guys sniffing his finger. I can relate.

Want to know which mecha is mine? It's the one that smells like this.

edit: just went and looked up exactly what the mechas looked like on the show. loving lol, they're mecha MODOKs.

All head, no torso and tiny limbs.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 12:37 on May 24, 2023

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Want to know which mecha is mine? It's the one that smells like this.

edit: just went and looked up exactly what the mechas looked like on the show. loving lol, they're mecha MODOKs.

All head, no torso and tiny limbs.

They remind me of the Scoobies from Phantom Crash

Pascallion
Sep 15, 2003
Man, what the fuck, man?
Why isn’t anyone talking about minting the coin.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

STOP IT

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
They had me at A24 and Bryan Fuller.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
I mean, there hasn't been anything Friday the 13th since the 2009 remake because of the lawsuit that also killed the game from six years ago, so I'm okay with something new.

live with fruit
Aug 15, 2010
A movie about Mrs. Vorhees killing everyone in the 50s has potential.

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:

The fuzzy blur over everything, the sun blowing out the top of the frame, and the tacky photoshoping really makes this look like it's from the early 2000s. Looks cheap as gently caress so it must be real.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Sourdough Sam posted:

The fuzzy blur over everything, the sun blowing out the top of the frame, and the tacky photoshoping really makes this look like it's from the early 2000s. Looks cheap as gently caress so it must be real.

You forgot "orange and blue."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.