Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Captain Monkey posted:

They must have your posts hung up in an attic somewhere.

I've been framed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Lobok posted:

I've been framed!

:stat::wal:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

hatty posted:

Zora cloaca

Runa posted:

it means no worries

for the rest of your days

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

redneck nazgul posted:

SA has never had a paranormal forum.

There was a paranormal GBS subforum about 3-4 years ago, back when they were doing rotating forums every 2-6 months to see what stuck. That same initiative is why The Cholesterol Clubhouse/gently caress You and Dine fast-food subforum exists.

spookykid has a new favorite as of 02:25 on May 23, 2023

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Some say the forum reappears when the stars align and the dead are restless... :tinfoil:

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

spookykid posted:

There was a paranormal GBS subforum about 3-4 years ago, back when they were doing rotating forums every 2-6 months to see what stuck. That same initiative is why The Cholesterol Clubhouse/gently caress You and Dine fast-food subforum exists.

:thejoke:

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

spookykid posted:

it’s been open more recently than that

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

I thought I was in a different thread, but I'm glad the paranormal forum is back!

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Captain Monkey posted:

They must have your posts hung up in an attic somewhere.

lmao solid

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

LeBroomed Riggs posted:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH GET THE MOTHERFUCKING BROOMS OUT

Lebron literally needed AD plus absolutely generation ref rigging to get past Steph and the warriors

And entire series playing 8 vs 5, with 160 free throws to 80 in what was perhaps the most blatant example of fixing a series in sports

And for what?! To get MOTHERFUCKING SWEPT!!!! Even though the refs were STILL trying to rig it for them!!! Game 3 the refs gave the lakers almost TRIPLE the amount of free throws and even called THIS a foul on Jokic to put him into foul trouble:

https://twitter.com/clutchpointsapp/status/1660107082790567936?s=46&t=KoG6gJ34IBiEhFZeDeLk5g

Bahahahahah but the so-called self proclaimed “king” got swept yet again!!! Even with the fix on his side!!!!

Wardell Stephen Curry II: 4 rings, way less years, one team his whole career, no bubble, no crying on national television for the league office to suspend his opponents and…

NEVER BEEN SWEPT!!! Never even lost in 5!!!

Bahahahahahahahahaha hang the fucken banner bronsexuals:

https://twitter.com/nocontext_gsw/status/1660127661522403329?s=46&t=KoG6gJ34IBiEhFZeDeLk5g

Lebron swept AGAIN even with generational ref rigging. I can’t believe this is my life hahahahahahah

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Was catching up on the thread that this sequence happened in so while it might have already been posted i had a hearty lol from this. Context is some dumb TikTok video where a pretentious douchebag makes you the most obnoxious old fashioned ever including clear ice

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

whats cooler than bein cool?

Jakabite posted:

NOW LADIES

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

God bless monkeu.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Roosevelt posted:

a computer will never replace my dilz

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

OwlFancier posted:

Would you like to hear the breakup again?

[YES]
[NO]

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

Perfect, no notes.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Be careful Graham, that's a brohohohoken heart!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

Absurd Alhazred posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqunFIEI1IY&t=383s

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Absurd Alhazred posted:

:argh: that owl

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Space Kablooey posted:

Jim "coops up" the elevator in Dunder Mifflin by throwing a layer dirt on the floor, which is then followed by a number of chickens, some fence posts and chicken wire around it. When a chicken lays an egg Jim makes it into a egg sandwich which he then gives it to Dwight, saying that they have "Egg"sellent taste.

Dwight calls animal control.

poisonpill posted:

Jim answers the phone. "Hello, this is the Scranton animal control office. Chief Dog Catcher speaking, how may I help you?"

I love the Jim/Dwight thread so much :allears:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Barudak posted:

Sometimes you have daddy issues and sometimes, years later, you get gifted the whole back catalog

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

10 Beers posted:

Our house. In the middle of our street.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Reminds me of one of my favorite sayings: "they don't just have issues, they have subscriptions"

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

This post eventually led me to learn that this happened 5 minutes from my house 2 days ago. This is the first I'm hearing of it.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

Lmao

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

zimbomonkey posted:

This post eventually led me to learn that this happened 5 minutes from my house 2 days ago. This is the first I'm hearing of it.
Is it oddly noisy outside? Lot of honking?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Five thread spitting truth today

Waffle! posted:

I'm contemplating bad life choices.

Brawnfire posted:

I somehow regret my future

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Cojawfee posted:

What's your resting poo poo rate?

wheatpuppy posted:

About one post per hour.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

:help: Help me please :help:

TheJude posted:

I am in dire need of help, I really need you guys to help save my rear end.
It all started a few months ago when I moved out of the house and got an apartment near college. My dad gave me a little money to help me out but refused to give me more, little git, he's rich!
He insisted I get a job or something and pay for most the stuff myself.
I was like gently caress that, I'm not getting a job in one of those middle class places and being forced to interact with those kinds of people, I am Jude after all.
So I swiped my dads credit card to pimp up my apartment, large HD TVs, home theater systems, high prices cars, I need to impress the babes. Jude loves the babes.
Anyway, my dad wouldn't notice this money gone but he's going to be checking his bills and he'll know he didn't use it to buy cars, computers and TVs. This is where you guys come in, I need help finding a way to hide all this from him, I was thinking of hide and deny. I really need advice. If he finds out about this he'll take away my luxurys and force me to get a job. I turn my nose up at getting a job that isn't high paying. Also I refuse to be around the people who work these jobs, I don't even want to know em, I am Jude after all. Who does my dad think he is anyway? I want to spend my nights with babes, not working, he's a selfish rear end in a top hat.
So any advice would be nice, I really need my rear end to be saved here you guys.
Thank you so much :)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Nay, Jude

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Biplane posted:

Nay, Jude

Don’t rob your dad

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Nah

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lol

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Pirate Radar posted:

Don’t rob your dad
He'll take your pad, son,
And make it cra-a-a-ppy

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

Hey hey Jude
Yoooure banned

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

She's got the look.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Katamari Damacy

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Get bashed, platonist!

Pirate Radar posted:

Don’t rob your dad

Ironically the Jude in that song would have been 100% morally justified in robbing his dad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nice