Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Thanks for letting me know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

priznat posted:

I respect the non offensive trolling really it’s pretty harmless albeit baffling

When it was the driftingmouse account, it was annoying, but now that he’s essentially paying :10bux: per post, it’s kind of hilarious.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Hackers film 1995 posted:

i wish i was as financially successful as driftingmouse must be
:same:

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
It’s kinda hosed up that driftingmouse keeps murdering celebrities to have something to post about on a dead gay forum, but I guess it isn’t that much weirder than my own hobbies.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

[X] Noticed and appreciated

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Why no Tina Turner post though?

Is driftingmouse RACIST?!!!

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

ya heard about this one folks???

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
stop giving him attention

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Cubone posted:

It’s ok my attention is worthless and possibly a net negative

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Why no Tina Turner post though?

Is driftingmouse RACIST?!!!

almost certainly irl

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
I mean, I don't wanna feed this guy's need for attention, but I also don't know who this poster is so I don't care.

Gary seems like a cool dude, I like the part where he sicks a dog on a guy's balls

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Hello?! Any notice this?!?

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Poo In An Alleyway posted:

Hello?! Any notice this?!?

No, what is it?

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

No, what is it?

XJakk dies :(
It was the thread title for a while, not sure how you missed it.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Cubone posted:

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

X JAKK posted:

Live action Little Mermaid features a new song called The Scuttlebutt, a rap performed by Sebastian and Scuttle

I thought this movie came out like two years ago. I've been seeing ads for it forever. What the hell.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I watched The One last night and it was fun. The soundtrack was aggressively 2001.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

I like star wars because it has the bits i like from fantasy without the poo poo i don't care about

lol yeah

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

kalel posted:

lol yeah

star wars doesn't have elf maidens or big oily barbarians 0/10

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
https://twitter.com/kristenschaaled/status/1662203648930111489?s=46&t=K6CRMiA33aFQep_ZPx64DQ

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
If you stop giving him attention you don’t want SA to have money and you are actively contributing to its demise. Checkmate, dumbasses

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

If only he had the foresight to come up with a gimmick about being a guy in his 50s who'd been in prison for 30 years. Then he'd have all the attention he's looking for. Too bad that would take creativity and personality and be a lot more work than copy/pasting links.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

lmao when even actors are looking into :filez: to preserve their work.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Arivia posted:

star wars doesn't have elf maidens or big oily barbarians 0/10

it has alien maidens and big oily robots :pervert:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

super sweet best pal posted:

lmao when even actors are looking into :filez: to preserve their work.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

What in god's name is this method?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

??????????????

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

anime was right posted:

??????????????

Username + Image combo? Except I don't know if I want you to be right...

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
You’ve been zoomed

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

anime was right posted:

??????????????

TickingClock
May 27, 2023

by vyelkin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-zqS2CiZqw&pp=ygUSZm5hZiB0cmFpbGVyIG1vdmll

FNAF teaser trailer is out, puppets look fine not sure if there is CGI in the shots but kay.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

The Good Queen Clitoris
May 11, 2008

You raised my hopes and dashed them quite expertly, bravo sir!

anime was right posted:

??????????????

This reminds me of the time i had a guy who worked for me that showed up to work wearing one of those anime ahego sweaters. A couple of the characters literally had cum on their faces and he did not understand why I was telling him he couldn't wear it in the office.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

TickingClock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-zqS2CiZqw&pp=ygUSZm5hZiB0cmFpbGVyIG1vdmll

FNAF teaser trailer is out, puppets look fine not sure if there is CGI in the shots but kay.

looks like garbage

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

lmao twice in one day

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

The Good Queen Clitoris posted:

This reminds me of the time i had a guy who worked for me that showed up to work wearing one of those anime ahego sweaters. A couple of the characters literally had cum on their faces and he did not understand why I was telling him he couldn't wear it in the office.

:laffo:

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Coxswain Balls posted:

I know, ha ha I'm a pervert. It's just bizarre how they demonetize and shut down channels for the tamest stuff, but then feed you the weirdest poo poo completely unprompted. I did a capture of scrolling the search results to show how it switches over, and my feeds were relatively normal until a single click completely hosed up every website I go to that utilizes data mining.

I've kinda gotten into how absolutely hosed Facebook's algorithm is now tbh. I have a couple hundred friends and belong to a bunch of groups related to film work and music making / instrument buy and sell.

Seems like the easiest option to give me an engaging feed would be to show me a bunch of posts from my friends and groups I subscribe to, but we all know this is literally impossible.

Second easiest option would be to give me a bunch of poo poo directly related to those friends and groups, unfortunately that too is impossible.

So every Monday morning, Facebook completely arbitrarily assigns an entirely different persona to me.

Sometimes it's close, a few weeks back I was a progressive death metal fanatic, which I guess at least involves music. This week I'm apparently really really into building tiny tiny things out of Lego. Last week I was a Malaysian Coldplay superfan / Phillipino gossip columnist, and half the posts weren't in English. I've never been to either country.

I kinda reckon it would be fun to make a show where I open the hell feed, see who it's decided I am,.and live that lifestyle for a week. "Ok I'm a Peruvian knitwear machinist who paints boats for fun. Let's do this".

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

I already told you, that was sweat

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Using my randomised Facebook algorithim to decide my D&D character's background

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

anime was right posted:

??????????????

lol i thought i cropped that, i don't tweet anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

lol