Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
lol the heat are shooting 34% that ain’t gonna do it

gently caress da celtics though tatum went to duke he sucks rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

Celtics are up 7 at the end of the third :yikeseroo:

They're gonna win nooner

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
on the stream im just watching i got a commercial with a cartoon woman singing about growing up eating "heins on spaghetti" WTF

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lmfao what a bunch of clowns

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Like congress!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Any podcasts you recommend? Need something for the plane ride

The F Plus
Extra Credit

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

AARD VARKMAN posted:

on the stream im just watching i got a commercial with a cartoon woman singing about growing up eating "heins on spaghetti" WTF

Yeah, that one is terrible in every way.

I saw a commercial for The Flash that had a bunch of teenage girls screaming and fawning over the Flash. :yikes:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Any podcasts you recommend? Need something for the plane ride

Deep Dive in the Shallow End. Two not super dedicated starting up comedians host a podcast where they try to pick a topic to do a show about it. All the greatness and flaws of two 20 somethings talking about stuff.

Start with

Most Heinous Fis, or any of the Marvel movie reviews. It's a peep into who's actually going to the movies to watch this stuff.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Edmund Sparkler posted:

Yeah, that one is terrible in every way.

I saw a commercial for The Flash that had a bunch of teenage girls screaming and fawning over the Flash. :yikes:

Wasn't the flash arrested for grooming a child and giving them liquor and burglarizing their neighbors house

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

Wasn't the flash arrested for grooming a child and giving them liquor and burglarizing their neighbors house

Ezra Miller has had a busy few years

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

Nooner posted:

Heat is absolutely going to blow it aren't they no way they are winning game 7 at the garden if they couldn't finish it at home twice

you jackass now we are never gonna hear the end about this

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
New mods thread: come welcome them! Or tell them they're fools for doing this. Either one.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4032952&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
"Time After Time" played on the radio during my Uber ride home (from a super awesome local metal show :rock: ), and all I could think about was how much better the INOJ version is than Cyndi Lauper's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbdsWwABKZo

Doc Fission posted:

I post in many places. Some of us run free, like wild horses

:hfive:

Luvcow posted:

anything but swayze should be a ban

:911:

Roadhouse.

edit: never to late to fix an emote

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 19:23 on May 29, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:eyepop:
godbless u oversized sheep

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

wheres he going

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

YeahTubaMike posted:

"Time After Time" played on the radio during my Uber ride home (from a super awesome local metal show :horns: ), and all I could think about was how much better the INOJ version is than Cyndi Lauper's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbdsWwABKZo

:hfive:

Roadhouse.

:911:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

thanks oversize sheep

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
stay safe stone sheep

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Space Kablooey posted:

thanks oversize sheep

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

gbs chat thread has spawned a new diety

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I went to the gym last night and saw small frog on the porch so I turned on the light so they could have more bugs to eat look at small frog he a little bigger around than a quarter

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Luvcow posted:

gbs chat thread has spawned a new diety

pig balls, trash bear, big sheep as holy trinity?

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Chief McHeath posted:

I went to the gym last night and saw small frog on the porch so I turned on the light so they could have more bugs to eat look at small frog he a little bigger around than a quarter

gbs chat thread has spawned a second diety

we are polytheistic now

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MrQwerty posted:

pig balls, trash bear, big sheep as holy trinity?

we can start making our gbs dieties and demigods handbook

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
sid will be in the demigod section

nude shrek will be in the devils/demons section

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
and wherehaps does Krusty fit in

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

:kimchi:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Nooner posted:

a studio exec in charge of the movie said that the movie will be so good it will make everyone forget ezra miller's crimes, so it's okay that they did that

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I would like my lobster religion to be a part of this, via Pinchy as a holy beast/holy child of Saint Homer, and the lobster harmonica Saint Otto wins from the claw machine as a holy icon and instrument of the Lorb.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Charles Bukowski posted:

I would like my lobster religion to be a part of this, via Pinchy as a holy beast/holy child of Saint Homer, and the lobster harmonica Saint Otto wins from the claw machine as a holy icon and instrument of the Lorb.

Best I can do is the crab thread

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I just had a sub sandwich, cheddar and brisket. It was small and slightly cold. Really unsatisfied so I'll go out and get another one later from a better place. I'll keep all updated, tyvm.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Went to Aldi for fresh greens (only place not packed before memorial day), and impulse purchased a jar of salted mixed nuts. It's a healthy snack. Just polished off half the jar in one sitting. God I suck at this eating healthy stuff. :sigh:

gently caress, I forgot to buy tomatoes!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Careful. Although healthy, nuts have a ton of calories! :eng101:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i have to only do clear liquids today because im getting sick again :whitewater:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i need to remember to buy tasty drinkin' broth and fill up the RTIC

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
vodka is a clear liquid OP

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Micro dosed some lsd and chillin at a vineyard

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

nice. i wanna do mushrooms to see if they can cure my depression but i havent got round to it yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Micro dosed some lsd and chillin at a vineyard

Nice day for it