Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

No one in the thread wanted to talk about it, so I dropped it and didn't respond to the parting shots, idk what else I'm supposed to do when the thread makes it clear they don't agree on something

Is anyone running Gepard by chance? I need to borrow one for an achievement. 601247268

e: thanks kind goon!

big cummers ONLY fucked around with this message at 21:13 on May 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

This is loving great thank you!

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Bunch of stages in Memory of Chaos make me wish I had Jing yuan, but you won’t make me fall for the banner game.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

big cummers ONLY posted:

No one in the thread wanted to talk about it, so I dropped it and didn't respond to the parting shots, idk what else I'm supposed to do when the thread makes it clear they don't agree on something

Is anyone running Gepard by chance? I need to borrow one for an achievement. 601247268

Actually people gave serious replies and you got pissy and then made a parting shot that everyone in the thread is secretly sex perverts so gently caress off with this crap dipshit.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

big cummers ONLY posted:

You've made more than one declaration that maybe this thread isn't for you, and implied more than once that people in this thread are 'on board with the gross parts'. Stop. Never imply that again. I cannot be clearer than this.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

GateOfD posted:

Bunch of stages in Memory of Chaos make me wish I had Jing yuan, but you won’t make me fall for the banner game.

I keep pulling for Jing Yuan and I keep getting light cones. It sucks.

So far I've pulled Welt, Serval, Sampo, Tingyun, and Arlan. I just unlocked Natasha so now I can start using Arlan.

Ghosthotel
Dec 27, 2008

Pulled a 5 star off one of the single tickets you get from ascending characters and got really hype when I thought I got gepard until I realized it was his LC lol Not a total loss though I can stick it on Fire MC.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Ghosthotel posted:

Pulled a 5 star off one of the single tickets you get from ascending characters and got really hype when I thought I got gepard until I realized it was his LC lol Not a total loss though I can stick it on Fire MC.

Def not as exciting as a character but the preservation one is so nuts.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
24% Effect Hit Rate on that owns so much for counting towards activating the SU Relic DEF set bonus

Araganzar
May 24, 2003

Needs more cowbell!
Fun Shoe
Honkai Star Rail: All Aboard with the Gross Parts!

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Oh my GOD there's more Fox girls comeng??? and theyre FREE???

Mulva
Sep 13, 2011
It's about time for my once per decade ban for being a consistently terrible poster.
Doing the math and realizing I'm going to get like half a pity 5 of rolls by the time Luo drops. Oh well, so it goes.

e: This is how they get you, isn't it?

Mulva fucked around with this message at 04:52 on May 28, 2023

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Yaaay I'm Equilibrium 4, squeezed in right before reset

now the forever amount of mats it'll take to upgrade my Dudes to 70...

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
Isn't there a whole extra day before reset?

(Asking because I'm nearly there and was hoping for another round of daily xp rather than burning fuel for it)

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
There def is in the US. I’m very close too.

GateOfD
Jan 31, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 4 days!)

Meowywitch posted:

Oh my GOD there's more Fox girls comeng??? and theyre FREE???

woah, the 4* fox is gonna be free?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

GateOfD posted:

woah, the 4* fox is gonna be free?

in 1.2, yes, we will somehow get a free copy in some way (details tba)

in 1.1 she'll be part of Luocha's banner

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

HSR seems more willing to give you free 4* characters

good luck leveling them all tho

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

UHD posted:

I mean I don't think there's more than Genshin? They give out free characters every other patch or so.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

yeah after i posted that it dawned on me it's roughly the same, they're just handed out different. didn't feel like editing it tho.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

UHD posted:

HSR and Genshin alternate between free character and free cone/weapon every patch, probably

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

Understandable.

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

UHD posted:

yeah after i posted that it dawned on me it's roughly the same, they're just handed out different. didn't feel like editing it tho.

It's probably because the free chars in HSR feel pretty great off the bat vs Kaeya, Lisa, and Amber. :v:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

A+ writing

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

You mean Aaaaaaa+ writing

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

There are a lot of funny texts. I'm guessing the way it works is that it just randomly determines which one to show you (from among the characters you've encountered).

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
I think you only get texts from people who you actually have recruited, not just people you've met in the plot.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

If that's the case that explains why I haven't gotten the Gepard half of Serval's little chainsaw misadventure.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830130942290165771/1112332504221880320/shushang_will_be_missed.mp4

something tells me sushang won't be aimed at for an attack

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

I swore I'd never play a gacha again but my rotten kids got me into this silly game. I guess I'm just a sucker for turn based RPG combat.

I really like the writing of this game, though. The fact that the main character is a neurotic mess is great. I also love Svarog's sensible business casual slacks. Like a futuristic battle robot in a pair of mid-90s Levi Dockers. I wish I had Clara for that reason alone.

I know they probably won't, but I hope they put some sort of PvP mode in, even if it's just asynchronous auto-battle fights between pre-made parties.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
Gacha game PvP is a dangerous road.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

I will drop the game if they put in serious competitive pvp ladder poo poo. I've dropped a number of games on that account, it sucks. gently caress that.

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Yeah I know the whales tend to turn that poo poo into a giant mess. I'm more just hoping they put in a fun meaningless way to fight my friends/family's dudes for zero stakes. Like I said, I realize it will probably never happen.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

The battle system is so asymmetrical that it's unclear how that would even work.

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

it wouldn't be two players fighting in realtime, you set your defense team or whatever and then the cpu controls them whenever they're chosen to fight

i hope that never happens though, gently caress pvp

Symphoric
Apr 20, 2005

Yup, like the whole weakness break system would be rendered moot since the player character's don't even have a toughness stat or anything. It's clear the combat system was never designed for PvP or anything, but weirder things have happened...

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

It'd need a lot of tuning, since the way character HP and damage go, just about any character could one-shot any other character.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Clarste posted:

The battle system is so asymmetrical that it's unclear how that would even work.

PVP coffee making minigame unrelated to any other game mechanics and have to satisfy the pallette of the belobog commuters before they start work at the factory that makes socks for all the guards.

Oh no you didn't get enough froth of your cappucino, sorry you lose. Chocolate sprinkles won't save you now.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

competitive Pom-Pom cheering up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Qwertycoatl posted:

It'd need a lot of tuning, since the way character HP and damage go, just about any character could one-shot any other character.

Conversely, there's no MP or anything to limit healers, so if you just lower all the damage you get stuck in unwinnable battles where both sides have unlimited healing.