Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngelesXO
May 15, 2009

This redeems at least the last 5 sleep inducing Monaco races

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Come on Max, the walls are calling you!

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Fluffdaddy posted:

Monaco.... good?

lets not get too crazy

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Imagine trying to follow this race if the geriatrics of Automobile Club de Monaco were still doing the filming

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I don't watch F1 but I bought a sky sports day pass to watch the football later and have some time to kill, is it always this entertaining?

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Pragmatica posted:

bumper cars time!

FAUXTON posted:

The binman always bins twice

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I just want max to kiss the wall and break his front axel. Is that too much to ask?

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

gently caress off Lewis

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

ethanol posted:

how are those tbone involved cars still on track lol

There's been a lot of contact today that seems to have been completely ignored by the cars

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

ilmucche posted:

WELL DONE MONACO

nerox
May 20, 2001
Come on Max, the wall beckons. I want an Alonso victory.

GramCracker
Oct 8, 2005

beauty by stroll

refleks posted:

Imagine trying to follow this race if the geriatrics of Automobile Club de Monaco were still doing the filming

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

stroll is going to cost AM second place in WCC and millions in prize money

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Frankston posted:

I don't watch F1 but I bought a sky sports day pass to watch the football later and have some time to kill, is it always this entertaining?

No

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Frankston posted:

lol, this is a blessed race in a pretty bland season so far. thank you, rain gods!

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

The speeds are so slow, they can't get any heat in the inters. They're going to have to pit again to put full wets on.

:perfect:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

nerox posted:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Frankston posted:

any given set of 5 laps this race is better than the usual race unless you really like red bull racing or laughing at someone for not getting 3rd

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Frankston posted:

Lol no this season has been terrible so far and I'm a max fan.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

nerox posted:

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
Stroll going for....

a stroll

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Frankston posted:

Mostly the races are like the first 50ish laps, boring as heck and the sport isn't worth watching. It suckers us back in when dumb poo poo like this happens like a bad relationship

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

nerox posted:

l'appel du mur

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Fluffdaddy posted:

I'm a max fan.

gently caress of f

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

ethanol posted:

gently caress of f

Fluff is a known max fan and hater of vegetable related humour

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

ethanol posted:

gently caress of f

28 seconds into the distance while the rest of you squabble for peanuts? Don't mind if I do

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Fluffdaddy posted:

28 seconds into the distance while the rest of you squabble for peanuts? Don't mind if I do

you and max have the combined iq of post rock Michael

Xakura
Jan 10, 2019

A safety-conscious little mouse!

Frankston posted:

Much like watching a boring football game is waiting for an exiting goal that could happen, watching F1 is waiting for an exiting race that could happen.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Frankston posted:

not this season, no, this is one of the best 2 races out of 6 so far and while it's great right now I'm also including the excellent quali session in this

in 2021 and 2022, however, it was pretty great for the entire season, and first half of the season, respectively

I don't expect the rest of this season to be this good but who knows? I have high hopes for next year as more teams get ontop of the new (as of 2022) regs and Aston and McLaren get their new facilities online

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Fluffdaddy posted:

Lol no this season has been terrible so far and I'm a max fan.

Bama and Max :captainpop: holymoly

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Xakura posted:

Much like watching a boring football game is waiting for an exiting goal that could happen, watching F1 is waiting for an exiting race that could happen.

lol that is true if you think about it

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

give me full time yuki radio

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

Classic Tsunoda

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Please keep Yuki omg

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

give me full time yuki radio

lol yes

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

even the commentators love him.

Congratulations! You Won.
Mar 21, 2007

THE FUTURE IS UNWRITTEN

Cirofren posted:

I don't expect the rest of this season to be this good but who knows? I have high hopes for next year as more teams get ontop of the new (as of 2022) regs and Aston and McLaren get their new facilities online

unless newey decides to do some off-piste skiing it won't matter

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

ethanol posted:

you and max have the combined iq of post rock Michael

Are you trying to crash me?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

LeeMajors posted:

Bama and Max :captainpop: holymoly

Plus a terrible admin