Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

teen witch posted:

Counterpoint: don’t gently caress Ted Cruz. Imagine the smell

Also you'd probably contract something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

That scene from JFK

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Automatic Slim posted:

It's been said before but Trump really dogs the people who work/worked for him and only loves people he wants to impress or hitch his train to.

It's startling how "the best people" end up being failures in Trump's own eyes after he is finished with them.

McEnany will still gargle his balls and say he's the greatest President/human being in history.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkJd5oQXt4g

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

I always wondered where "milquetoast" came from, so I looked it up.
It's from the name of "Caspar Milquetoast", a fictional character known for being spineless and ineffective. However, his name was actually derived from a dish called, of course, "milk toast".

So get ready for chuds saying "Um well actually Trump was right all along and is very clever and literate and knew exactly what he was doing." :smug:

Just like Thigh-land.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Stoatbringer posted:

I always wondered where "milquetoast" came from, so I looked it up.
It's from the name of "Caspar Milquetoast", a fictional character known for being spineless and ineffective. However, his name was actually derived from a dish called, of course, "milk toast".

So get ready for chuds saying "Um well actually Trump was right all along and is very clever and literate and knew exactly what he was doing." :smug:

Just like Thigh-land.

And his finest jellybeans, raw

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
To the die-hard try-hards bending reality to make him be right about Milk Toast, I say, Yo, Semite!

If you look at the oranges… at the oranges… at the beginnings of his presidency, “TRUMP” has always supported are infantroopen, he never did so anomonus… anomunusly. Anyway, I have to ride my Sock Rocket out of the airport from the revolutionary war.

God Blesh The United Shaits

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

teen witch posted:

And his finest jellybeans, raw

Well he's a full on rapist after all

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Ted Cruz isn't redeeming himself the Overton window is just veering right so fast he's looking closer to the center because he isn't outright braying for queer genocide

chird
Sep 26, 2004

Lol @ went to Petsmart and pets are gay now, sigh!

What do you think a rainbow-colored bone is? It's a gay bone, baby. And I'm not saying dogs didn't naturally have homosexual feelings. I'm not even getting into it, quite frankly. Do you think I'm like, oh, shocked by it, so I'm up here bashing it because I don't like gay dogs? I DON'T LIKE 'EM PUTTING BONES IN THE STORE THAT TURN THE FREAKIN' DOGS GAY!!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

pets ARE gay, every time i have rabbits of all one sex and dont neuter they become intensely homosexual

i got a flock of chickens, one of the ladies grew giant spurs and makes rooster noises

pets are very lbgt

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

I certainly don't want to give Ted Cruz any credit, he's a shithead, but my first impression was also that he has simply gotten left behind the maga descent into ultra right extremism. He was always just playing kayfabe about most of this poo poo anyways just to please the filthy masses, uncaring of who it theoretically hurt. Now that real humans are very likely going to be put to death, I think he went "whoa ha ha least we can all agree that's nuts, huh, the leftists can't say we're that bad!"

And then his party's new slavering inhuman base replied "actually we love that and think it's good and you're a rino now we're hungry for genocide"

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1663749037990764544
lol where do they find these people?

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Johnny Joey Jones holy loving poo poo that can't be a real name

Jeremor fucked around with this message at 12:41 on May 31, 2023

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It's tucker in a moustache

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Jeremor posted:

Karl Kent Kelly wasn’t available

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Jeremor posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-LtddOgUCE

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

No this is a deepfake. You’re lying to me. There is no goddamn way.

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

Greetings my fellow humans it is I, Johnny Joey Jones. The beings known as liberals must be eradicated from this planet and the rest of the galaxy, so say I, simian propagandist Johnny Joey Jones. Like you, I also struggle with the high price of... liquefied organic fuel? And this is clearly the fault of the earth president, Johnathon Joey Biden.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Jeremor posted:

Greetings my fellow humans it is I, Johnny Joey Jones. The beings known as liberals must be eradicated from this planet and the rest of the galaxy, so say I, simian propagandist Johnny Joey Jones. Like you, I also struggle with the high price of... liquefied organic fuel? And this is clearly the fault of the earth president, Johnathon Joey Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYpYlbX8MhY

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

https://twitter.com/simpsons_DG/status/1638838445610004483?s=20

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

john waters but perverted

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Main guest: Leonard Leo Leonardo

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

teen witch posted:

Counterpoint: don’t gently caress Ted Cruz. Imagine the smell

We've all been inside a Subway

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Jeremor posted:

Evil Steve-o

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Oh yeah this'll work out well

quote:

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, has said she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

“I feel very surrounded by protection and safety,” Reade said on Tuesday.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/30/tara-reade-defects-russia-biden

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I wonder where the line is between defection and emigration

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

I go to target at least once a week and I actually had to go out of my way to find the tiny rear end pride section

Dementropy
Aug 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/krupali/status/1366701585867309058

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/8243748/who-forgiato-blow-target-boycott-rapper/

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

I thought Tiny rear end Pride month was November?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

im gonna use a stage name Jantz sounds too gay

call me forgelato (i'll) blow

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

all these dipshits are just weird theater kids who hate themselves because they don't have it and also arnt big magic 80s masculinty icons so they try to pretend to be "chud new age" or some poo poo while the jerk off about classical art that they don't understand.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

He looks like the kind of robot that would keep trying to have sex with you even after half the human flesh has peeled off his face.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Alan Smithee posted:

im gonna use a stage name Jantz sounds too gay

call me forgelato (i'll) blow

It's car rims & cocaine reference, GOSH.

Lol these fuckin rich kids though, trying to pretend at being all grass-roots self made.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

Holy loving poo poo

So this guy is just rich and living off his family name, because he's not successful at all by himself?

Just absolutely SHOCKING news :rolleyes:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

TIL our dying gay forum shops at Target. How long has this been going on? I feel sick.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Jeremor posted:

Hoomans, notice how my neck flesh and head flesh form a perfectly straight tube of organic matter, you are attracted to my geometric perfection and the jutting protuberance of my features

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 13:52 on May 31, 2023

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Lmao, first thing I thought of too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jeremor posted: