Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
You're not supposed to wash 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The plain bagel is the ideal type bagel floating in the ether of creation waiting to enter the world as an imperfect reality

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

speaking of bread, ciabatta toast is loving amazing

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

Chicken nuggies are good. :shrug:

That said, I really do wish places around here other than Dunkin Donuts had whole wheat bagels.

Whole wheat bagels are the baked gluten free nuggies of the world

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I don't know what that's meant to imply.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

"healthy" version of food bad

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
Oh lol

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
my wife and i switched cars today and now i gotta go to planet fitness without wireless headphones. i have corded ones but i don't like them so blue tooth speaker it is. they can't judge me, it's against policy

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Blasting some lunkwave

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

kntfkr posted:

my wife and i switched cars today and now i gotta go to planet fitness without wireless headphones. i have corded ones but i don't like them so blue tooth speaker it is. they can't judge me, it's against policy

Your going to get kicked out for your gallon water bottle instead

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope
I don't have a super vigorous workout routine or anything, but I'd still be kind of worried that cordless earbuds would fall out of my ears if I did anything that involved any movement whatsoever

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Saalkin posted:

Your going to get kicked out for your gallon water bottle instead

I only take a pint of milk.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

kntfkr posted:

LUNK ALERT!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Remember the yellow sports line of walkmen and discmen that would have anti skip technology?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

YeahTubaMike posted:

I don't have a super vigorous workout routine or anything, but I'd still be kind of worried that cordless earbuds would fall out of my ears if I did anything that involved any movement whatsoever

They make ones with wee little arms that go over your ears that are great for moving around. I use mine in the skatepark and haven't ever had them fall out even when I crash to the ground painfully.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Honest question wtf are you using to listen to music in tyool 2023 that uses wired headphones?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

Honest question wtf are you using to listen to music in tyool 2023 that uses wired headphones?

Zune.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Nooner posted:

I still use my iPod touch full of the hottest indie rock from like 15 years ago nearly daily.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

Nooner posted:

Motorola One 5G Ace :smug:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

Audiophile much op?
Maybe you've never heard the unmuddied sounds of oxygen-free gold plated cabling into a pair of high quality hifi over ear headphones with custom molded pads
:smuggo:

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Nooner posted:

We have a cache of wired apple headphones that connect via 8 pin rather than 3.5mm headphone jack. They were good for China cuz you don't have to charge them.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

kntfkr posted:

We have a cache of wired apple headphones that connect via 8 pin rather than 3.5mm headphone jack. They were good for China cuz you don't have to charge them.

I have a bunch of these too. They work ok.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I just use the little converter dongle for my phone and the same earbuds I've had for years that are Good why would i go buy some charge up bull poo poo

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

swinging by the ol' geeb for lunch tips n old man tech

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i'm eating a gas station hotdog while wearing enormous blackout shades i bought from that same gas station

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

whats wrong with vhs. it still works

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It was BBQ day at the work caf. Pulled pork and Mac n cheese were delish.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cslyx69J99C/?hl=en

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yup.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I'm at work and all I wanna do right now is take a nap.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm at work and all I wanna do right now is take a nap.

Same.

Sleepy times

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Concerning.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

Doctor Rope

I must say, despite the fact that I've heard/seen this joke a million times, I've never seen it represented quite like this before

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

YeahTubaMike posted:

I must say, despite the fact that I've heard/seen this joke a million times, I've never seen it represented quite like this before

PBF rules. He went to Syracuse I think.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

This format has potential

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Toxic Mental posted:

This format has potential

:vince:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I have no idea what any of those things mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zone
Dec 6, 2016

:laffo: