Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

I recognized her. She was in Hotel Hell and she rocked. Which is why it took a moment for me to get the joke, because I thought it was relevant to the actual person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ballbot5000
Dec 13, 2008

Fabricati diem, pvnc.

lobsterminator posted:

I recognized her. She was in Hotel Hell and she rocked. Which is why it took a moment for me to get the joke, because I thought it was relevant to the actual person.

Karen Thompson alt account spotted

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

yeah that was a good one, two rich girls had their daddy buy them a hotel and left Karen Thomson to do all the work

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Happy Pride Month, everyone!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

gbut posted:

Disappointed no veridian dynamics

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Grassy Knowles posted:

Disappointed no Lumon Industries

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
disappointed EA is not listed

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Disappointed

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
The SCP one is real, and people freaked out.

edit: lol https://www.reddit.com/r/SCP/comments/8rx7hv/i_know_im_going_to_get_downvoted_for_this_but_i/

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

2 C flour
4 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
Whisk it up
Cut in 2-5 tbs unsalted butter depending on if you have company or feel like you've earned it or whatever you base your butter content decisions on.
Stir in 7 fl oz milk
Mix it the absolute minimum it takes to hold together, then dump the dough out onto the counter and begin carefully folding it over on itself and flattening with your hands, not a rolling pin. Each fold makes a flaky layer. Flatten to 3/4" to 1" thick, cut out as many as you can with whatever biscuit or cookie cutter you like. Take the remainders and repeat the folding, flattening, and cutting while handling as little as possible.

Bake at 425F for 9-12 minutes. Thicker and larger diameter ones take longer and will have a bit of golden brown crust before the center is done. Stick em in a bowl wrapped up in a tea towel for 5 minutes before eating to let them finish.

That's my method, which my wife taught me. People like them. More fat in the form of butter and higher fat milk is best, but even just 2 tbs butter and skim milk is still pretty good. There are a lot of other ways to make good biscuits too.

Try this recipe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82XqhHYwB-Q

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Bake deez nuts

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Acurate

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/4kC1C99.mp4

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

As someone who drank one of those exactly once, this is a broken clock / twice a day situation.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
(Surveying the cans of empty Monster Energy drinks strewn about my desk)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

You travelled a long way for
"I don't know", sonny.
:whip: :cthulhu: :shivdurf:

lobsterminator posted:

I thought you wrote "Motel Hell" and did a double take.

Oh man, America's so faded, bro! :2bong:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Yup. Uh huh. Yeah. That's right. Yes. ...i'm sorry were you going somewhere with this?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Karate Bastard posted:

Yup. Uh huh. Yeah. That's right. Yes. ...i'm sorry were you going somewhere with this?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Satan isn't real you idiot. What's that, yeah boss, this is the idiot lady who believes in satan. Yeah. Yeah lady, boss says you should leave.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Imagine pulling out Hebrew letters like you're some sort of scholar while not knowing that the Number of the Beast is 616.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Hey buddy, that depends on whether you're in a region where he was called Caesar Nero or Caesar Neron.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

What the gently caress did you call me

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

"I don't know", sonny.

Oh poo poo, it's ON!

A few years ago my GF and I were at this thrift shop run by church volunteers and the nice little old ladies were puttering around and doing their thing while casually talking about the DEMONS they saw at the Wal Mart the other day.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

There might be demons at Walmart.

JosephSkunk
Dec 16, 2003
Yes, evidently you had misperceived it as rain.

Arivia posted:

Biscuits are much lighter overall. A good scone is heavy as gently caress.

But are biscuits and gravy a sandwich?

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

Karate Bastard posted:

Satan isn't real you idiot. What's that, yeah boss, this is the idiot lady who believes in satan. Yeah. Yeah lady, boss says you should leave.

um :actually:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6zovYEZs5g

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012
Satan is real, and strong, and is my friend.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Uh huh. Yeah. Yeah. And then you became selfish? Uh huh. And your friends started hating you, yeah? And that's all this other guys fault, right, gotcha, you know what security is finally here, thank god, now git.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Satan is clean and rad and working with power.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Satan? The dude literally oozes sex appeal.

Barometer
Sep 23, 2007

"I don't know", sonny.

Tendales posted:

Satan is real, and strong, and is my friend.

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Can I add eggs?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Hail Satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxnN05vOuSM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy0l2r0IxkI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enL_lzVyNdM

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.

FreudianSlippers posted:

Imagine pulling out Hebrew letters like you're some sort of scholar while not knowing that the Number of the Beast is 616.

He lives in Greater Grand Rapids, Michigan?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Oh my gooooooood lmfao

CuriousSymptoms
Jul 18, 2004

Those Goddamn Rainbows Are At It Again

At the risk of continuing scone derailment chat, I just wanted to share this Mary Berry recipe, which is above and beyond the best one I've found over the years. Happy baking, everyone. https://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/tea_time_scones_77839/amp

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Satan is building a religion
He is building it bigger
He is widening the corridors
And adding more lanes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

gbut posted:

I want you to tell me the red ribbon army is not gay as hell.