Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Keep them in your prayers today folks, they're having a tough one

https://twitter.com/realstewpeters/status/1663541414838272000

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
I think most black people would be happy with reparations, an end to the unjust carceral system, and socioeconomic equity instead of awkward shoe shining, but what do I know? I'm not the CEO of a major corporation

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Wow. What a gigantic loving problem.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Catching up to the corporate culture ideas of 1994. When will this woke mind virus stop?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/1664013329982013445?s=20

I imagine the Democrat party will have a fun 2024.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Normie voters really like bipartisan bullshit and hate debt. It's because they're stupid but stupid votes count the same as wisely considered ones. Had they gone for the unilateral solutions they would've had a very bad 2024 because that's very, very easy attack material and it's also effective. People (wrongly) care about the national debt a whole lot!

Oh wow they're actually turning into wojacks

zoux fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Jun 1, 2023

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Nonsense posted:

I imagine the Democrat party will have a fun 2024.

Literally nobody outside of political wonks cares about this poo poo. It's too inside baseball.

Nobody cares about the debt in any real way, they just complain about it. And this just got kicked out until after the next election, which is a year out from this.

2024 will be on abortion and other poo poo.

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

There will be plenty of opportunities to fecklessly cave to conservative nonsense before the election.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/armanddoma/status/1664331870564147200?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

Seems familiar…

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
"W-what are you doing, remove murderer"

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TYT1QfdfsM

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

They just fade away

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

*Hooting and hollowing*

Milo and POTUS fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jun 2, 2023

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1664390636802375682

You guys are making it sound like that's a good thing

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Tom Morello accused of Raging For The Machine by honestconservative1234

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

It was a thing because the living Playmobil figure said the stupidest thing conceivable about it

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1664252438059032579

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
It's a small possibility that Tim knows what he is doing but tbh I think he really is just a very stupid man.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Tim pool so dumb even joe rogan fans look down on him

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

zoux posted:

It was a thing because the living Playmobil figure said the stupidest thing conceivable about it

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1664252438059032579

https://twitter.com/gremloe/status/1664286499607552001

Professor Beetus posted:

It's a small possibility that Tim knows what he is doing but tbh I think he really is just a very stupid man.

Judging from the brief Alex Jones crossover that Knowledge Fight covered, Tim is incredibly dumb.

Mata
Dec 23, 2003
^^^Is that girl photoshopped in??

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Wow, a lot of folks at that table are A-ok, what a funny band gesture for them all to make.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Professor Beetus posted:

Wow, a lot of folks at that table are A-ok, what a funny band gesture for them all to make.

I am so glad that signaling your fascism with an ok sign at lest seems to be phasing out. I was so very tired of trying to explain what was going on to all the non-political people I know. Which was obviously the point, but still.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Gyges posted:

I am so glad that signaling your fascism with an ok sign at lest seems to be phasing out. I was so very tired of trying to explain what was going on to all the non-political people I know. Which was obviously the point, but still.

It's not even just non political people, there are still plenty of idiots here that will argue about it.

MeinPanzer
Dec 20, 2004
anyone who reads Cinema Discusso for anything more than slackjawed trolling will see the shittiness in my posts

RandomBlue posted:

It's not even just non political people, there are still plenty of idiots here that will argue about it.

It’s a perfect encapsulation of online politics today. Some groyper tried to make it a thing and would have been entirely unsuccessful had a bunch of libs not gotten all worked up about it. Then it became a thing for groypers to do ironically to own the libs and from there seamlessly became something they did sincerely. Then leftists rolled their eyes at it ever being a thing even though it was because to acknowledge that meant agreeing with libs.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
I don't think leftists ever denied it was a thing. My understanding is that they just generally understood it was fascists trolling libs, by "subtly" bragging about being a fascist.

MeinPanzer
Dec 20, 2004
anyone who reads Cinema Discusso for anything more than slackjawed trolling will see the shittiness in my posts

Gyges posted:

I don't think leftists ever denied it was a thing. My understanding is that they just generally understood it was fascists trolling libs, by "subtly" bragging about being a fascist.

Some were like that but I encountered a bunch of Twitter-adjacent leftists who denied it was ever actually a thing. In fact I just listened to a TrueAnon ep from a few months ago in which they dismissed it as a creation of lib Twitter.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
I rest my case.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

They will try to "Roger Waters" him.

Actuary X
Jul 20, 2007

Not really the best actuary in the world.
Tom Morrello is awesome. I saw him playing acoustic guitar at John Brown's grave. He is the real deal.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Actuary X posted:

Tom Morrello is awesome. I saw him playing acoustic guitar at John Brown's grave. He is the real deal.

Word. I saw him opening for NIN a while ago with his Street Sweeper Social Club side project and it was awesome.

notaspy
Mar 22, 2009

Remember that time ratm and rtj did a double bill tour that cost £600 a ticket?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I’d prefer to remember when Paul Ryan claimed to be an RATM fan and Tom Morello published an editorial in reply saying “you are the machine”

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

haveblue posted:

I’d prefer to remember when Paul Ryan claimed to be an RATM fan and Tom Morello published an editorial in reply saying “you are the machine”

And then two years later Paul Ryan was asked about it in an interview and he gave a pouty "Nu-uh, they were never my favourite band anyway!"

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
I saw prophets of rage in cleveland in 2016 at the rnc.

Was fun.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/StilettoDave/status/1665099070116089856

Make an appointment with our office by calling 867-5309

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Toilet doctors are more professional than whoever wrote that.