Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dick Fontaine posted:

I don’t think this guy is a gigolo at all :thunk:

we should be able to sue posters in forums court for false advertising

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I think that’s what SAD is for

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dick Fontaine posted:

I think that’s what SAD is for

they're busy right now, this is small claims

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i may not actually be a cow

good on you gigolo

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
That doesn’t make for a good gbs story, does it?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Im not a saint but I do have a boner

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Im not a saint but I do have a boner

Ew. Gross. You're gross.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I'm actually literally superman. not the lovely snyder one though

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
had a dream astral implemented new thread ratings of the powers of 2 up to 2048. voting this thread 512

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Good morning friends

Jesus I don't want to look at my post history over the last 12 hours

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Good morning friends

It was pretty wild

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

She was really seriously pretty Hispanic girl with black hair. We just talked for a solid hour at this bar I mean I have a wedding ring on.

I could have just hosed my life up.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Jesus Christ she was gorgeous, funny, smart.

We talked for like an hour at the bar and did shots n margs. My friend like disappeared so I thought "meh this chicks hot I'll talk to her for a minute then he will come back"

He never came back lol.

Weeeellll no new contacts in my phone and no contacts with names that are just dots so I'm good

My phone screen protector is cracked...again

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Is this Hamilton?

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
8am meeting on a Sunday and we are 10 minutes in to talking about the loving weather in our various locations

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Good morning friends

It wasn't just posting lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

8am meeting on a Sunday and we are 10 minutes in to talking about the loving weather in our various locations

Tell them about War Crime Gigolo’s adventures last night

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Jesus Christ, dude.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
hopefully this side gig works out because it's the first step ot getting the gently caress outta here lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I loving hate small talk before zoom meetings, I'm starting to think I'm a curmudgeon

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
the thing where the meeting both starts AND ends with it is almost too hosed up to be true but it keeps god drat happening

weather - 5 minutes of meeting discussion, followed by "well I think that's about it. If no one else has anything I'll give you back your time... Good luck tonight Greg, you're going to need it!" segue in to NBA finals discussion

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

AARD VARKMAN posted:

the thing where the meeting both starts AND ends with it is almost too hosed up to be true but it keeps god drat happening

weather - 5 minutes of meeting discussion, followed by "well I think that's about it. If no one else has anything I'll give you back your time... Good luck tonight Greg, you're going to need it!" segue in to NBA finals discussion

God I feel so lucky about having set agendas for meetings that we never have time to get through. At least I don't have to put up with small talk. Then again, since all of my meetings are centered on governance maybe they're all smalltalk???

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

I loving hate small talk before zoom meetings, I'm starting to think I'm a curmudgeon

I hate when people open a Teams chat with “Hi” and then they wait for you to respond with another “Hi” before they tell you what they want, or if you’re very unlucky, “how are you?”

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
poo poo, we raised $8500 last night! Hot poo poo! I'm gonna get a Pride Month brainstorming thread together, the buttons I made ended up being a hit and I'm hoping to get more out there so we can raise more money

in other news it's motherfucking HOSTA DAY!!!!!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

bagmonkey posted:

poo poo, we raised $8500 last night! Hot poo poo! I'm gonna get a Pride Month brainstorming thread together, the buttons I made ended up being a hit and I'm hoping to get more out there so we can raise more money

in other news it's motherfucking HOSTA DAY!!!!!

Still waiting on Dolphin Lundgren :sigh:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

AARD VARKMAN posted:

:fuckoff:

Luckily I only have 1 meeting a week that I have to sit through, but the guy likes to "start it off with some music" which means playing some lovely rear end youtube rip of like ACDC or something through his laptop speaker to be captured by his laptop mic and pumped through the rest of our laptop speakers and it makes me probab ly way more angry than it should

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I just have a looped video of myself nodding and smiling intermittently that I play during zoom calls. Nobody has noticed.

You do need to be wearing the same clothes though in case someone asks a question, but since we are goons that shouldn't be an issue.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

Still waiting on Dolphin Lundgren :sigh:

my post master intercepted and denied my packages, next round will go out early this week!!!! To believe I wasted Drug Free America postage on that.........

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

bagmonkey posted:

my post master intercepted and denied my packages, next round will go out early this week!!!! To believe I wasted Drug Free America postage on that.........

Post master can't handle Dolphin

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Lol at working on Sundays

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Seth Pecksniff posted:

That's the Lord's day

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

gotta get the meetings prepped for the work week shrek, someone's gotta do it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Seeing my aunt that I haven't seen in 4 years this afternoon. Chicken and veggies on the grill with some drinks in the sun and catching up on 4 years of poo poo should be fun

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
You know how when it gets so cool in your apartment/house/condo/dwelling, you have to sort of inch your bra onto your body because putting it on in one go is uncomfortable, and you have to hold your mouthwash in your mouth for a little while because immediately swishing it around makes your teeth uncomfortable? I didn't expect it to be that cool in June in NYC, but here we are.

I am not complaining. :keke:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Nooner posted:

Luckily I only have 1 meeting a week that I have to sit through, but the guy likes to "start it off with some music" which means playing some lovely rear end youtube rip of like ACDC or something through his laptop speaker to be captured by his laptop mic and pumped through the rest of our laptop speakers and it makes me probab ly way more angry than it should

this has serious "bill gates dancing on stage" vibes and I'm dying picturing it

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
cold brew type of mornin. :morning:

soon i shall blast rear end

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Chinatown posted:

cold brew type of mornin. :morning:

soon i shall blast rear end

This sounds good I will also go grab a cold brew bless you Mr. Chinatown. Also very gassy.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nooner posted:

Wtf, that’s worse than weather chat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Ran across the greatest yard sale ever. Picked up a new-in-box air purifier for $15, a nice rice cooker in the same condition for $10, and they threw in this little gal for free as a bonus.

I will treasure her forever.