Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s this boy’s 7th birthday today :toot:

Good doggo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

oh hell yeah

please let your dog know that i wish him happy birthday

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

hbd :marc:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Many pets, treats, and a long walk were administered today :hai:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Good dog :cheersdoge:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

im starting work again tomorrow :reject:

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Today was my city's Pride parade and festival and as always it was awesome and so uplifting. It was apparently our biggest one yet with 10000+ folks in the parade, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was close to that number in spectators. So much support for 2Spirit, trans, nonbinary, genderqueer, etc. people. Entire schools of kids out supporting their peers, more every year. Such a massive bombardment of good vibes and hope. <3

Happy Pride, all you beauties!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

How long until you realize this one actually sucks rear end

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

How long until you realize this one actually sucks rear end

they all suck unfortunately. just have to pick the least suck

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

they all suck unfortunately. just have to pick the least suck

:hmmyes:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Same fam

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:same: except I have some work I should do tonight to make tomorrow suck slightly less. :negative:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Smugworth posted:

I had half a mind to get one of these empress wu hostas and put it in a huge pot on my deck but it's probably too sunny

i have one of those she's fuckin MASSIVE and only getting bigger

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hostas are a trash plant get them the gently caress outta here get some real foliage in ur yardz

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I'm gonna go get a burrito I'm so HUNGRY

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

bird with big dick posted:

Hostas are a trash plant get them the gently caress outta here get some real foliage in ur yardz

Broken down cars, beer cans, and a cracked kiddie pool?

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

next time he farts you can blame it on me and you can tell him that you blamed it on me and he is absolved

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When I was a kid in Iowa in the 90s if there was someone we really hated we'd sneak over to their house at like 2 in the morning and plant a bunch of hostas all over and I tell you what it made people plenty angry when they woke up in the morning and saw their yard all fuckin ugly with hostas.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
My new giant hostas this year are Sum and Substance, Coast to Coast (RIP Art Bell) and Wu-La-La. fuckin geeked for more giant hostas!!!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

When I was a kid in Iowa in the 90s if there was someone we really hated we'd sneak over to their house at like 2 in the morning and plant a bunch of hostas all over and I tell you what it made people plenty angry when they woke up in the morning and saw their yard all fuckin ugly with hostas.

Spite gardening?

I like it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

suck my rear end bird dick guy

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
gonna discover a new hosta and call it bird's ugly dick

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
that one budget meme except its hostas, thats me

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Old Man Gritton called himself a master gardner and had this lawn just absolutely full of hostas just a sea of hostas as far as the eye could see and then it was discovered he was a serial murderer and he was burying his victims under the hostas and they dissected his brain at the University of Iowa hospital and as near as they could figure the diseased part of his brain that made him love hostas was the same part that made him do all the killing

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
no comment

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
When we first moved in the hostas were always this awful neon yellow color but now they’re nice and green and that’s why I don’t hate them anymore

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

You've been in a real bad mood ever since they cut your dick off.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
No need to be so hostal

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Hostas are a lunch pail player, man. They show up every season and just do their job. I'm patiently waiting for them and my cast irons to spread and populate the weird shady weed patch part of my yard. Maybe throw some ferns back there too.

Our banana plants are going wild this year, throwing out pups left and right. Same with the agave.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

i have one of those she's fuckin MASSIVE and only getting bigger

I think I need to plant some big rear end hostas around my maple since the grass won't grow good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

shadowbanned

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if i see tebow on tha street ima slap that bitch no cap

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Lol

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
This is the first place I've ever heard of hostas of w/e before. Are these the new plants then?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

run on sentience posted:

Today was my city's Pride parade and festival and as always it was awesome and so uplifting. It was apparently our biggest one yet with 10000+ folks in the parade, and I wouldn't be surprised if there was close to that number in spectators. So much support for 2Spirit, trans, nonbinary, genderqueer, etc. people. Entire schools of kids out supporting their peers, more every year. Such a massive bombardment of good vibes and hope. <3

Happy Pride, all you beauties!

good to hear, I'm a bit paranoid about pride this year but so far the pride events have been going ok

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

My town's Pride isn't until August for some stupid reason, but it was good the last few years and I anticipate it being good this year, too.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

CaptainSarcastic posted:

My town's Pride isn't until August for some stupid reason, but it was good the last few years and I anticipate it being good this year, too.

They just want to recognize proper that Pride comes before the Fall

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Dick Fontaine posted:

They just want to recognize proper that Pride comes before the Fall

Boo! Boo this man! Boo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING