Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

zoux posted:

https://twitter.com/StilettoDave/status/1665099070116089856

Make an appointment with our office by calling 867-5309

Bathroom grafitti: trustworthy
Medical journals: hmmm sounds fishy mate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Actually I am published at a very prestigious medical institution. Third floor.

Dog Faced JoJo
Oct 15, 2004

Woof Woof

Here I sit all broken hearted
Took a jab the shaking started

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
"You are going to jail for 10 years unless u leave $100 of itunes gift cards in a plain paper bag under the overpass

I'm a laywer, i couldn't tell you this in person bc id be disbarred"

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

zoux posted:

How do dumbass chud personalities "with 5 kids" on twitter has enough money for professional headshots all the time

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

pillsburysoldier posted:

How do dumbass chud personalities "with 5 kids" on twitter has enough money for professional headshots all the time

There is apparently a lot of professions where you can be very dumb and make lots of money and then give that money to even stupider people.

And here I am being a complete moron for free. :(

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Uglycat posted:

I saw prophets of rage in cleveland in 2016 at the rnc.

Was fun.
oh yeah i was there too. drat that was a wild couple weeks. they put up so many loving security gates in downtown. i was riding my bicycle back from the show and ended up next to a golf cart of secret service or some poo poo. absolutely disgusting what they did to extend their power against organizers, and the remnants are still lingering

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

pillsburysoldier posted:

that's gotta be an AI generated image. the eyes are wrong and weird and the rest of it looks like a drawing. Would be surprised if that two month old chud account wasn't a propaganda bot

Mauser fucked around with this message at 16:25 on Jun 5, 2023

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/dgmacarthur/status/1665643047609151488

lol Diarrhea Georg

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

zoux posted:

If you don't live your life based on random loo graffiti, you're doing it wrong mate. It's the only way to experience the whole breadth of the human condition.

Kobal2
Apr 29, 2019

dr_rat posted:

There is apparently a lot of professions where you can be very dumb and make lots of money and then give that money to even stupider people.

And here I am being a complete moron for free. :(

Morals, man. Those shits will get you, every loving time.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
At least we'll get one of those cool Cuban cars.

https://twitter.com/StilettoDave/status/1665247838765293568

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Ouch right on the gear shift

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
I prefer a communist 4-door myself. Much more convenient.

GPTribefan
Jul 2, 2007
Something witty yet inspirational about the Cleveland Indians

Guavanaut posted:

At least we'll get one of those cool Cuban cars.

https://twitter.com/StilettoDave/status/1665247838765293568

Wait I know this one!

Because if it had 4 doors it would be a Communist Sedan!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
In the middle of a communist coupe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07vdtBMG4Kg

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

https://twitter.com/JeffSharlet/status/1665684527878946817

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Obligatory "gently caress you Adolf"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
They're everywhere in Leicester around Diwali, but you can tell that they're Hindu ones and not Nazi ones because they're made of flowers or petals.

Maybe the other people accused of having hate symbols could try something similar, like instead of Sonnenrad, try

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

https://twitter.com/mattbinder/status/1665838099920814080?s=46&t=6HOSYVrXffESMo0NlyR0Lg

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

zoux posted:

Actually I am published at a very prestigious medical institution. Third floor.

For a good time, meet me in suite 303 at 10pm

E

Kobal2 posted:

If you don't live your life based on random loo graffiti, you're doing it wrong mate. It's the only way to experience the whole breadth of the human condition.

Like I said

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Can't help but notice that considering there's a communist coup going on and all, there's an unusual lack of high-profile capitalist billionaires being murdered. Wouldn't that generally be the first thing that happens?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yeah but wheat gives you a terrible high

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Fentanyl producers:

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

It’s a lot harder for the CIA to get a cut of fentanyl production.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1666106297568329731

Spiking the football on Greys because of one report on one random website. This guy just likes to believe in X-Files stuff, I think.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

zoux posted:

Spiking the football on Greys because of one report on one random website. This guy just likes to believe in X-Files stuff, I think.
This report has more credibility than that. That article was co-written by Ralph Blumenthal, not just some conspiracy rando. The whistleblower alleging this previously went to the Inspector General and the Senate Intelligence Committee. The IG office found the complaint "credible and urgent" (there's apparently been some corroboration).

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

cat botherer posted:

This report has more credibility than that. That article was co-written by Ralph Blumenthal, not just some conspiracy rando. The whistleblower alleging this previously went to the Inspector General and the Senate Intelligence Committee. The IG office found the complaint "credible and urgent" (there's apparently been some corroboration).

Aliens have not visited earth. Because of physics.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
What if the aliens came here to vaccinate us?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

The dolphins are finally making their move against humans.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

zoux posted:

Aliens have not visited earth. Because of physics.
That's not a sure thing at all, given there's vast unknowns in physics. It's not solved. Besides, we know sub-light intersteller travel is possible, if hard. The government has been taking this seriously for a number of years. There's been numerous incidents involving the Navy confirmed similtaneously by many eyewitnesses, air and ship borne radar, and infrared. There's something weird. We don't know what it is. It's not even necessarily aliens.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Bird in a Blender posted:

Honestly more plausible that any non-human technology discovered on earth came from an native Terrestrial organism than from outer space.

cat botherer posted:

That's not a sure thing at all, given there's vast unknowns in physics. It's not solved. Besides, we know sub-light intersteller travel is possible, if hard. The government has been taking this seriously for a number of years. There's been numerous incidents involving the Navy confirmed similtaneously by many eyewitnesses, air and ship borne radar, and infrared. There's something weird. We don't know what it is. It's not even necessarily aliens.

Yeah all those fighter pilots and experts were saying the same thing about those images recorded in HUDs and it turned out those were just a video artifact.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Bird in a Blender posted:

Can we like donate to their cause?

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

zoux posted:

Yeah all those fighter pilots and experts were saying the same thing about those images recorded in HUDs and it turned out those were just a video artifact.
That's not actually true, that's just something that's been thrown out as a lazy debunking. How do you explain the corroboration by other insturmentation and direct eyewitneses in a number of these cases if it were just a video artifact on the HUD?

cat botherer fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jun 6, 2023

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

There maybe a whistleblower who’s reporting something to someone needs a heck of a lot more substance before you start thinking, “maybe aliens?”

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

cat botherer posted:

How do you explain the corroboration by other insturmentation and direct eyewitneses in a number of these cases if it were just a video artifact on the HUD?

"It's not aliens."

My first concern upon the stunning revelation that we may not be alone in the galaxy is that they are not "woke".

"Take me to your leader, who we presume is still Donald Trump even after the most RIGGED election in history"

zoux fucked around with this message at 18:23 on Jun 6, 2023

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I'm more willing to believe in aliens than I am a person named "Jebra" is real and a doctor.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Of course they know what women are, they're coming to steal them for Mars

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Yestermoment posted:

I'm more willing to believe in aliens than I am a person named "Jebra" is real and a doctor.

Her Christian name is Jean Debra

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Yestermoment posted:

Jebras sound like what you get if a giraffe fucks a zebra.