Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS
Next season should be good with all the Move and Bounce decks. Of all the archetypes, Move has always been the most fun to me. But the first week always seems brutal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
Everyone at infinite drops to 70 regardless of if they were at 105 or 605.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
Looks like something's changed, because I've started off at 78.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
I'm at 83

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

Yeah I went from 123 to 93

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

Is matchmaking brown for anyone else? My games are stuck on searching for opponent.

Edit: nevermind, working now.

victorious fucked around with this message at 04:17 on Jun 6, 2023

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Well, gently caress, I’m 88? No ladder climbing for me this season sheesh!

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
33.. ugh.

Anyone have a good move deck to do these stupid quests? It's never been my forte.

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Devo posted:

Everyone at infinite drops to 70 regardless of if they were at 105 or 605.

lmao level 83. Good job second dinner

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Let's see what new variant I get with the new season...

I'd pair them with my Luchador Taskmaster but meh, I already have the superior variant.

I think he's coming for my TV to pay for his meth habit.

Edit: poo poo, Vulture White was right there.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Devo posted:

https://twitter.com/DougPieTTV/status/1665930443626102785

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Devo posted:

Hey, they set the free season variant correctly this time

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

Young Cable as my level 60 variant, yay no pixel!

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

this move deck is tons of fun

# (1) Human Torch
# (1) Iron Fist
# (2) Forge
# (2) Dagger
# (2) Kraven
# (2) Ghost-Spider
# (2) Multiple Man
# (2) Cloak
# (3) Vulture
# (3) Hulkbuster
# (6) Heimdall
# (6) America Chavez
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSHVtYW5Ub3JjaCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSXJvbkZpc3QifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkZvcmdlIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJLcmF2ZW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikdob3N0U3BpZGVyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDbG9hayJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTXVsdGlwbGVNYW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlZ1bHR1cmUifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikh1bGtidXN0ZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkhlaW1kYWxsIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJBbWVyaWNhQ2hhdmV6In0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEYWdnZXIifV19
#

EDIT: also per in-client news, June's series drops:

Snowguard / Stegron to S4
Shanna to S3

Fate Accomplice fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Jun 6, 2023

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'm going to need a move deck tutorial for this season. I'm just not good with them at all.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Move decks rule and I'm glad they're back.

I dropped Heimdall a while ago because he's too obvious, and dropped Dagger for Gwen because I can never line her up right

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Let's call this a first draft? Yes, I'm a dick etc etc.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

This has been serving me well so far. If I can have Jessica or Vision in their own, or together with no one else, it's been nice doing Zola on them to spread 7+ power to the other two locations at the end. Ideally Vulture and Kraven are also juiced up but if they're not alone, and I don't know why they would be, it's more of a gamble for Zola to destroy them and not someone lower power.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Your monthly reminder to buy the Season Pass direct from Nuverse for big savings. £9.99 in-game for me, £7.63 through the store (including £0.50 international transaction fee).

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jedit posted:

Your monthly reminder to buy the Season Pass direct from Nuverse for big savings. £9.99 in-game for me, £7.63 through the store (including £0.50 international transaction fee).
Very cool

I actually won a season pass on twitter from one of the streamers (@bradcifer) which is pretty rad

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Jedit posted:

I noticed that in Argentina where the economy is collapsing the currency to buy is USD haha

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Welp, kinda wish I hadn’t been messing around in infinite and not caring about rank for the last week or two of the season. Oh well.

Trip report so far is High Evo lockdown is doing well, giving me 5 ranks today, and I haven’t seen much Ghost Spider.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

team overhead smash posted:

Welp, kinda wish I hadn’t been messing around in infinite and not caring about rank for the last week or two of the season. Oh well.

Trip report so far is High Evo lockdown is doing well, giving me 5 ranks today, and I haven’t seen much Ghost Spider.

Mind posting that deck?

GarudaPrime
May 19, 2006

THE PANTS ARE FANCY!
Is this real I'm at 143! WtF

Looks real just got all the seasonal rewards after 10 games.

Wonder if they can roll this back? Seems unlikley.

GarudaPrime fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Jun 6, 2023

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

New Leaf posted:

Mind posting that deck?

Lockdown shenanigans combined with HE debuffers.

Storm works well with a lot of different cards - Sunspot and evolved Cyclops are flexible and let you commit more to the lane if you’re not winning t5 and 6, Nebula will rack up points and be at least 1/5 if not destroyed, , Thing is a meaty load of points to put down and Wasp can provide a final push in t4 if needed.

If you get Daredevil down you can usually win your second lane with Spidey or Prof X on t5. If you don’t then I’d usually want to play Spidey and overpower then in the remaining lane though even without that eHulk can often win a lane himself.

Main weaknesses are Killmonger (If you’re relying on Sunspot or Nebula to win a lane), Luke Cage (cancels debuffs) and Jeff (grabbing your safe lanes unexpectedly) which don’t seem to be too common at the moment.

Galactus defence is okay as you can play Spider or Prof X into their Galactus lane, though I also had a good win earlier where Thing and Wasp rebuffed their Nimrod to 1 power before he got destroyed.

# (0) Wasp
# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Nebula
# (2) Daredevil
# (3) Storm
# (3) Cyclops
# (4) Spider-Man
# (4) High Evolutionary
# (4) The Thing
# (5) Professor X
# (6) Doctor Doom
# (6) Hulk
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiV2FzcCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3Vuc3BvdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTmVidWxhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEYXJlZGV2aWwifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlN0b3JtIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDeWNsb3BzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTcGlkZXJNYW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkhpZ2hFdm9sdXRpb25hcnkifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlRoZVRoaW5nIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEckRvb20ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikh1bGsifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlByb2Zlc3NvclgifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Lockdown shenanigans combined with HE debuffers.

Storm works well with a lot of different cards - Sunspot and evolved Cyclops are flexible and let you commit more to the lane if you’re not winning t5 and 6, Nebula will rack up points and be at least 1/5 if not destroyed, , Thing is a meaty load of points to put down and Wasp can provide a final push in t4 if needed.

If you get Daredevil down you can usually win your second lane with Spidey or Prof X on t5. If you don’t then I’d usually want to play Spidey and overpower then in the remaining lane though even without that eHulk can often win a lane himself.

Main weaknesses are Killmonger (If you’re relying on Sunspot or Nebula to win a lane), Luke Cage (cancels debuffs) and Jeff (grabbing your safe lanes unexpectedly) which don’t seem to be too common at the moment.

Galactus defence is okay as you can play Spider or Prof X into their Galactus lane, though I also had a good win earlier where Thing and Wasp rebuffed their Nimrod to 1 power before he got destroyed.

# (0) Wasp
# (1) Sunspot
# (1) Nebula
# (2) Daredevil
# (3) Storm
# (3) Cyclops
# (4) Spider-Man
# (4) High Evolutionary
# (4) The Thing
# (5) Professor X
# (6) Doctor Doom
# (6) Hulk
#
eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiV2FzcCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiU3Vuc3BvdCJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiTmVidWxhIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEYXJlZGV2aWwifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlN0b3JtIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDeWNsb3BzIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTcGlkZXJNYW4ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkhpZ2hFdm9sdXRpb25hcnkifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlRoZVRoaW5nIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJEckRvb20ifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ikh1bGsifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlByb2Zlc3NvclgifV19
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

Thanks, I might mess around with this format and see what I can come up with. I'd like to slot Jeff in somewhere but not sure what I'd sacrifice. I've run a lot of HE recently and Sunspot doesn't build up as much as I'd like sometimes unless I'm just skipping turns so I might try to drop him and see how it goes.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

I did a fair amount of semi normal playing in infinite just to finish some missions and I finished at 115 or so. Dropped me back to 88 this morning. Thanks Ben Brode!

(how are they so bad at programming and testing their poo poo, holy crap)

Back at infinite now, same deck as last season.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

How some of you climb so easily astounds me.. Even getting punted down to 33 I struggled to get any ground.

godogg
Dec 29, 2008
Wow keeping Hit Monkey and Jeff in 5 and Hawk and Zabu in 4 is super scummy.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

^^^ People are extremely pissed about this, but not as pissed as they are about Darkhawk and Knull not dropping to 3 - especially as a $30 Darkhawk bundle just got mined. It's close to a Nexus Event level backlash.

New Leaf posted:

How some of you climb so easily astounds me.. Even getting punted down to 33 I struggled to get any ground.

If you start at 88 then you only need +63 cubes to reach 100. At the start of a season when things are still soft I've done that much in a day before.

Jedit fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jun 6, 2023

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Sure love that Conquest Mode is adding TWO more currencies (bring the total to...5?) And another "Level" of something to rank up in, bringing that total to 4. Ranked Rewards, Season Pass, Collection Level, and now Conquest Level/Rank.

crestfallen
Aug 2, 2009

Hi.
Does somebody have the latest KMBest pool 3 “get these cards” list?

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

New Leaf posted:

I climbed from 93 to infinite in about two hours but I think the MMR reset did something weird to me since I played at least 75% bots last night. Super weird non-meta decks and Agatha-level bizarre misplays. At least two of them snapped on 6 when they were behind on two lanes and then played nothing to give me 8 cubes.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

New Leaf posted:

Same. I average a little better, I've hit the 80's a couple months, most months I hit at least 70, one month was bad and I barely hit 60 (other than my first season where I started already halfway into it and only got to like 30.)

I am copying EXACTLY these decks people keep saying "easily got them to infinite" but it is just not happening for me. I know at first I was bad at snapping/retreating, but I feel like I have a handle on that now, but maybe I'm TOO cautious? IDK, what tends to happen is I will retreat when I don't see my good win condition, or if they don't snap I'll just stay in and maybe lose, so I'm losing like 1 or 2 cubes like 3-4 games in a row, then I'll win, BUT...they never snap. Or they just retreat when I snap, so I get like 2 or maybe 4 cubes. So...my average is, basically, 0 cubes across those 4-6 games.

I GUESS it's closer to like 2 cubes at first since I do climb until I hit the 70's, then it really crawls to like a net 0 cubes.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

DrBouvenstein posted:

Same. I average a little better, I've hit the 80's a couple months, most months I hit at least 70, one month was bad and I barely hit 60 (other than my first season where I started already halfway into it and only got to like 30.)

I am copying EXACTLY these decks people keep saying "easily got them to infinite" but it is just not happening for me. I know at first I was bad at snapping/retreating, but I feel like I have a handle on that now, but maybe I'm TOO cautious? IDK, what tends to happen is I will retreat when I don't see my good win condition, or if they don't snap I'll just stay in and maybe lose, so I'm losing like 1 or 2 cubes like 3-4 games in a row, then I'll win, BUT...they never snap. Or they just retreat when I snap, so I get like 2 or maybe 4 cubes. So...my average is, basically, 0 cubes across those 4-6 games.

I GUESS it's closer to like 2 cubes at first since I do climb until I hit the 70's, then it really crawls to like a net 0 cubes.

That sounds remarkably like how my games go. I get into incredibly few 8-cube games. If I snap, they retreat. If they snap I feel like they've hit their monster combo so I hang back and see, and by the time I snap they know they're beaten.

cinnamon rollout
Jun 12, 2001

The early bird gets the worm

Infinite Karma posted:

I climbed from 93 to infinite in about two hours but I think the MMR reset did something weird to me since I played at least 75% bots last night. Super weird non-meta decks and Agatha-level bizarre misplays. At least two of them snapped on 6 when they were behind on two lanes and then played nothing to give me 8 cubes.

I've only played a few matches today but I've been running into this as well and I've been scratching my head about it

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Wow so only 3 cards are making the series shift this month?? That is bizarre. I guess that's their compensation for the straight to series 4 new cards

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Wow so only 3 cards are making the series shift this month?? That is bizarre. I guess that's their compensation for the straight to series 4 new cards
Sounds like it

Also Snowguard is just a poo poo card and they need to just put it into pool 3 already

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

I knew I was close to getting a pool 4 card a couple weeks ago and out of MODOK, Stature and Shanna I got... Shanna.

Right now it stings even more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Infinite Karma posted:

Super weird non-meta decks and Agatha-level bizarre misplays.

Excuse me. I am not a bot!