Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Finally, more opportunities for Ukrainian Unmanned Drone Boats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Everything is normal in Belgorod aswell. *Gunfire popping off on the distance* yeah the locals are a bit rowdy and are celebrating the defeat of the Ukrianian counter offensive

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

bad_fmr posted:

This will lower the salinity of the Black Sea and sink all the ships there.

ronya
Nov 8, 2010

I'm the normal one.

You hate ridden fucks will regret your words when you eventually grow up.

Peace.
an information minister moment:

https://twitter.com/maxfras/status/1666079339178500100

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

The best part is filming with a building in the background where the water is halfway up the front door! Like, not even good staging to make the video.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
Also Saldo: "Ah, Kherson. Truly the Venice of Ukr...er, Russia! Come visit!"

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

OAquinas posted:

Also Saldo: "Ah, Kherson. Truly the Venice of Ukr...er, Russia! Come visit!"

Finally, a new location for filming the prequel to Waterworld.

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars
Another destroyed Leopard 2 tank

https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/status/1666087508323749889

some say they also spotted and destroyed Japanese torpedo boats

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Jun 6, 2023

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

My guess is that he's trying to convey Churchillian resolve. The unspoken message is, "there are difficulties, as you can see, but we will adapt and endure!"

Politicians never look good in helmets, though. Don't they know about Michael Dukakis in Ukraine?

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Dwesa posted:

I believe that's actually the feared Metal Attacker from Blaster Master.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Dwesa posted:

I've played enough farm simulator that I would have instantly spotted that as some kind of specialized liquid fertilizer, herbicide, or pesticide spreading vehicle and not a tank. It might not be that exact model they linked, but they pretty much all have that silhouette. Also those things are loving expensive so that farmer is pissed.

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

bad_fmr posted:

This will lower the salinity of the Black Sea and sink all the ships subs there.

Dwesa posted:

Okay, looking at it over and over again, I have no idea if it's a tank or a combine harvester. Could really be either one. But it doesn't really blow apart like a harvester probably would so I'm going to say it's a tank.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Oldsmobile posted:

Okay, looking at it over and over again, I have no idea if it's a tank or a combine harvester. Could really be either one. But it doesn't really blow apart like a harvester probably would so I'm going to say it's a tank.

Xenophanes
Nov 8, 2015

Oldsmobile posted:

Would an anti tank missile actually blast apart a combine? I was under the impression that they’re mostly just trying to inject a bunch of hot, dense metal, which only causes a really big explosion secondarily if you do it to something full of tank shells.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

CommieGIR posted:

Blowing a dam is one thing, if they blow up a nuclear power plant, there will be immense international outrage over it. Threats are one thing, Russia's been threatening to nuke people for months, but doing so is completely different.

I will be surprised if they act on the threat to the ZNPP

This whole war has been a series of "we can't believe Russia actually did that!" from day 1 by people who can't see their nose in front of their face when it comes to Russia, why would this be any different

Scrungus
Nov 21, 2022
That is obviously not a tank

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Thats a sprayer. I'm surprised the Russians destroyed it rather than steal the GPS out of it.

Rad Russian
Aug 15, 2007

Soviet Power Supreme!
This will become a UFO conspiracy forum if Russia keeps publishing 6 pixel-wide daily videos claiming something is a leopard.

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
It's the new Leopard 2 model that has multiple big gaps where old Leopards had tracks.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
For every video of russia defeating farm equipment there's nine where they lose to farm equipment

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
it's not a sprayer ergo it's a tank

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.
Maybe without any tractors, Ukraine can't tow Russian tanks out and Russia wins a default.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

Sedgr posted:

Thats a sprayer. I'm surprised the Russians destroyed it rather than steal the GPS out of it.

The expertise required to jailbreak tractors is primarily concentrated in Ukraine.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I've driven those sprayers. Technically it has several tanks. Water tanks, fuel tanks. So really Russia destroyed a whole bunch of tanks with a single shot!

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I've seen some stuff about Russia successfully defending some attacks but has Ukraine released anything?

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I've seen some stuff about Russia successfully defending some attacks but has Ukraine released anything?

I think you should ask has Russia released anything.

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Holy poo poo, the separatists are still in Russia??

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Ah yes, the classic econ strat. Target their harvesters and refineries to stop them building more units

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

anonumos posted:

Maybe without any tractors, Ukraine can't tow Russian tanks out and Russia wins a default.

4d chess indeed.

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

I counting the structural steel as armor, so therefore the sprayer is a tank.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

pro starcraft loser posted:

Yes

Apparently not pinned down or contained:

Just rolling around freely in the countryside

Lmao Russia is in shambles

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

pro starcraft loser posted:

It's also a great psy-op to get locals freaked out and angry and possibly get Russia to reposition. I look forward to youtube documentaries 20 years from now letting us know.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
If you cant tell the difference between a combine and a loving main battle tank then the Russian air force has just the job for you

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Tai posted:

It's the new Leopard 2 model that has multiple big gaps where old Leopards had tracks.
it's monster truck version of Leopard, duh

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
I checked in with some Ukrainian friends last night near Chernihiv and the local mood in Ukraine re: the dam is "Holy loving poo poo the idiots actually did it" as Russians drown themselves

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The Russian air force can't tell the difference between a children's cancer hospital and a tank

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The Russian air force can't tell the difference between a children's cancer hospital and a tank

Russian air force would prioritize the children's hospital by their own doctrine of blowing up hospitals as valid strategic targets

Oldsmobile
Jun 13, 2006

HonorableTB posted:

This whole war has been a series of "we can't believe Russia actually did that!" from day 1 by people who can't see their nose in front of their face when it comes to Russia, why would this be any different

Ikr, I saw a tweet saying something like "now why would Russia blow this dam up, doesn't make sense" (obviously implying it was Ukraine) and like have you not been paying attention to the last year-and-a-half?! Liek why would Russia do any of this poo poo, it doesn't make sense YET HERE WE loving ARE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

A ukrianian copy of euro truck simulator was found at the bottom of the Dniper