Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

MacheteZombie posted:

That just basic vampirism

Yeah but this stuck out because he was a regular mortal guy with all the basic guy traits: a paralyzing fear of death and cunnilingus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Never realized count chockula was afraid of receiving cunnilingus they never mentioned that in any of the commercials. Was it a blurb on the back of the box?

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

That DICK! posted:

GBS Thread: I am Count Chocula, AMA

GBS Guy: I don't know whether this is legit, but this is a loving amazing read.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i am the voice of count chocula and have been writing his posts but i assure you he is real

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

It's Count Chocula not Count Cunninlingus

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Never realized count chockula was afraid of receiving cunnilingus they never mentioned that in any of the commercials. Was it a blurb on the back of the box?

No, no, he was disgusted with the idea of giving it.

Count Chocula posted:

I don’t find my partner’s body disgusting. I find all bodies disgusting because they’re decay and death (like the bathtub scene in the Shining); I want to be computer code or a machine. That said, I do enjoy people’s physical bodies; I was dancing with someone at a gig and it was nice. I miss skin on skin contact, kissing, all that.
The internal bits are gross tho. And I have no idea how you can stick your tongue in the place poo poo comes out of, until True Romance I thought it was just a meme.

Look, if a girl said she didn’t like giving men blowjobs, everyone would be cool with it. Why is ‘eating pussy’ a moral imperative? My friend bugged me about it so much I had to lie and say I did it.

Though his other tendency to post like an extremely online Castlevania villain was apropos, I suppose.

Count Chocula posted:

I mean i’ve read all the actual antinatlist, existentialist, nihilist philosophers, plus all the primary religious and ethical tests, tons of classical literature.... none has budged my nihilism.

So what, I should just cancel all my upcoming dates cause you guys said so?

Count Chocula posted:

Only immortality through complete brain uploading or total cyborgization will make life meaningful, but scientifically I know that’s utterly impossible, hence the nihilism. Tho I do think those Malatora Dragon people had the right idea.

On a practical note, wouldn’t toys be a logical idea? Again, just give me basic sex advice, I never bothered to learn, despite picking up. I have just realised this is why promising relationships have failed.

I don’t understand people’s objections to this? At all? Do you welcome Death? I’ve heard all the counter arguments in sci-fi and they never made sense.

How has nobody made a Love, Death, and Robots joke?

Count Chocula posted:

Again, my philosophy is logically consistent: don’t have kids or your perpetuating the endless cycle of death and suffering. End all life, end all death and suffering. People say I shouldn’t date, I should be alone forever for what I believe. Fine. But i’m also not supposed to spread my unique ideas to the world? To put out something that people haven’t heard before?

I dunno, I like kissing, I was exposed to it early. But like fruits and vegetables, I never ate pussy, so it’s just gross.

Here’s the facts: I have a social life now. I’m doing well on online dating. I’ve attracted women in the past by doing very little (I have no idea why). I’m gonna start meeting people and trying for something, even it’s just kissing a girl in a bar (which would be momentous, given how things are, to quote a super creepy singer). Link me some basic sex tips or something so i’m decent enough for people to stick around. I’m 34, I ain’t gonna change into a sex god or anything, I just want people not to leave.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this pussy disgusts me

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Nuns with Guns posted:

Though his other tendency to post like an extremely online Castlevania villain was apropos, I suppose.

quote:

But like fruits and vegetables, I never ate pussy, so it’s just gross.

Saving this absolute gem of a quote

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
hissing and pulling my cape in front of my face when I see a goonette

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Pussy is gross…like an apple

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Penis goes in vaginda.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Grassy Knowles posted:

lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
im not going to eat a banana it looks like a cock thats gay

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I Have No Mouth Which Is Fine Because I Didn't Want To Do Cunnilingus Anyway

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

My parents never really kept that stuff around the house, yknow? More potato chips and hohos and dingdongs, less spinach and berries and pussy.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

why come people keep leaving me in relationships.? i simply think of all human beings as inevitable corpses and all life as meaningless, and i refuse to eat pu$$y. Is that why? can someone give me advice? how ever advice that does not involve eating pu$$y

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Licking a cucumber thinking of pussy

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Grassy Knowles posted:

Lmao

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

pog boyfriend posted:

why come people keep leaving me in relationships.? i simply think of all human beings as inevitable corpses and all life as meaningless, and i refuse to eat pu$$y. Is that why? can someone give me advice? how ever advice that does not involve eating pu$$y

But enough talk have at ye.

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Nuns with Guns posted:

:stare:

Grassy Knowles posted:

Lmfao. gently caress yeah

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Grassy Knowles posted:

Lmfao

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Nuns with Guns posted:

All the Count Chocula talk is amusing because the guy who claimed that as their username here was a nutjob who was obsessed with defeating death.

This is a gimmick I could respect if he also only posted in chess threads.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the goon who would only eat chicken tendies

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

sebmojo posted:

This America, man

pretty much

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Solution found!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
Link me some basic sex tips or something so i’m decent enough for people to stick around. I’m 34, I ain’t gonna change into a sex god or anything, I just want people not to leave. Perhaps... crunchy orbs of real cocoa, each sprinkled with a hint of cinnamon, to be part of a well balanced breakfast!?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Nuns with Guns posted:

this was kinda sad but reading it in the count chocula voice made it do a 180

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Cthulu Carl posted:

This is a gimmick I could respect if he also only posted in chess threads.

Love classic films

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

FirstnameLastname posted:

Link me some basic sex tips or something so i’m decent enough for people to stick around. I’m 34, I ain’t gonna change into a sex god or anything, I just want people not to leave. Perhaps... crunchy orbs of real cocoa, each sprinkled with a hint of cinnamon, to be part of a well balanced breakfast!?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Autistic dracula's a good bit. Has trouble finding victims because he dislikes physical contact and is too awkward to ask to be invited into a woman's home.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
eating fruits and vegetables » eating pussy is a weirdly popular idea in surprisingly disparate worldviews. as a vegan

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
i can't remember what thread it was in but there was a goon who thought that womens genitals pulled water up into their bodies whenever they went swimming which led to a post asking if said goon seriously thought 'women walk out of a lake leaking water everywhere like a boat trailer'

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Nuns with Guns posted:

34 year old maybe virgin asking for sex advice but immediately rejecting it as it doesn't fit with his logically consistent life philosophy.

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Furnok Dorn posted:

i can't remember what thread it was in but there was a goon who thought that womens genitals pulled water up into their bodies whenever they went swimming which led to a post asking if said goon seriously thought 'women walk out of a lake leaking water everywhere like a boat trailer'

lmao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Furnok Dorn posted:

lmfao

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
There was an actual prison goon, spent several years locked up in his teens and early 20s for drug crimes, and I can't remember if he just started talking about it or make an A/T thread, but the key point is nothing was glamorous or exciting mostly just like "yeah I would cry on the phone to my grandma to get her to send me money so I could buy more drugs in prison" and just sort of how you have to live your life.

Big thing was no one trusted a thief, and if someone steals something from you, anything, you have to fight them even if you won't get it back or they could easily kick your rear end.