Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Plebian Parasite posted:

It's really funny because there's a bunch of them for a lot of different stuff, but the top ones are all Nirvana and Metallica.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

lol at the specificity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS9yI4iBAbM

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ve listened to Needle in the Hay a thousand times but never grasped how emotional it was until I heard it with the bah bahs from new Super mario bros

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’ve listened to Needle in the Hay a thousand times but never grasped how emotional it was until I heard it with the bah bahs from new Super mario bros

lol

----------------

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
alright i just have to say it. if you listen to any van halen and get sick of it, i know your rear end doesn't get pussy. gently caress that idiot.

----------------

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

alright i just have to say it. if you listen to any van halen and get sick of it, i know your rear end doesn't get pussy. gently caress that idiot.

This

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

i could listen to Van Halen I and II every day and never get sick of them. RIP EVH

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

yup

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Putting the running with the devil isolated vocals over a Mario Paint instrumental recreation and getting a hundred thousand likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IArxakPsPE0

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hizke posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Until 2023 I had never truly been to Scarborough Fair. I'd heard the song, I knew the spices: parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; the same recipe my grandmother would put on the Cornish game hens we roasted at the Maine town house where I spent much of my youth. I remember the hours wiled away in dusty books and the creaking, crackling sound of her record collection. I knew Scarborough Fair. Yet I had never been.

That changed when I clicked your video. Simon and Garfunkel, Scarborough Fair - Kirby's Adventure Nintendo Entertainment System Sound Font Chiptunes Original Hardware. Those words forever burned into my heart. As I was lulled to the first peaceful night's sleep since the divorce, I knew I had finally been to Scarborough Fair. Additionally, I enjoyed the chords.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Until 2023 I had never truly been to Scarborough Fair. I'd heard the song, I knew the spices: parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme; the same recipe my grandmother would put on the Cornish game hens we roasted at the Maine town house where I spent much of my youth. I remember the hours wiled away in dusty books and the creaking, crackling sound of her record collection. I knew Scarborough Fair. Yet I had never been.

That changed when I clicked your video. Simon and Garfunkel, Scarborough Fair - Kirby's Adventure Nintendo Entertainment System Sound Font Chiptunes Original Hardware. Those words forever burned into my heart. As I was lulled to the first peaceful night's sleep since the divorce, I knew I had finally been to Scarborough Fair. Additionally, I enjoyed the chords.

lol

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

It's really funny because there's a bunch of them for a lot of different stuff, but the top ones are all Nirvana and Metallica.

been thinking about this all day lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

Fucker posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

lmfao god almighty

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-vYf5BQZqU

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
The piano maker? Hey man? You loving retarded idiot? Triumphal is not a real loving word. Wait what the gently caress… [googles since my autocorrect isn’t popping up] what the gently caress?? That’s a real word? … I take back what I said the piano maker, but you’re loving stupid for the other poo poo you said about the video game music cover of Johnny cash. Thin ice, bro.

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Hizke posted:

The piano maker? Hey man? You loving retarded idiot? Triumphal is not a real loving word. Wait what the gently caress… [googles since my autocorrect isn’t popping up] what the gently caress?? That’s a real word? … I take back what I said the piano maker, but you’re loving stupid for the other poo poo you said about the video game music cover of Johnny cash. Thin ice, bro.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Hizke posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

Lol