Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

VitalSigns posted:

they're pretending to get offended on behalf of some old flute that they never knew existed until she touched it.
a lot of goons were upset when Trump profaned the Lincoln silverware with hamberders but maybe the existence and importance of some 19th century presidential soup tureens is something every US kid learns at school?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Herman Merman posted:

a lot of goons were upset when Trump profaned the Lincoln silverware with hamberders but maybe the existence and importance of some 19th century presidential soup tureens is something every US kid learns at school?

The difference is that musical instruments actually need to be played ever now and then as a part of maintenance.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

They don't even hint around it anymore. It's literally "We want trump to be a dictator :swoon: "

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

cr0y posted:

They don't even hint around it anymore. It's literally "We want trump to be a dictator :swoon: "

I'm reminded of the days between the 2016 election and a couple of months after Trump was sworn in, when Freep was ecstatic that they were finally getting their strong Christian god-king, who would start declaring Democrats traitors and start rolling tanks into the inner cities any day now. Even when the whole "the Deep State (boo hiss) is stopping Trump from doing whatever he wants" narrative started showing up in more-mainstream conservative media, a lot of freepers stubbornly refused to accept it, because their fantasy Ben Garrison-esque Trump was way too STRONG for that to happen! He's gonna deport every Mexican and bring back sodomy laws! Any day now!!

I guess Biden has been in office long enough that the realities of Trump's administration are firmly memory-holed and they're back to that mindset.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Legal scholars want UN to order America to pay trillions of dollars in reparations to blacks

quote:

Facts about slavery. Slavery was not started by evil white southerners who hated blacks.
1 posted on 6/5/2023, 3:39:35 PM by ChicagoConservative27
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: ChicagoConservative27

IF, IF, IF they were to get $5m each, within a year, or 6 months, they’d be broke and poor again and all that money would be in the hands of white people..Then we’ll start hearing about how $5m wasn’t enough and they need more..

You can take that to the bank..

5 posted on 6/5/2023, 3:45:11 PM by GeorgiaDawg32
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Reparations have been paid in the form of blood sacrifice.
Over 700,000 dead, tens of thousands who gave up arms, legs, eyes.
As Thomas Jefferson said, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.”
Who were the Patriots? Those who wore the same color of uniform as you. The Tryants? The other side no matter what color of uniform it was.

Reparations will not stop the demand for MORE! When they have wasted all their “reparation money” they will be back for more.

Rudyard Kipling said it best.

“And that is called paying the Dane-geld;
But we’ve proved it again and again,
That if once you have paid him the Dane-geld
You never get rid of the Dane.”

9 posted on 6/5/2023, 3:47:21 PM by Ruy Dias de Bivar (“No man’s life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session.”)

quote:

I want reparations for the hell that blacks have caused people in America for the last 50 years. Crime, drugs, welfare, affirmative action, out of wedlock marriages, and yes…. Rap.

10 posted on 6/5/2023, 3:47:21 PM by freedomjusticeruleoflaw (Strange that a man with his wealth would have to resort to prostitution.)

quote:

To: freedomjusticeruleoflaw

Blacks should be thankful their ancestors were slaves. Compare their own lives to those in the sub-Sahara Africa where slaves were brought from and they would amazed.

My ancestors got here in the 1880’s......not a dime from this white guy. My family was never wealthy enough to oppress anyone. Now we are rich enough, we don’t need to........it is about work, work, work, save, save, save.

21 posted on 06/05/2023 8:53:59 AM PDT by SteelPSUGOP
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies ]

quote:

$200 trillion reparations = slavery

Make no mistake about this. Either we win the next several elections, or they will enslave us.

12 posted on 6/5/2023, 3:49:01 PM by Redmen4ever

quote:

Those law professors owe trillions in reparations to white people.

Without them the professors would be living in huts or running for their lives from hostile tribes.

13 posted on 6/5/2023, 3:49:48 PM by cgbg (Claiming that laws and regs that limit “hate speech” stop freedom of speech is “hate speech”.)

quote:

What black people in America need is to accept responsibility for their own futures and stop making childish excuses for their own lack of success.

They are actually clinging TO slavery by expecting somebody else to hand them happiness and self-respect.

They possess the tools THEMSELVES to move forward with their lives and be happy if they would simply use those tools.

24 posted on 6/5/2023, 3:55:31 PM by Gnome1949

quote:

If reparations are to be paid it should be paid by slave owners not their dependents nor the general public. This is just a scam to further divide blacks and whites.

32 posted on 6/5/2023, 3:59:54 PM by mountainlion (Live well those that did not make it back.)

quote:

The dead bodies on the civil war battlefields are all the reparations they need.

And they should pay the rest of us for (1) the welfare costs that we have borne due to their self-destructive behavour and (2) the benefits of the technology that they would not have received (clean water, etc.) if their ancestors had never been enslaved.

44 posted on 6/5/2023, 4:10:35 PM by Socon-Econ (adi)

quote:

Already paid reparations for blacks =

300,000+ union soldiers dead fighting the civil war
End of Jim Crowe
Passage of voting and civil rights acts
Affirmative Action
Gerrymandering voting city council and congressional and state districts to ensure race is a part of elections.
Billions spent in the Great Society Programs on the inner cities.

When Japanese Americans got 30,000 each in reparations, they had to still be living and having had been in internment camps. My secretary got 30,000, as did her husband and her mother. But the land that was taken from them in Florin CA was worth 1.2 million at the time they got 30,000 each.

When blacks stop playing the victim card, look at the rate of black on black crime, value education, hold fathers responsible, they will blossom in the US economy like they have never done before. The power of “reparations” is already in their own hands to improve their lives.

It is unfair for citizens whose ancestors were not even here during slavery to have to pay taxes for reparations to people who have not been slaves.

48 posted on 6/5/2023, 4:20:02 PM by coalminersson

quote:

The greatest beneficiaries of slavery are the descendants of slaves. The only reason they were ever even born was because slavery brought their ancestors together to procreate. Otherwise those people almost certainly never would have met each other to creat genetically unique offspring. I am not saying slavery was a good thing or that we should be proud of it but we need to understand that sometimes even bad circumstances can create good for some people. Slavery directly led to the descendants of slaves receiving the most valuable thing in the world…..life.

63 posted on 6/5/2023, 7:04:48 PM by XRdsRev (Justice for Bernell Trammell, Trump supporter, murdered in 2020)

Admiralty Flag
Jun 7, 2007

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

That last one is something else. "Masters raping slaves was a good thing because it led to new life -- well, new slaves to serve those masters." I mean, I don't think that was the intent behind the argument but it is the inescapable conclusion.

AJA
Mar 28, 2015
"I am not saying slavery was a good thing or that we should be proud of it but"

Freep_evergreen.txt

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.
...did he just say "out of wedlock marriages" ?

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Lord Hydronium posted:

Just saying, it's been a while since the last thread title change...

Freep: Convicted on general orangeness and badness

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

DarklyDreaming posted:

The difference is
lol there we go again

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Herman Merman posted:

were we mad about that? i just remember thinking it was really funny

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Shugojin posted:

were we mad about that? i just remember thinking it was really funny

I wasn't mad at "omg the silver!" but rather that the dude just served cold mcdonald's to guests. Like, how loving cheap and low class are you?

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
It's definitely funny to imagine how loving ice-cold the food would have been

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I feel like low class people would at least serve hot mcdonalds because we'd probably just actually go to mcdonalds.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!
If I remember correctly, he chose fast food not just because he's a greasy slob (though to be clear he is a goddamn greasy slob), but also as entertainment functions like the one in question come whatever subset of the president's budget that can also be used for personal things, and he's the cheapest, greediest motherfucker on the enter planet.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It was during the government shutdown, so the white house kitchens weren't working.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
I'm sure the fact that the Big Mac State Dinner was for the University of Alabama football team thus was mostly African American men had nothing to do with anything either.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Jagged Jim posted:

I'm sure the fact that the Big Mac State Dinner was for the University of Alabama football team thus was mostly African American men had nothing to do with anything either.

I mean, he could have tried serving KFC....

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Herman Merman posted:

No they don't and this outrage was also stupid.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Admiralty Flag posted:

That last one is something else. "Masters raping slaves was a good thing because it led to new life -- well, new slaves to serve those masters." I mean, I don't think that was the intent behind the argument but it is the inescapable conclusion.

It's (deliberately?) misunderstanding the case for reparations. Reparations are based on the value of stolen labor from generations of slaves, and then even more generations of intentional policy keeping African Americans poor.

Conservatives like to only talk about it in terms of personal guilt: making bad slaveowners pay for their crimes. Since all those people are dead there's no guilty people left to pay reparations, you're just punishing people for something they didn't do, and giving money to people who were never slaves. This argument is a corollary of that: you would never have been born if your ancestors hadn't been brought here as slaves and met (or been raped by slaveowners) so if u think about it u are only alive because of slavery and should say thank u.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

OAquinas posted:

how loving cheap and low class are you?

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Jagged Jim posted:

I’m not going to say trump isn’t racist, but if iirc trump was super pumped to see his big beautiful boys. And if fast food is good enough for him it’s good enough for them.

Which is still racist, but I don’t think in the way you’re implying

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Cicadalek posted:

It's definitely funny to imagine how loving ice-cold the food would have been
silver is a very good heat conductor so quite cold

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Jagged Jim posted:

I believe it was Clemson, not Alabama… but the point stands regardless

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

OAquinas posted:

I wasn't mad at "omg the silver!" but rather that the dude just served cold mcdonald's to guests. Like, how loving cheap and low class are you?

Not to defend trump but he personally eats a lot if MacDonald’s a lot of it cold, because he’s (understandably) afraid of being poisoned. So people are sent to Macdonalds to bring food to him on his jet, by which time it’s certainly cold.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Pat Robertson died today, and I’m sure Freep will handle the news fairly well. I’ll look when I get home from work :getin:

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

Leftists Celebrate the Death of Pat Robertson Across Social Media
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4159350/posts

quote:

Breitbart ^ | 06/08/2023 | Simon Kent

Posted on 6/8/2023, 9:02:00 AM by ChicagoConservative27

The left wasted little time on Thursday celebrating the passing of Christian television evangelist Pat Robertson. The 93-year-old’s death was announced earlier in the day by his broadcasting network. No cause was given.

As Breitbart News reported, Robertson was a familiar presence in American living rooms for over half a century, known for his “700 Club” television show, and in later years, his televised pronouncements of God’s judgment on a host of topics.

His energy and business sense turned a tiny Virginia TV station into a global evangelical network before he sought the GOP presidential nomination in 1988 and helped make religion central to Republican Party politics in America.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

quote:

I voted for Robertson in the 1988 Republican primary.

I didn't support him. But by the time the primary reached California, everyone, including Robertson, had conceded to Bush. I didn't like that I didn't have a choice.

But Robertson's name remained on the primary ballot. Only him and Bush. So I voted for Robertson as a protest against Bush.
4 posted on 6/8/2023, 9:09:47 AM by Angelino97

quote:

To: Angelino97

I’m changing my registration to Democrat so that I can vote against Biden twice.

16 posted on 6/8/2023, 9:29:50 AM by Mercat
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Mercat

Please tell me you’re joking!

20 posted on 6/8/2023, 9:31:13 AM by No name given (Anonymous is who you’ll know me as)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 16 | View Replies]

I too make major life decisions based on daytime talk programs.

quote:

I dedicated my life to Christ one morning, while watching the 700 Club. I’ll always be grateful to Pat Roberston. May he rest in the Lord’s arms.

8 posted on 6/8/2023, 9:19:07 AM by Lucky2 (My pronouns are Fed Up)

Seethe and cope.

quote:

Rats gotta be Rats. Lowest rung on the dregs ladder.

I can’t think of a single good thing to say about them except maybe their dead bodies (from a hopefully natural death or the clot shot) might benefit science somehow so alive they are worthless but dead, they have some value.

7 posted on 6/8/2023, 9:16:20 AM by Boomer (The biden regime / identity politics is a clear and present threat to this constitutional republic.)

Yet another gender neutral public restoom, etc.

quote:

No surprise. Remember how they acted when Ronald Reagan died? Nancy Reagan? Rush Limbaugh?

27 posted on 6/8/2023, 10:15:27 AM by lowbridge ("Let’s check with Senator Schumer before we run it" - NY Times)

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCjBspxuUmU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Congrats to coalminsersson for at least not counting confederate dead as “reparations”

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
You're drat right I'm celebrating. :toot:

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!
Just checking, our tear harvesting machinery is ready about Trump Indictment 2: Document Boogaloo?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
:getin:

BREAKING: Donald Trump to be indicted, will appear in court on Tuesday posted by freeper shadowlands1960

quote:

To: shadowlands1960

Simply a coincidence that their deep state boy, Mike Pence, the MOLE just announced he is running

6 posted on 6/8/2023, 4:39:11 PM by Toespi

quote:

(((Yawn))) What the hell are Bonzo’s FIBBIES gonna do when they don’t have President Trump to kick around anymore. I guess they could take turns massaging FJB’s “Johnson.”

13 posted on 6/8/2023, 4:42:12 PM by FlingWingFlyer (The southern invasion has been a big success. Foreigner invaders are running the government now.)

quote:

He’s the only man standing in the way of the globalist/Marxist takeover of the United States, so he must go. May the Lord protect him.

Meanwhile, crickets at the revelation that then VP Brandon took millions in bribes to influence foreign policy. Crickets...

24 posted on 6/8/2023, 4:48:16 PM by Deo volente ("When we see the image of a baby in the womb, we glimpse the majesty of God's creation." Pres. Trump)

I think this is the most correct thing that this dumbfuck has ever posted:

quote:

This will ultimately destroy the Republican Party once and for all. Trump will win the GOP nomination and the opportunists that have stepped up to dance on his grave prematurely, are going to be shunned. Like him or not, anyone who doesn’t immediately and forcefully denounce this indictment against Trump will never have the support of the majority of conservatives in America.

36 posted on 6/8/2023, 4:53:49 PM by Repealthe17thAmendment

Freepers:

quote:

To: Scott from the Left Coast

Wow. Full on communism in the USA.

37 posted on 6/8/2023, 4:54:13 PM by jdt1138 (Where ever you go, there you are.)

quote:

quote:

To: Dilbert San Diego

I’m watching the military in Pakistan do this stuff to Imran Khan the former Prime Minister seems no different what Biden is doing to Trump in the USA.

33 posted on 6/8/2023, 4:51:10 PM by Nextrush (FREEDOM IS EVERBODY'S BUSINESS-REMEMBER PASTOR NIEMOLLER)

Obambi did the same to Berlusconi and Netanyahu, so he’s had years to practice it for the USA.

Good idea, guys. Do this.
43 posted on 6/8/2023, 4:56:21 PM by rfp1234 (E Porcibus Unum )

quote:

People have a right to peacefully protest this, but I’ll be the first to say… If they have any level of violence as their intent, or the moment it turns to any level of violence, you can be wry sure that all attendees are going to be photographed, and entered into databases… So just speaking here, but I’d stay at completely clear of any such gatherings l, and watch this from the easy chair and keyboard thoughts instead

53 posted on 6/8/2023, 5:02:12 PM by AmericanInTokyo (Pray for Jim. ***** Donate to FR (Freepathon) )

quote:

I still think this is sting operation. We have got to be approaching 75%-80% of people awake at this point.

57 posted on 6/8/2023, 5:03:02 PM by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)

quote:

I still think this is sting operation. We have got to be approaching 75%-80% of people awake at this point.

57 posted on 6/8/2023, 5:03:02 PM by Georgia Girl 2 (The only purpose of a pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should never have dropped)

quote:

To: dadgum

quote:

I never dreamed of the USA becoming more Soviet than the Soviets were.

In today's world commies and fascists are one and the same. There is no difference between them anymore.

78 posted on 6/8/2023, 5:11:39 PM by mass55th ("Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway." ~~ John Wayne )

1998 freeper attacks 1999 freeper

quote:

quote:

To: Nextrush

Thanks.

Well this is a dark day for our country.

I believe at the core this is unnecessary prosecutorial overreach, but I don’t think Trump has handled much of anything well the last 3 years either.

We have been let down by everyone. And I frankly don’t trust anyone involved, so I’m emotionally uninvolved for the most point.

It’s just a big stinking mess.

35 posted on 6/8/2023, 4:52:30 PM by Golden Eagle (Ultra Conservative)

You should recuse yourself from this thread as you are an anti-Trumper well known to Freepers for your attacks on the man on any given thread about Trump. You are not MAGA, and not much of a conservative either if you can’t see what is going on with our corrupt gov’t. You would rather side with them to get rid of Trump so that you could get your guy DeSantis in office rather than take a principled stand on what is going on here with this blatant and unconscionable warfare being waged against our former President. Go away.

81 posted on 6/8/2023, 5:15:43 PM by flaglady47 (Trump knows where all the bodies lie - just sayin.....)

Freepers: You should recuse yourself from this thread

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

McGlockenshire posted:

People have a right to peacefully protest this, but I’ll be the first to say… If they have any level of violence as their intent, or the moment it turns to any level of violence, you can be wry sure that all attendees are going to be photographed, and entered into databases… So just speaking here, but I’d stay at completely clear of any such gatherings l, and watch this from the easy chair and keyboard thoughts instead

53 posted on 6/8/2023, 5:02:12 PM by AmericanInTokyo (Pray for Jim. ***** Donate to FR (Freepathon) )
LOL, this is pure distilled essence of Freeper - people need to rise up! and take to the streets! The Second Civil War is ON, bitches. Not me, though, I'll be posting on the internet in support of you all from the barcalounger in my air conditioned den.

More seriously, it shows the chilling effect that the Jan6 prosecutions have had. Last I saw 1000 members of that crowd have been charged with something, with more than 500 getting guilty verdicts and jail/prison time. Suddenly, no one wants to put their butts on the line for Trump and fight the imminent death of liberty and democracy and the triumph of Marxism. Funny, that...

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

FMguru posted:

LOL, this is pure distilled essence of Freeper - people need to rise up! and take to the streets! The Second Civil War is ON, bitches. Not me, though, I'll be posting on the internet in support of you all from the barcalounger in my air conditioned den.

More seriously, it shows the chilling effect that the Jan6 prosecutions have had. Last I saw 1000 members of that crowd have been charged with something, with more than 500 getting guilty verdicts and jail/prison time. Suddenly, no one wants to put their butts on the line for Trump and fight the imminent death of liberty and democracy and the triumph of Marxism. Funny, that...

And because of how quickly they disavow each other as False Flag FBI infiltrators, they don't learn from each other's mistakes and successes like activists are supposed to

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
I avoid convos with shitheads mostly, but when I do talk to one and they spout the “election was stolen blah blah blah” crap I just call them pussies. I mean if you really believe half the crap you spout and aren’t out protesting/fighting for the “truth” that you know to be real then you’re a cowardly person.
They change the topic or make excuses pretty quick
Einstein hasn’t clapped for me yet though : /

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
Be careful what you say online FRiends *fantasizes about CW2*
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4159448/posts

quote:

To: dragnet2

🚨 Just a warning to y’all . Be careful what you post because right now they’re monitoring every word that comes out of conservatives websites. They’re just itching for something to cling onto to swat whoever steps out of line and says something to the effect of a J6.

39 posted on 06/08/2023 5:21:24 PM PDT by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 32 | View Replies ]

quote:

To: RoseofTexas

I don’t care, I’m not living in fear.

43 posted on 06/08/2023 5:26:13 PM PDT by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GLOBALISM!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 39 | View Replies ]

quote:

Yeah, we might be very close to the time. We might be leaving behind that time when we have to be careful about what we say. Almost time to hoist the black flag.

44 posted on 06/08/2023 5:27:41 PM PDT by DesertRhino (Dogs are called man's best friend. Moslems hate dogs. Add it up..)

quote:

To: RoseofTexas; gonzo; All

Heads up!

Listen to RoseofTexas.

Be careful what you post.

You will get a visit by both the county sheriff and at least 2 alphabet agencies.

Yes, I know Gonzo is gone.

5.56mm

83 posted on 06/08/2023 8:32:37 PM PDT by M Kehoe (Quid Pro Joe and the Ho have got to go)

quote:

To: CodeToad

Let’s face it they got us by the *alls, and there ain’t chit we can do about it…..short of a Civil War. And even in that regard they STILL would have the upper hand because they have the military ….we have diddley squat. SOOOO WHAT NOW?

18 posted on 06/08/2023 5:09:32 PM PDT by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies ]

quote:

The military would be hopelessly outmatched if they tried to attack the American people. And of course, the military has the additional problem, they don’t know which ones inside their ranks would be loyal to the American patriot side and which wouldn’t.

30 posted on 06/08/2023 5:16:27 PM PDT by DesertRhino (Dogs are called man's best friend. Moslems hate dogs. Add it up..)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies ]

quote:

Google Gaurillia War.

42 posted on 06/08/2023 5:24:20 PM PDT by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GLOBALISM!)

quote:

Our military is now run by affirmative action diversity hires. They also depend highly on contractors. It is soft, weak, and vulnerable.

46 posted on 06/08/2023 5:28:39 PM PDT by CodeToad (No Arm up! They have!)

quote:

To: CodeToad

Watch…Within the next few days China will invade Taiwan. Wonderful opportunity to take action while America’s occupied trying to hang a man who is innocent.

51 posted on 06/08/2023 5:31:07 PM PDT by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 46 | View Replies ]

quote:

The US military ( minus defections ) is a pimple compared to say 200 million secessionists.

91 posted on 06/08/2023 9:39:13 PM PDT by central_va (I won't be reconstructed and I do not give a drat...)

Just wanted to share some more RoseOfTexas because her entire angle seems to be brow beating someone into performing political violence
Tina Peters sentencing (Mesa County, CO Clerk & Recorder)

quote:

To: dware

My God we’re screwed…they got this packed down tight! They will continue to cheat, and all we can do is watch it play in real time. There is nothing we can do. They have the upper hand they’ve got the courts the evil communist lawyers, the money and the government behind supporting them while we have absolutely nobody and nothing to fight back with. They will always manipulate the machines to benefit the rats. Be ready for what is coming in 2024. I warned you all the last time about the fix in 2022 we barely squeaked out the house, and lost royally all across the nation. To this day, they still used and manipulated $$$ social media to gain votes for the Wisconsin supreme court, and they won, and nobody said diddly squat on our side. They ripped us off again. You will never ever see another Republican president in our lifetime and they’re going to fix it to where the Republicans will always have minority status in our country!

10 posted on 4/11/2023, 8:48:06 PM by RoseofTexas

Hunter Biden’s involvement in Ireland trip is a 'sad part of our American history': Rep. James Comer

quote:

To: crusty old prospector

Yep! Blah.blah blah….one reason why I DON”T BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM THE TALKERS!!! ALL IS BULLSHIT TALK! That’s all they do is talk talk talk especially those conservatives who have their own money making blogs! I’m SICK OF THE CRAP!!

10 posted on 4/15/2023, 11:49:45 PM by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Fox News settles Dominion defamation lawsuit

quote:

To: JSM_Liberty

They won…. from here on anytime the Republicans complain about stolen elections it will fall on deaf ears. The bastards could not even fight the unjust of this rigged election. They were just granted permission from here on to rig any election they see fit. The RNC better have their seatbelts on because they’re coming after them. They will be coming after anybody that spoke against dominion and the rest of the rigged crooked voting machines. Isn’t there just one person in America who has the incredible knowledge of intercepting any fraud numbers on election night? There has to be a hacker on our side somewhere out there to counter the rigged numbers on election night. I am not tech knowledgeable and can barely manage posting here on freerepublic much less know about these things. But I’m sure there’s someone out there or a group of people to help us win the battle against these rigged machines. If we don’t counter the cheating machines this country in 2024 will become a POS nation full of communists controlling our lives. This outcome should send chills down every conservative person. This is not good when evil cheating leftists win…GOD PLEASE HELP🙏🏻

101 posted on 4/18/2023, 9:53:57 PM by RoseofTexas

Trump was right about the US Space Force: China is set to dominate outer space, with devastating consequences for Americans

quote:

To: hardspunned

I’m beginning to think the spaceX explosion was sabotaged. There’s powerful forces that despise musk now that he has swung the opposite way.

14 posted on 4/23/2023, 2:12:44 AM by RoseofTexas

Dan Bongino parts ways with Fox News

quote:

To: MtnClimber

So “The Silencing “ begins. The DC swamp and RINOS are playing this to perfection!! The J6 was the starting platform to silence the conservative MAGA folk. And this is only the beginning. I even believe the Pentagon is entwine in all of this too. Our government along with the corrupt lawyers mediaPUKES, HELLywood communists AND the RINOS have become our nation’s most dangerous anti-America villains. They despise this country’s citizens!

5 posted on 4/24/2023, 9:22:37 PM by RoseofTexas

quote:

To: PIF

Trump or any conservative for that matter don’t stand a chance in 2024. We are rapidly descending into another Brazil, Venezuela, and all those other countries who at one time had a functional country with fair elections…. I don’t know how this country is going to survive four more years of Biden …I really don’t. If we don’t kill each other, China will probably invade or Russia will start World War III who knows all I know is that our country has gone to the bone yard to die and it pains me all the way to the core of my heart to acknowledge that fact. I pray every morning for my children and grandchildren but I really don’t see a clear path for our country to regain everything these bastards have stolen from us. The only thing that keeps those communist POS from coming after the conservatives is the second amendment. Once they whittle away our constitutional rights we are royally screwed. Get ready for concentration camps known as gulags. Don’t laugh. It will become reality down the road.

18 posted on 4/24/2023, 9:51:39 PM by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 10 | View Replies]

‘MAGA movement’ widely unpopular, new poll finds

quote:

To: hcmama

Here we go, the narrative. These bastards have no shame because they are part of Satan’s family who don’t even know how to spell shame. Be ready for an onslaught of MAGA nasty narratives to convince the stupid people who don’t even realize they are part of the make America great again family. Wait until the nation collapses and is under severe economic collapse. I’m at the point I don’t give a poo poo more because we are not willing to fight those bastards in their own soil. We are surrendering our nation without one ounce of courage. FOLKS THE STORM IS UPON US! Will we fight or easily surrender our freedoms? Will our motto be better Red than Freedom? It seems that Americans are choosing communism because of all the mediaPUKES brainwashing that is being done without accountability. The line has been crossed. It’s either we sink or swim. Those are the only two choices we have now. The storm is upon us. No turning back.

74 posted on 4/26/2023, 2:28:30 PM by RoseofTexas

Report: Pentagon Officials ‘Quietly Cheering’ Tucker Carlson’s Departure from Fox News

quote:

To: Trumpisourlastchance

They won, and now they’re gonna pile up against all conservative talk show hosts and social media platforms because folks “THE STORM IS UPON US”! They are going IN for the KILL! They smell and see the blood in the water. Our side is so screwed! Oh and don’t think for one minute our military will rescue our side. We are entering the first stage of a Nazi Germany era in America.

12 posted on 4/26/2023, 2:45:44 PM by RoseofTexas

Patti LuPone Bashes Christian Right as No Different From the Taliban in Rant on 'The View': 'I Could Cry'

quote:

To: Sarah Barracuda

Hell is not to way off for those demon witches on that show. And you know what?… I should not be saying this, but I’m gonna say it anyway. I rejoice in their eternal, damnation and torment! Can’t come any sooner…. Forgive me, Lord, for you say, do not rejoice in the wicked, for they shall have their reward ….but dear God in heaven, they are unbearable, and so evil and demonic.

37 posted on 4/26/2023, 7:40:41 PM by RoseofTexas

Minnesota bill normalizing pedophilia dropped after backlash

quote:

To: Noumenon

Too bad the Holy spirit stands in their way….but VERY soon the Holy Spirit and God’s people will depart this earth and they can stew in their demonic filth! Left Behind!

31 posted on 4/27/2023, 6:54:37 PM by RoseofTexas
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

Internal Revenue Service Hiring Armed Agents for All 50 States.

quote:

To: George from New England

Invaders from Muslim countries, Chinese, Africa, sickos, transgender’s, college student, communists, and BLM hard-core folk along with anti-Christian folk please apply at your nearest IRS office…. immediate employment. All other Americans need not apply. These folks are the ones they’re going to hire…. the violent who don’t give a rats rear end about peoples freedom or situations. These, my dear friends are the brown shirts! Why do they need to be armed? Because we are living in the very beginning stages of a Nazi Germany style era! God help us, but once those armed bastards are hired there’s gonna be a lot of accidental situation happening.

18 posted on 4/27/2023, 9:57:48 PM by RoseofTexas

5 dead in Texas shooting, suspect (Mexican man) armed with AR-15 is on the loose

quote:

To: Libloather

Yep! told you all, I live on the border. I hear what happens in Mexico, and this is the type of killing these evil animals are used to. Does not matter if you are a newborn or a 96 year old person. They thirst for blood, and they have no mercy in their hearts. They are evil from the pit of hell. And I have been warning everybody that would listen saying the cartel HAS arrived here already in Texas by the thousands and have spilled all across the country thanks to LGB!! Mark my words this is only the beginning. Prepare and guard yourselves …Be ready to be able to defend your home your children, your lifestyle, etc. because these effin animals have no mercy. Also, pray for President Trump because ths animals can easily be bought to commit heinous crimes. And they will try to get to Trump and his family contracted by the reset masters.

50 posted on 4/29/2023, 8:38:25 PM by RoseofTexas

Tallahassee woman charged with throwing drink at elected official

quote:

To: devane617

How much you wanna bet she’ll only get a slap on the wrist. While that J6 mother, grandmother who just casually walked the steps of Congress gets to spend five months in jail. Maddening! Please, Jesus, bring swift justice to those evil demons wearing black robes!

17 posted on 5/3/2023, 1:04:14 AM by RoseofTexas

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

kik2dagroin posted:

Be careful what you say online FRiends *fantasizes about CW2*
https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4159448/posts

quote:

Google Gaurillia War.

42 posted on 06/08/2023 5:24:20 PM PDT by cowboyusa (YESHUA IS KING OF AMERICA! AMERICA FIRST! DEATH TO MARXISM AND GLOBALISM!)

Yes that's all you have to do, just learn some vague platitudes from an internet personality and shoot at paper targets on your weekends and you're ready to destabilize a country by force

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
The us military is being outmatched, the chuds have anti drone systems!

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Consummate Professional posted:

The us military is being outmatched, the chuds have anti drone systems!

One of the many lessons from the Ukraine war (And to a greater extent the Artsakh war but that was a much smaller and quicker conflict) it's that loving nobody has a reliable solution to a $200 drone with a $20 grenade attached to it launched at soft infrastructure. However something tells me Freep would rather die than embrace this technology

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

DarklyDreaming posted:

One of the many lessons from the Ukraine war (And to a greater extent the Artsakh war but that was a much smaller and quicker conflict) it's that loving nobody has a reliable solution to a $200 drone with a $20 grenade attached to it launched at soft infrastructure. However something tells me Freep would rather die than embrace this technology

They would blow themselves up the first time they tried to use it.