Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Just arrived in "beautiful" Lubbock cuz we left like 2 and a half hours later than I wanted to and the only place still open near us to get food is Bdubz

At one point I thought we were hosed cuz my front passenger tire picked up a screw but thankfully it was so short it didn't puncture the tread

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jun 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
I miss doing time sheets, they were kinda fun

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

that guy is permabanned for being a hateful poster on top of being a bad poster, bad example

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

bagmonkey posted:

??

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wtf is a timesheet
Sometimes I'm coding
Sometimes I'm posting
Make the same either way

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

Just arrived in "beautiful" Lubbock cuz we left like 2 and a half hours later than I wanted to and the only place still open near us to get food is Bdubz

At one point I thought we were hosed cuz my front passenger tire picked up a screw but thankfully it was so short it didn't puncture the tread

Who the hell goes to lubbock

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

Who the hell goes to lubbock

My girlfriend is selling her brother her old car and I'm the ride back

I had no desire to do any of this but im also not doing poo poo so

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

bagmonkey posted:

Nah, they're garbage, and I'm glad I'll never do one again. Now if I could just get out of clocking in and out. These people know I'm there. I'm working with you. Was I there all day Monday? Pay me.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I hate having to use a timeclock. What I hate even more is when I gently caress up and have to get my superior to fix my mistake.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I hate having to use a timeclock. What I hate even more is when I gently caress up and have to get my superior to fix my mistake.

:same:

I have gotten a lot better about it but I feel like a loving child when I mess it up because the site timed out and I didn't notice or whatever

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I loved having to use a badge swipe timeclock and still make timesheets every week at a 12 hour overnight cleanroom for 5 years because the timeclocks didn't loving work

They still got mad at you for not badging in and out for shift and lunch despite the fact maybe 50% of swipes were recorded

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jun 8, 2023

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
first job i had a timecard u had to put into the slot and it stamped the time. i became an absolute master of the forklift over a few years.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chinatown posted:

first job i had a timecard u had to put into the slot and it stamped the time. i became an absolute master of the forklift over a few years.

I had one of those at an old job

At least it worked lol

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Chinatown posted:

I too worked at the pig balls factory

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

MrQwerty posted:

My girlfriend is selling her brother her old car and I'm the ride back

I had no desire to do any of this but im also not doing poo poo so

make the best of it, it's a memory

good luck

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Luvcow posted:

make the best of it, it's a memory

good luck

Yeah a memory of thinking a construction project on I-40 blew out my fuckin tire

Also a memory of crossing the tracks in Texico from NM to TX immediately flooding my nostrils with cow poo poo

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna have a phone app clock in, clock out for breaks. I rolled.my eyes a bit but sure whatever, I know it's because it's all connected to head office and such and we have to. My last job had this too when it really didn't need to, it was a hotel. So you can't leave early if your relief shows up early and tells you you can go. Big companies make fuckhead decisions imo?

zone
Dec 6, 2016

It's my birthday tomorrow. :toot:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

zone posted:

It's my birthday tomorrow. :toot:

Awesome, mine was on Monday. I hope you have at least as good as one as me and get to eat some chicken.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I record my time in lotus notes lmao

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Chinatown posted:

I would've just asked for a lighter timecard.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Free Nooner

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Smugworth posted:

Free Nooner

wow that's a good deal they're usually at least $5 :imunfunny:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Smugworth posted:

Wtf is a timesheet
Sometimes I'm coding
Sometimes I'm posting
Make the same either way

just another tool of corporate oppression

I too am salaried and still have to fill one out

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
man I never wanna clock in and out again but poking around people's timesheets was fun and I loved asking the one guy who got back late from lunch every day why he was late. it was the same every time, he was taking a poo poo. i corrected it for him, poop on the company dime my friend

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

bagmonkey posted:

man I never wanna clock in and out again but poking around people's timesheets was fun and I loved asking the one guy who got back late from lunch every day why he was late. it was the same every time, he was taking a poo poo. i corrected it for him, poop on the company dime my friend

Blessed timesheet keeper

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My burned, popped-blistered hand looks so gross now, and feels so much better. But god drat.

I'm going to the burn center today, wish me luck :smith:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Saalkin posted:

Blessed timesheet keeper

taking care of timesheets was awesome because i could give people extra time and comp their making GBS threads time and help them not get in trouble. it fuckin owned

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
OOPS I wrong psoted

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Mashing buttons like a fuckin fourth grader playing Street Fighter over here jfc

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

YeahTubaMike posted:

My burned, popped-blistered hand looks so gross now, and feels so much better. But god drat.

good luck with your hand op

:pray:

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

YeahTubaMike posted:

Good Luck Tuba Mike

I have been diligently wearing my brace to bed and doing the needful to get things right and it's feeling better. Not 100% but we are getting there

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Wait, why is TubaMic's hand burnt and blistered?? What'd I miss? Pyrotechnics???

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023

Literally A Person posted:

Wait, why is TubaMic's hand burnt and blistered?? What'd I miss? Pyrotechnics???

YeahTubaMike posted:

hey "right hand is barely working and in pain" buddy :toot:

I spent the vast majority of yesterday in the hospital after burning the poo poo out of my hand spilling hot water onto it & getting a bunch of blisters, then either accidentally popped them before having a seizure or vice versa on the way to urgent care. Also I scraped my face, which was pretty great too. So yeah, life sucks.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

YeahTubaMike posted:

hey "right hand is barely working and in pain" buddy :toot:

I spent the vast majority of yesterday in the hospital after burning the poo poo out of my hand spilling hot water onto it & getting a bunch of blisters, then either accidentally popped them before having a seizure or vice versa on the way to urgent care. Also I scraped my face, which was pretty great too. So yeah, life sucks.

What if I told you... you never survived that hot water... you're posting in the afterlife with the goons

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

LAPs dead too he died after eating some bomb rear end curry his wife made or something

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I record my time in lotus notes lmao

same.

new timesheet > select date from date picker > select project # from gigantic list > 8.0 > save > new sheet. one day at a time

every > being a good 10 second wait :thumbsup:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i need to get up and eat a CWOSSANT

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I want some loving pancakes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (: