Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023

People dropping into the Ukraine thread to say 'War bad'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Had a plant-based protein shake and a big bowl tuna after my lunchtime workout. :smuggo:

Do NOT tell the planet fitness thread!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Smugworth posted:

Had a plant-based protein shake and a big bowl tuna after my lunchtime workout. :smuggo:

Do NOT tell the planet fitness thread!

Brb

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i've drunk a lot of rum and im gonna take on that fist of the north star fitness boxing thing for half an hour

the workouts get really tough especially when you have a buzz on

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

saint isaias boner, master of the drink fist way

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

wheres O🅱️ at? i wanna hear his take on the crapple goggles

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the local supermarkets deli sandwiches have gone from $6.99 to $9.99. fail.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

wheres O🅱️ at? i wanna hear his take on the crapple goggles

he's dead

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
He keeps going into Sh/SC, not understanding that they won't take kindly to his type around there

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

pouring reign out my yeti for a homie

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Seth Pecksniff posted:

He keeps going into Sh/SC, not understanding that they won't take kindly to his type around there

TENACIOUS 🅾️🅱️

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

that makes it even funnier

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023
Gonna have to set up a GBS HW thread imo

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

pacerwpg posted:

Gonna have to set up a GBS HW thread imo

i don't like this idea because there's a whole subforum full of nerds that know their stuff already. you just don't barge in to post crapple and expect to other people like gbs-style white-noise posting

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Everyone should be able to tolerate a different posting style as long as it's not mean

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

satanic splash-back posted:

Everyone should be able to tolerate a different posting style as long as it's not mean

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Smugworth posted:

:c00lbutt::respek::c00lbutt:

You throw some jalapenos on that bad boy?

sadly no...

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

He reminds them of the cool hacker kid that gave them a free copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon that installed a copy of Back Orifice on their parents' 'puters when they were in middle school

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
"tipping back the sunny d"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

the local supermarkets deli sandwiches have gone from $6.99 to $9.99. fail.

Biden’s in the back making the sandwiches. He licks the mayonnaise knife clean after each use.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

:hmmyes:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

gently caress you!!!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im not here to make friends <:mad:>

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

...and my chillaxe :rznv:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

A poster's posting being declared "poo poo" is actually one of the gravest crimes a goon can commit

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Smugworth posted:

A poster's posting being declared "poo poo" is actually one of the gravest crimes a goon can commit

and i think that's ok, there's nothing wrong with that. its acceptable

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
so for work we have to turn in weekly "reports" breaking down what we did over each day but could be vague as hell like and lawyer timed so like "Monday: software 2 hr, account issue 1 hr, network 1 hr" just absolute minimum amount of effort so there was SOME papertrail/accountability for what everyone was doing all week. found out today that my boss' boss left last month while I was out of the office and she was the only one who cared so now we dont even have to do that anymore lol :effort:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

my work is doing something fucky with restructuring so i got something like a promotion but without any extra pay

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Also if it is mean don’t be loving pussies

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

numberoneposter posted:

im not here to make friends <:mad:>

:sadpeanut:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

so for work we have to turn in weekly "reports" breaking down what we did over each day but could be vague as hell like and lawyer timed so like "Monday: software 2 hr, account issue 1 hr, network 1 hr" just absolute minimum amount of effort so there was SOME papertrail/accountability for what everyone was doing all week. found out today that my boss' boss left last month while I was out of the office and she was the only one who cared so now we dont even have to do that anymore lol :effort:

Friday: making up list of what I did during the week 8 hour

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

BroKnows posted:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/john-beasley-everwood-actor-dead-79

RIP John Beasley, actor on the TV show Everwood

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

ClinkDrink posted:

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-ed-ames-dead-obituary-20230528-fnxuus7nvnbfvj4u7eorypc2ye-story.html

RIP Ed Ames, of the musical group The Ames Brothers

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

TickingClock posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-zqS2CiZqw&pp=ygUSZm5hZiB0cmFpbGVyIG1vdmll

FNAF teaser trailer is out, puppets look fine not sure if there is CGI in the shots but kay.

Spoonge posted:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/gary-kent-dead-stuntman-1235501781/

RIP Gary Kent B-Movie Stuntman, Actor, and Director

DoWhaIt posted:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/kenneth-anger-dead-experimental-filmmaker-1235499653/

RIP Kenneth Anger, pironeering experimental filmaker

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Nooner posted:

i loving hate timesheets. my current place doesn't make me do them :yeah:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Those are all alts of permabanned transphobe driftingmouse, op

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Lol I just fill out 10 hours of "support" every day for my timesheet and no one ever says a word

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Saw the trailer of the FNAF movie, and it's not a franchise I'm interested in, but it's a movie I'd consider for not-serious Halloween party watching

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
I found out one of my boss's interests is Warhams so I got him to nerd the gently caress out a out his 8k point Tau army he's been collecting since he was 7 years old in England. Then I told him I play Orks. We're enemies now, WAAAAAUUUUUGH!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i loving hate timesheets. my current place doesn't make me do them :yeah:

My managers doing my timesheet this week since I don't have access to the intranet :evilbuddy: