Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

I'm sure Tucker knows that he breached it but he's already a multi-millionaire but it looks like he's ready to fight back at Fox News. I'm sure they both have plenty of dirt on each other but it looks like they're both willing to play dirty and start throwing it at each other.

It's going to be a fun 2024! :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Another right wing bullshit talking point. 1st amendment doesn't mean a loving thing on Twitter, he has no protection of rights in private enterprise and just grrrr I know the slimy little fucker knows it too he just has to vomit out the shibboleths for the base.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
Just caught an earful of whichever shrieking Nazi they currently have on Fox at this hour shrieking that the wildfires in liberal hippy Canada refute the idea that environmental regulations work, and that any future regulations will be tantamount to punishing Americans for Canada’s mistakes.

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Dr Christmas posted:

Just caught an earful of whichever shrieking Nazi they currently have on Fox at this hour shrieking that the wildfires in liberal hippy Canada refute the idea that environmental regulations work, and that any future regulations will be tantamount to punishing Americans for Canada’s mistakes.

'Fun' fact: the premier of the province where many of the fires started (Alberta) thinks that DeSantis is a good role model for her rule. She won an election mid-fires so we're stuck with her. Again. And she's taken the fact that she was voted in again during this to claim that she did everything right and really, those bits where she defunded the fire fighting system last term are just fine, or maybe the voters would have said something? (Please ignore the fact that she got zero seats in Edmonton and barely half in Calgary, one of which she got by single digit votes, and the popular vote was close overall - her party won all the rural ridings except one, so she's in charge with 49 seats to 38.)

I hate this loving province.

Edit: I should really start posting her here, she is living right wing media.

Prism fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jun 8, 2023

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

As a teacher, I always enjoyed showing CNN10 with Carl Azuz. He seemed to really enjoy the job. Then, he was let go at the beginning of the school year and replaced with an ex football player who looks like the Rock.

Not necessarily ideology related but it definitely came across as a “put a young person in there” business decision.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
I just found out Larry Elder exists and am now able to take comfort in the fact that no matter how monumentally I gently caress up in life, I will never hate myself as much as Larry Elder hates himself. And even if I do something so heinous that the court decides the death penalty isn't enough and legally changes my name to Hitler Epstein Supersatan, I will never be hated more than Larry Elder hates himself.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Captain_Maclaine posted:

Yeah. Why go to a FOX News tribute band when the original act is still touring?

Because once you've built up a habit Fox isn't strong enough anymore. They need a hit of OANN to feel anything these days.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

The Islamic Shock posted:

I just found out Larry Elder exists and am now able to take comfort in the fact that no matter how monumentally I gently caress up in life, I will never hate myself as much as Larry Elder hates himself. And even if I do something so heinous that the court decides the death penalty isn't enough and legally changes my name to Hitler Epstein Supersatan, I will never be hated more than Larry Elder hates himself.

IIRC Uncle Ruckus is based on Larry Elder

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/MattGertz/status/1666791080258334723?s=20

For the life of me, I don't understand how clean air is a woke thing now. It's just outright performative stupidity.

Radio Nowhere
Jan 8, 2010

Nelson Mandingo posted:

For the life of me, I don't understand how clean air is a woke thing now. It's just outright performative stupidity.

Only weak libs can’t handle some smoke, I'm a tough seasoned alpha male who can handle anything. Now let me tell you why some rainbow ad offended me.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

He hasn't been super relevent lately, but Pat Robertson died today.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ID=ansmsnnews11

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
Too late for me to celebrate much, just like whenever Kissinger finally goes. All I can do is hope that they were in misery at the end but I am sure he had access to all the drugs and probably wasn't aware of poo poo.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Nelson Mandingo posted:

How is this not satire

Oh man I feel so owned by you hateful old fucks, in fact the thicker the smoke you inhale and the deeper you do it the more I feel owned, I don't know what I'm gonna do if you own me that hard

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

Professor Beetus posted:

Too late for me to celebrate much, just like whenever Kissinger finally goes. All I can do is hope that they were in misery at the end but I am sure he had access to all the drugs and probably wasn't aware of poo poo.

The best we can hope for is to make sure that no one follows in their footsteps.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Professor Beetus posted:

He spent his last days watching the skies turn black and orange and be filled with smoke so I hope he died thinking he failed to stop whatever he thought his hateful actions would prevent.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Neito posted:

He hasn't been super relevent lately, but Pat Robertson died today.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ID=ansmsnnews11

FINALLY SOME GOOD loving NEWS

REST IN PISS YOU OLD CHILD-TOUCHING poo poo-EATING ROT-DICKED FUCKFACE, YOU AND YOUR PACK OF RABID BIBLE-MASTURBATING GHOULS ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF OUR SUFFERING

My only regret is that Hell is fictional so he can't burn for all eternity.

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

Screaming Idiot posted:

FINALLY SOME GOOD loving NEWS

REST IN PISS YOU OLD CHILD-TOUCHING poo poo-EATING ROT-DICKED FUCKFACE, YOU AND YOUR PACK OF RABID BIBLE-MASTURBATING GHOULS ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF OUR SUFFERING

My only regret is that Hell is fictional so he can't burn for all eternity.
Many people are saying this!

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Nelson Mandingo posted:

The only stupidity is admitting you were ever wrong. Being happy to breathe soot can't be stupid because it means you were never wrong about the environment being important.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

cat botherer posted:

Many people are saying this!

A man walked up to me the other day, big man, broad shoulders, very manly, and he was crying. Crying! And he said, "Pat Robertson is dead!"

Can you believe it? I couldn't believe it first myself, but it's true, believe me, it's true. And it's a good thing! A very good thing!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Screaming Idiot posted:

Is this too long for a thread title?

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
i've just been passing it around with a nice futurama gif, so that everyone is properly primed for good news.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

All these horrible old people who shouldve died 50 years ago are blurring together
Which one was Pat Robinson?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Hihohe posted:

All these horrible old people who shouldve died 50 years ago are blurring together

The 700 club guy

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

Hihohe posted:

The one who blamed 9/11 on everyone he didnt like, among others.

https://religiondispatches.org/as-pat-robertson-retires-here-are-10-of-his-most-cringeworthy-moments/

e: this one is a classic

Claiming that gay men deliberately spread HIV using rings that cut people
"On a 2013 episode of The 700 Club, Robertson claimed that members of the gay community in San Francisco, “want to get people so if they got the stuff they’ll have a ring, you shake hands, and the ring’s got a little thing where you cut your finger.” He wasn’t joking, and he went on to describe this completely made up phenomenon as “vicious stuff” and “the equivalent of murder.”"

OgNar fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jun 8, 2023

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Hihohe posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Robertson_controversies

When your controversies wiki page is longer than 99.99999% of other wiki pages, you know he was a major rear end in a top hat.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?
The way I always saw it is that while Jerry Falwell would give a fiery speech about how gay people should all be locked up, Pat Robertson would tell a calm, down-to-earth, folksy story about how we should think about executing them, too. I'm glad they're both dead now!

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*

happyhippy posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Robertson_controversies

When your controversies wiki page is longer than 99.99999% of other wiki pages, you know he was a major rear end in a top hat.

"Dying 50 years late" should have been on there.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

It’s stunning that, after covid killed off a chunk of their voters, they’re just going back in for round 2 by having their 60+ audience sitting outdoors inhaling smoke.

I get that either way it won’t make a massive difference, but it’s still stunning they can’t just say “Yo, have you looked outside a window? Stay indoors!” to their at-risk demographic.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Pants Donkey posted:

It’s stunning that, after covid killed off a chunk of their voters, they’re just going back in for round 2 by having their 60+ audience sitting outdoors inhaling smoke.

I get that either way it won’t make a massive difference, but it’s still stunning they can’t just say “Yo, have you looked outside a window? Stay indoors!” to their at-risk demographic.
Fox's owners are fossil fuel guys, they can't abide even a hint of the idea that we ought to do something to protect the environment.

In the long term will it kill some amount of their audience yeah, but in the long term their dollars won't be worth anything on a dead planet, they only care about next quarter

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Silly Burrito posted:

Is this too long for a thread title?

Right Wing Media: Rejoice! Pat Robertson rests in piss!

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Pants Donkey posted:

You have to remember that most of these fuckers are disaster capitalists.
They have you coming from both sides.
If you survive, you vote for them, win, and gently caress your life.
If you die, you have just spent hundreds of thousands to healthcare that they get cuts from, and possibly your house from the corps that will snatch them up.
If they could drain you of your complete wealth right now, they would be fighting over which of them gets to enjoy slitting your throat.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Panfilo posted:

I like this, it summarizes this phenomena very well. Conservatives really want to feel that they are the idealized "default state" of civilization, and any problem is due to moving away from that center point. But if it's so innate then why is it so fragile as to collapse within a generation? If the Nuclear Family was so flawless then why would they feel so threatened by people doing things the slightest bit differently?
https://twitter.com/LukewSavage/status/1664335656674271243?t=TrAQh0z44iFij_HcgSNOEw&s=19

Whenever BShaps talks about the nuclear family, all I can remember is that the “my doctor wife’s dry rear end pussy” memes came for him and he responded that his kids were paternity tested

Sounds like no domestic problems in the orthodox Shapiro home

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I have no doubt Ben Shapiro is the father of his children since I'm certain he hand-picked which sperm to fertilize the ovums with, leading them with tiny collars and leashes as he crawled through the fallopian tubes. That's why he was glad his wife was so dry; he would have been carried away by the current otherwise.

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
Let's not dismiss Mr. Shapiro's thesis so readily, my friends. He used a seven syllable word, he must know what he's talking about! :pseudo:

He truly is a dumb person's idea of a smart person. Wait sorry, he definitionally is a dumb person's idea of a smart person. There, that makes me 50% righter.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
Ben Shapiro is a racist forest gnome who won't disappear until someone answers his riddle

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Rumpleforeskin?

Left Ventricle
Feb 24, 2006

Right aorta
rump indicted on documents, having a normal one
https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status/1666962177213845504?s=20

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Nelson Mandingo posted:

I hear it's because climate change is to blame for everything, ergo: this is no biggie. But also NEW YORK CITY currently has the worst air quality in the world. Did I mention it was NEW YORK CITY?

ALso:

Breaking News from AM talk radio:

Joe Biden and the "Biden Crime Family" are in possession of numerous classified documents across the continental United States and DOJ is ignoring it. I said The Biden CRIME FAMILY. Actual quote: "Gunman in the grassy knoll? Climate change"

Also: In a related story, cops in this country are out of control prosecuting crimes. It's gotten completely out of hand. Something needs to be done about this egregious abuse of power by law enforcement and cops' tendency to selectively prosecute people. We're not sure when all this started but we think it was 2.5 years ago. Before that, everything was fine.

Follow up: The DoJ is determined to nail Donald Trump no matter the cost to the country. Apparently, this is "too divisive" but, hey look, there's a gay black person shoplifting.

Really wild seeing this rather abrupt 180 degree turn on law enforcement worship, I have to admit.

SirFozzie
Mar 28, 2004
Goombatta!

MrUnderbridge posted:

Rumpleforeskin?

TrumpleThinskin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

You can clearly see his scalp and the contour of his bald head through that tortured combover. What a pathetic sack of poo poo.