Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Neito posted:

He hasn't been super relevent lately, but Pat Robertson died today.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ID=ansmsnnews11

And nothing of value was lost. Gonna be honest, it was a great way to start my work day right before I went and clocked in. Hopefully, he's having a very rude awakening right now if the pearly gates are actually real.

I'm glad that the person that who said "we deserved 9/11 because we allow gay people to exist"

Seriously, gently caress that guy. Good riddance.

"Innocent of what?" - William Munny

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jun 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Does Trump just have every stylist critical of his desired appearance get dropped down a trapdoor into a tank of alligators or something?

Same goes for Musk and Zuckerberg too to an extent. With all this money and power they could ensure they look as naturally handsome as possible, you can hire the best stylists money can buy. Authenticity/"Keeping it real" can easily be manufactured as well.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
That man is going to die on a toilet.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Was he always bald on top or have the drugs stopped working?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Any time I wonder how the right could do something as stupid as “clean air is woke” I remember that Rush Limbaugh led the right for decades insisting that the war against smoking was a liberal conspiracy while developing a culture around cigar smoking and then died of lung cancer and no one on the right had a hint of clarity.

Or like the time they killed Ben Carson with Covid.

They don’t care about some old Fox News viewers. They aren’t affected when one of their own bites it.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

STAC Goat posted:

...Herman Cain?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

poo poo yeah. That’s embarrassing. And maybe racist. My bad.

In my defense I have a nasty migraine.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

I mean, I had to google just to be sure on my end, wouldn't have been surprised if Carson died of something inconvenient and the GOP simply pretended he didn't exist.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Professor Beetus posted:

Not much different in terms of poo poo on/in toilet in that case.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Professor Beetus posted:

With any luck, it will be a stainless steel toilet bolted to a concrete wall.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Panfilo posted:

Does Trump just have every stylist critical of his desired appearance get dropped down a trapdoor into a tank of alligators or something?

Same goes for Musk and Zuckerberg too to an extent. With all this money and power they could ensure they look as naturally handsome as possible, you can hire the best stylists money can buy. Authenticity/"Keeping it real" can easily be manufactured as well.

Doesn't Zuck actually go for that style? Like it's the Roman emperor look he's trying to channel or swim thing?

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Weatherman posted:

Doesn't Zuck actually go for that style? Like it's the Roman emperor look he's trying to channel or swim thing?

Zuck is, by all accounts, obsessed with Augustus Caesar.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

I AM GRANDO posted:

Was he always bald on top or have the drugs stopped working?

His scalp got surgically hosed up decades ago by some stupid bullshit operation. There were articles at the time about how he raped his wife and tore out fistfuls of her hair for recommending the surgeon.

His entire hair thing has been having two foot long sideburns and a construction crew on hand to mangle it in to a shape that he can claim is his normal hair to cover up the moonscape of scarring on the top of his word hole.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Zuck is, by all accounts, obsessed with Augustus Caesar.
I'm a huge nerd whose background gives me a plausible reason to be obsessed with Augustus Caesar, how prone is this guy to scams from people he befriends

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

STAC Goat posted:

Any time I wonder how the right could do something as stupid as “clean air is woke” I remember that Rush Limbaugh led the right for decades insisting that the war against smoking was a liberal conspiracy while developing a culture around cigar smoking and then died of lung cancer and no one on the right had a hint of clarity.

I remember one guy, Robert Phalen, who Trump appointed to a mid-level position at the EPA (I think) who argued that the real reason kids had so many allergies these days is that, "modern air is too clean for optimal health." See, not inhaling coal smog on the reg makes our lungs weak by not having things to toughen them up. Totally makes sense.

bird food bathtub posted:

His scalp got surgically hosed up decades ago by some stupid bullshit operation. There were articles at the time about how he raped his wife and tore out fistfuls of her hair for recommending the surgeon.

His entire hair thing has been having two foot long sideburns and a construction crew on hand to mangle it in to a shape that he can claim is his normal hair to cover up the moonscape of scarring on the top of his word hole.

It was a "scalp reduction;" he had it done in the 80s due his narcissistic terror at potentially going bald.

Framboise
Sep 21, 2014

To make yourself feel better, you make it so you'll never give in to your forevers and live for always.

Lipstick Apathy

Screaming Idiot posted:

FINALLY SOME GOOD loving NEWS

REST IN PISS YOU OLD CHILD-TOUCHING poo poo-EATING ROT-DICKED FUCKFACE, YOU AND YOUR PACK OF RABID BIBLE-MASTURBATING GHOULS ARE THE ARCHITECTS OF OUR SUFFERING

My only regret is that Hell is fictional so he can't burn for all eternity.

I have heard that the smoke and smog being seen in the eastern US isn't because of climate change, it's because we were watching Hell open its gaping maw to devour Pat Robertson.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

STAC Goat posted:

They don’t care about some old Fox News viewers. They aren’t affected when one of their own bites it.

It’s a trip looking at people before I was born saying that mandatory seatbelts was soviet infiltration

The constitution says it’s my right to drive drunk and hurtle my kid 30 feet down the pavement at 80mph

The Islamic Shock posted:

I'm a huge nerd whose background gives me a plausible reason to be obsessed with Augustus Caesar, how prone is this guy to scams from people he befriends

Thing is the roman élite had slaves conforming the general look perfectly to their head shape and features

Zuck has the money but he’s jacking Augustus’ hair directly from the famous bust, instead of “make me look roman”

Edgar Allen Ho fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jun 9, 2023

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

FMguru posted:

With any luck, it will be a stainless steel toilet bolted to a concrete wall.

One that also serves as a sink.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Captain_Maclaine posted:

I remember one guy, Robert Phalen, who Trump appointed to a mid-level position at the EPA (I think) who argued that the real reason kids had so many allergies these days is that, "modern air is too clean for optimal health." See, not inhaling coal smog on the reg makes our lungs weak by not having things to toughen them up. Totally makes sense.

This is kinda true, but when most doctors talk about it they mean we need more animal dander and pollen in the air to build tolerance, things cities notoriously do not have a lot of. Smog is so much worse

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

DarklyDreaming posted:

This is kinda true, but when most doctors talk about it they mean we need more animal dander and pollen in the air to build tolerance, things cities notoriously do not have a lot of. Smog is so much worse

Sure, but Phalen was talking about coal smoke.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Note that Trump chose to give this performance framed such that the picture over his shoulder is giving a White Supremacists hand sign.

This seems far to deliberate to be an accident.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Also don't forget they told their own audience not to take the vaccine even while they got it themselves on the DL

Remember last year when some right wing talk radio guys died of covid and the really stark line that showed up between those deemed important enough to be told that their anti-vax propaganda was bullshit and those who weren't.

In comparison to that the amount of their viewers they're killing with this new bit is tiny: only ones who live in the affected areas and only a somewhat elevated future cancer risk

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr_vl62JblQ

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

BiggerBoat posted:

I hear it's because climate change is to blame for everything, ergo: this is no biggie. But also NEW YORK CITY currently has the worst air quality in the world. Did I mention it was NEW YORK CITY?

ALso:

Breaking News from AM talk radio:

Joe Biden and the "Biden Crime Family" are in possession of numerous classified documents across the continental United States and DOJ is ignoring it. I said The Biden CRIME FAMILY. Actual quote: "Gunman in the grassy knoll? Climate change"

Also: In a related story, cops in this country are out of control prosecuting crimes. It's gotten completely out of hand. Something needs to be done about this egregious abuse of power by law enforcement and cops' tendency to selectively prosecute people. We're not sure when all this started but we think it was 2.5 years ago. Before that, everything was fine.

Follow up: The DoJ is determined to nail Donald Trump no matter the cost to the country. Apparently, this is "too divisive" but, hey look, there's a gay black person shoplifting.

AM RADIO REPORT:

In further news today the big development was that Hillary Clinton once owned a computer and used it for something called...*checks notes*..."e-mails". This has never been investigated, talked about or even looked into by the politically biased, out of control cops at the FBI that are funded in part by Soros.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Jun 10, 2023

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

There was some kind of incident at the Dallas Airport earlier today because a Chud 'reporter' Alex Stein, who works for Blaze Media (Glenn Beck's company) got in Brittney Griner's face to the point where her teammates didn't know what to do about it

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/37832325/brittney-griner-mercury-confronted-dallas-airport

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

FlamingLiberal posted:

There was some kind of incident at the Dallas Airport earlier today because a Chud 'reporter' Alex Stein, who works for Blaze Media (Glenn Beck's company) got in Brittney Griner's face to the point where her teammates didn't know what to do about it

https://www.espn.com/wnba/story/_/id/37832325/brittney-griner-mercury-confronted-dallas-airport

This is the jackass who goes to local city council meetings in "disguise" and does silly poo poo like rapping terribly.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/JDVance1/status/1667537109056385024?t=ruDUx6FQ0_0yS2btMveyLQ&s=19

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

This is the guy who left his mother while she was dying of an od in a motel bathroom so he wouldn’t be late for his first day at Yale Law, right?

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
“Person X is allowed to just randomly break classes of law is a fundamentally a political question”?

I hate these people.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I AM GRANDO posted:

This is the guy who left his mother while she was dying of an od in a motel bathroom so he wouldn’t be late for his first day at Yale Law, right?

He's the Hillbilly Elegy guy, so yeah.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Murgos posted:

“Person X is allowed to just randomly break classes of law is a fundamentally a political question”?

I hate these people.

These assholes? They're being totally honest. An in-group the law protects but does not bind, an out-group the law binds but does not protect. They absolutely mean it.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

Murgos posted:

I hate these people.

When the president does it, it's not illegal. :shrug:

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

HootTheOwl posted:

When the president does it, it's not illegal. :shrug:

Unless the president is a democrat

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

Or even wants to be.

"Lock her up, lock her up"

atomicvocabulary
Oct 21, 2002

Say hello to the sunrise for me...

Murgos posted:

Note that Trump chose to give this performance framed such that the picture over his shoulder is giving a White Supremacists hand sign.

This seems far to deliberate to be an accident.

Even if it isn't. Even if it's Four seasons level of "just put it anywhere"-ness his followers will still take it as a sign. They eat this poo poo up. Hopefully more of them get to go on trial for the next Jan 6th.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

So they're admitting they just wanted to lock Hillary up for being their political opposition then?

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

VitalSigns posted:

So they're admitting they just wanted to lock Hillary up for being their political opposition then?

Well yeah. Every accusation a confession and all that.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
This kind of stuff reminds me of get rich quick schemes, in that the question is always, "If this philosophy worked so well then it would stand on its own and you wouldn't need to sell it to people".

https://twitter.com/peltzmadeline/status/1668006720642375680?t=ppSjRhzfhplhTxshm7CFBQ&s=19

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Chuds are after Garth Brooks now.
https://twitter.com/hrkbenowen/status/1668024032506134528?t=dt-O2fTV2Y266H3gfPZrUA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

He HAD friends in low places...