Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
https://twitter.com/cozyunoist/status/1666934458253996035

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape Goat
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/no_earthquake/status/1666935244895969281

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1051381698682793985

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
He's a very lonely man.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk thinks hes gendo

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon musk thinks hes gendo

he's right

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

he's a bad father so he's halfway there

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Lol

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Epic scene from Nathan For You

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

rodbeard posted:

he's a bad father so he's halfway there

His efforts costs billions of dollars (without actually helping anyone), he fucks off whenever he should be doing actual leadership stuff, he treats his employees like poo poo, has affairs with his underlings and can't stop pining for his ex. If he lost like 60 pounds and learned how to shut up for five minutes he'd be dang close.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon musk sir you must start the human instrumentality project

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

These posts are very funny to me because I had a nurse that spoke exactly like this and I like to think that after poking me full of holes she went home and posted up a storm.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

gently caress SNEEP posted:

no that’s The Rehearsal

Love Rat
Jan 15, 2008

I've made a psycho call to the woman I love, I've kicked a dog to death, and now I'm going to pepper spray an acquaintance. Something... I mean, what's happened to me?

Just a Moron posted:

I'm simultaneously convinced that it is and isn't real

It's Schrodinger's post. It's both real and unreal until the user's identity is confirmed.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

he reacts to posts like a baby would

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Hoshi posted:

no that’s The Rehearsal

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

going well, op

if you bought in 18 months ago you'd be down roughly 40%

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Niwrad posted:

if you bought in 18 months ago you'd be down roughly 40%

mad?

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1667297563719122945?t=-9MJDsXN6jAuRVbmXyIP2Q&s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

SA should ban Twitter from being linked

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

euphronius posted:

this is the twitter thread

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this is the twitter thread

Is this true?

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Looking into it

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

SA should only allow twitter links to embed in this thread

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Is there other social media hate sites we embed?

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

tiktok

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

euphronius posted:

:hmmyes:

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
yeah think i'm done, last week or so has been elon hitting the terminal velocity stage of reactionary brain rot where you can't think about anything else, today he's done like 25 posts/retweets today of extreme transphobic and race crime statistic stuff including replying to fuckin zerohedge saying 'they (LGBT) have gone too far!'

twitter's a far-right site, musk's a far-right activist and a pretty vile one even by their standards, there's nothing fun in posting about him at this point

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/postingwhilegay/status/1667315840406913025?s=61&t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Apraxin posted:

yeah think i'm done, last week or so has been elon hitting the terminal velocity stage of reactionary brain rot where you can't think about anything else, today he's done like 25 posts/retweets today of extreme transphobic and race crime statistic stuff including replying to fuckin zerohedge saying 'they (LGBT) have gone too far!'

twitter's a far-right site, musk's a far-right activist and a pretty vile one even by their standards, there's nothing fun in posting about him at this point

he hasnt had his big public tanty yet and also the bit where every confidante he had spills thr good stuff

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Apraxin posted:

X

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtDs5fp8xRQ

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i've seen all kinds of incredibly shady stuff in the ads. there was one for a thing that can clone key fobs, there was a telescoping steel club.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1667335784196612098?t=Z5_SKoMO6Ml2k6S5ZZZVPQ&s=19

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Apraxin posted:

I quit last week; far too late I know, but him promoting anti-trans documentaries at the start of Pride pushed me past the point where even only engaging with my friends there was too much.

And just today I accidentally clicked that carjacking tools ad, and the recommended tweets if you aren’t logged in are just vile.

“Would Elon Musk be a better president than Biden?”

“Hands up Conservatives if you think Michelle Obama is a man!”

“This is a banana republic! They indicted Trump to distract from Biden’s crimes!”

“Hey who all is voting for Trump no matter what?”

3 out of 4 of those are from Twitter Blue subscribers.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

what does he mean "first block payment $5 million"?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Mr Interweb posted:

what does he mean "first block payment $5 million"?

it means mbs cut a check and said "last chance. deliver."

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

stop using twitter you morons

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
Good news all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OayPqC7XJsY

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

yuck