Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Had orange chicken and pizza roll free samps today #blessed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I bought some of the 32 Degrees boxer briefs yesterday and tested them out doing some trail work this morning. Great deal. Not as nice as my fancy underwear, but the construction is solid, good fit, they don't ride up, and they're very breathable and comfortable.

I used to exclusively wear exofficio but 32 degrees are nearly as good and a fraction of the price.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
Going to da 'co

Anyone want anything?

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I need to eat a tortilla that contributes to California's water crisis

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

MarcusSA posted:

I’ll pay a few extra bucks to not have to go in for some of the stuff I order.

In some cases it was $2 an item for certain things. It can easily stack up to $20 for a large enough order.

As far as shipping costs and convenience, that's still a solid deal, it's just absolutely not what most people assume when Costco says free shipping.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

If you like that chicken salad at the food court you should eat it now because it’s leaving the menu in July for e roast beef sandwich. That’s right, Costco is experimenting with seasonal food court items. I for one am not looking forward to people asking me over and over again why we don’t sell the salad anymore. I wish they would just bring back the combo pizza since that seems to be what everyone wants anyway.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Mmm yes now that it's super hot in the dead of summer please get rid of the refreshing crunchy cool salad and gimme that red meat

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Soul Dentist posted:

Mmm yes now that it's super hot in the dead of summer please get rid of the refreshing crunchy cool salad and gimme that red meat

99% chance that the sandwich will suck because its not the turkey pesto sando.

The burger they tried was garbage.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

I’m pretty sure it’s the same sandwhich that was floating around on the internet earlier this year in Oregon somewhere I think that was 12 dollars or something ridiculous like that.

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy

Cartoon Man posted:

Website has Nintendo eshop credit on their best sale. They do this like once a year, limit 2.

PlayStation credit too.

They had these in store today. Picked up two packs since we're always giving them to the kids in the family as lazy gifts. Or I'll just use them, literally free money.

Also picked up totk because it was $10 cheaper in store than on the eShop

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
The real deal is to use the $100 gift cards for $80 to buy the two game vouchers on the Nintendo store and use one on TOTK which effectively makes it $40.

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

SirPablo posted:

The real deal is to use the $100 gift cards for $80 to buy the two game vouchers on the Nintendo store and use one on TOTK which effectively makes it $40.

These are the vouchers. https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/nintendo-switch-game-vouchers/ and yeah, stacking these together is a pro deal

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007
Do the vouchered games deactivate if you aren't subbed to Nintendo Online? As in, can I sign up for the free 7 day trial, buy the two games, and then let the trial lapse and still be able to play them?

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
Cutting board from Costco
Knives were a free gift with the oven that warmed the tomahawk from costco
Charcoal was from Costco for the sear

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

why are there lemon seeds on your ribeye

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

StormDrain posted:

Cutting board from Costco
Knives were a free gift with the oven that warmed the tomahawk from costco
Charcoal was from Costco for the sear

:worship:

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter

bird with big dick posted:

Oh I had it in a platter with grilled artichokes and squash and zucchini, those are squash seeds.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Quixzlizx posted:

Do the vouchered games deactivate if you aren't subbed to Nintendo Online? As in, can I sign up for the free 7 day trial, buy the two games, and then let the trial lapse and still be able to play them?

You're just redeeming a digital code basically. So I would think you're fine.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

DamnitGannet posted:

I wish they would just bring back the combo pizza since that seems to be what everyone wants anyway.

when i went in to grab a dog the other day they didn't have onions anymore. dunno if they were just out, or if that's another "experiment"

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bird with big dick posted:

They seared out all the gray too smdh

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Smugworth posted:

They seared out all the gray too smdh

I know. Ick.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is the Queso Crunch Salad Kit with spicy avocado dressing new or has my 'co just never had it before? Pretty goddamn good probably my new favorite out of the flavors costco carries.

amaguri
Mar 27, 2010

Quixzlizx posted:

iirc you cannot do this, you have to be on a paid subscription to buy/use a voucher. so you can do like the 1 month membership for $8 or whatever and still save a few bux. make sure you do turn off auto-renew!

could be mistaken tho, it's been a while

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

Quixzlizx
Jan 7, 2007

amaguri posted:

iirc you cannot do this, you have to be on a paid subscription to buy/use a voucher. so you can do like the 1 month membership for $8 or whatever and still save a few bux. make sure you do turn off auto-renew!

could be mistaken tho, it's been a while

Thanks for the heads-up, maybe I'll just wait for a sale, if Nintendo even does digital sales on first-party games.

Ayndin
Mar 13, 2010

It took the orange sky NYC hellscape to finally get me to set up my winix air purifiers, but they’re going now.

The only time they went over low was yesterday when I had just enormous farts all day, and they’d angrily go to orange/red after a long bout of gas.

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

Ayndin posted:

It took the orange sky NYC hellscape to finally get me to set up my winix air purifiers, but they’re going now.

The only time they went over low was yesterday when I had just enormous farts all day, and they’d angrily go to orange/red after a long bout of gas.

Way to waste your money. Box fan furnace filter man laughing his way to the bank.

SwissArmyDruid
Feb 14, 2014

by sebmojo
It's true.

https://apnews.com/article/air-purifier-diy-wildfires-7186fcf93de44db69433344d4df92078

They say "under $100", but it's even cheaper than that.

UCS Hellmaker
Mar 29, 2008
Toilet Rascal

Would buy five of these and wear them proudly

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

Raluek posted:

when i went in to grab a dog the other day they didn't have onions anymore. dunno if they were just out, or if that's another "experiment"

We are constantly running out at my warehouse and sometimes we just don’t get our delivery of onion bags so idk 🤷

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

When I went to McDonalds last time, the medium coke was a $1.30. Truly are we blessed with Costco $1.50 dog and drink combo.

Ogma
Jun 6, 2003

Let the festivities commence!
Convinced my BF to get the lemon meringue cheesecake. No need for other groceries, this has enough calories to see both of us through the week.

WeaselWeaz
Apr 11, 2004

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Biscuits and Gravy.
Are any of the sub-$400 soundbars worth the money? Family Movie Night has become a more regular think and I'm debating giving one a shot.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Looks like the Sonos Beam is $399 at costco and comes with either an Apple or Pandora gift card. I like mine.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

WeaselWeaz posted:

Are any of the sub-$400 soundbars worth the money? Family Movie Night has become a more regular think and I'm debating giving one a shot.

Yes. A $200 sounbbar is far better than a TV sound.

The goon who said Sonos beam is very correct

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

WeaselWeaz posted:

You can get a much better experience with actual speakers if you're willing to put in the time to hunt some down.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Even a $99 sound bar will probably kick the poo poo out of the audio on a $1500 television. Get one with a subwoofer though for sure.

Actual bookshelf speakers and a sub will of course be better but I have a giant audio system for the home theater in the basement and a good sound bar upstairs for casual TV watching and it’s fine.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Ayndin posted:

Y'all really need to look at the stats on those winix filters. They're doing basically gently caress-all on anything other that turbo unless you're running them in a closet. I've got the C545. It's good for 360-435sq ft on turbo: you want to cycle the air 4-5 times an hour. It's fine to step it down one notch if you want to hear the tv, but it should be on turbo the rest of the time. It's only good for ~100sq ft if you run it one notch below turbo. It's just pointless taking up floor space if you set it any lower than that.

IoT is poo poo but it's nice to schedule it to kick back to turbo at bedtime or after you leave for work.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Sound bars suck rear end. Even a pair of cheapo computer speakers will sound better imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I got real high and discovered those boba bar things had appeared in my freezer. Divine. PBUC