Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I prefer to augment my reality with alcohol

JC Drunkton :cheerdoge:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Good morning! My AC went out last night and I was too hot to sleep... Google makes it sound like it's an easy fix though!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

they opened the quarterly org meeting with a video of a muppet rapping about agile. happy Monday y'all

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That sucks rear end

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Haha, Jesus Christ.

Id hang myself on the zoom call

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

satanic splash-back posted:

If I could use my entire vision as a monitor without paying thousands, I will desperately try to convince my work to buy then for me and use them for not work

That’s illegal

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

kalel posted:

they opened the quarterly org meeting with a video of a muppet rapping about agile. happy Monday y'all
It's time to burndown team don't burn it, If you don't believe it learn it, need these Gantts in the green like Kermit

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I got my stand up in an hour :suicide:

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

I want me some totchos so bad, y'all.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Wendigee posted:

I got my stand up in an hour :suicide:

Is it streamed? I'd watch

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My agile standup sprint meeting, not my tight 5 for the comedy club. :classiclol:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I fixed my ac... I forgot to change the air filter and it was so clogged the air couldn't reach the coil which then froze. Oops.

Getting a new filter at lunch....

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Wendigee posted:

My agile standup sprint meeting, not my tight 5 for the comedy club. :classiclol:

gently caress it I'd still watch

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Good morning GBS! Got myself a nice cup of "I can only do half my job still" brewing~

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

You'd fall asleep and id probably get fired..

Although if your really lucky my 64 year old chud coworker might call Juneteenth "that slave holiday" only to be corrected by the 62 year old that "that's not a good thing to call it man geeze"

His mask has been slipping since we refused to pass a state law making abortions a crime as a ballot measure lol.

Wendigee fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Jun 12, 2023

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Our inbox at work has had no activity today so far and like nothing on Friday.

I'm just chilling

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 39 hours!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Good morning GBS! Got myself a nice cup of "I can only do half my job still" brewing~

good morning gbs i only brought 1 beer to work today

*tips 128oz yeti*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
This “work” business is some fuckin bullshit

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Afternoon I don't think I have anything else that has to be done today so I'm gonna clean up and vacuum then go pick up some stuff at the store maybe have a few afternoon beers after I get my AC back on.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

easiest day ever today. just being ferried to quebec city. looking forward to dinner + beer on the company dime :cheers:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Karma Comedian posted:

I want me some totchos so bad, y'all.

Restaurant I used to live by had Wafchos which are even better imo

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
what even is a stand up and why do i have 3 a day

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

So you know how in Japan you don't get fired, they just don't assign you any work and hope that the shame will make you quit?

Your company is trying to get you to blow your brains out instead of firing you.

Next month they will ramp it up to 4.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wendigee posted:

So you know how in Japan you don't get fired, they just don't assign you any work and hope that the shame will make you quit?

Your company is trying to get you to blow your brains out instead of firing you.

Has anyone seen t'vark lately :ohdear:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Oh poo poo

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

kalel posted:

:killing:

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Hehehe

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

kalel posted:

I don't know if I'd be able to keep a straight face, lmao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

easiest day ever today. just being ferried to quebec city. looking forward to dinner + beer on the company dime :cheers:

Hope you speak French

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Wendigee posted:

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Agile, is in fact Scrum, or as I've recently taken to calling it Agile + Scrum.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Bad Purchase posted:

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Agile, is in fact Scrum, or as I've recently taken to calling it Agile + Scrum.

Not like this Bad Purchase... Not like this.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Office BBQ potluck today. Admin is grilling tritip and chicken for main course :getin:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Nooner posted:

Office BBQ potluck today. Admin is grilling tritip and chicken for main course :getin:

I'll bring the ruffles

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

dibs on plates and napkins

can toss in a few red solos as well

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

If your work isn't giving you free food this week in some way shape or form you are a loser and should probably just give up and die

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Wendigee posted:

I'm gonna see if we can get a 4th stand up in here tbh, I love em

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You should protest all these stand ups by sitting down.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i have to attend 2 scrums every day except monday, and 3 on wednesday

it's been great watching fake agile absolutely ruin corporate productivity over the past decade with the endless meetings and constant crises brought about by artificial sprint deadlines that mean absolutely nothing but might upset the metrics :ohdear:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
big boss is coming to town for a week next month, so everyone will be forced to go in every day that week

going to tell my boss im out of town that week, and also apply for more jobs this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Wendigee posted:

Good morning! My AC went out last night and I was too hot to sleep... Google makes it sound like it's an easy fix though!

what's wrong with it? When he picked up rent I told the landlord that my swamp needs some rubber washers on the motor brace so it doesn't sound like rust rubbing on rust when I cool my house down, and he rolled his eyes and looked at me with deep contempt while saying nothing