Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
About to finish ep 1 of Twin Peaks season 2....show is ftw though I keep hearing half of s2 blows

thinking of to make another Cubano style sandwich for din din

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

s2 is still good, but it does have some winding detours that probably should've been cut out

notably with that lunk james

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
That's a nice yak, smug

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

It's fine. You could watch fury road instead though. Or master and commander the far side of the world for the 3rd time

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Smugworth posted:

My wife is a teacher so now that school's out we took her out of daycare this week. No donuts with dad for me :whitewater:

your wife shouldn't be a teacher if she's in daycare hyuk yuk yuk

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kalel posted:

your wife shouldn't be a teacher if she's in daycare hyuk yuk yuk

Too soon after methanar's ban brü

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

AARD VARKMAN posted:

About to finish ep 1 of Twin Peaks season 2....show is ftw though I keep hearing half of s2 blows

honestly, I still enjoyed my first viewing of the whole of s2. it definitely doesn't have the lynch-frost magic, but it's not bad imo. the finale two parter is incredible though

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Smugworth posted:

Page 2 bumparoo

Check this mfer out

:c00lbutt:

That's a respectable kayak. Hope you've got a chill dog to take out on water, maybe with a pair of doggie sunglasses on.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot coco passed out on the hotel couch

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

A bean will make you lean

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

im v. glad that we all got to share methanar getting perma'd today, gbs posting buddies

good times

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

im v. glad that we all got to share methanar getting perma'd today, gbs posting buddies

good times

It's too easy to overlook the small pleasures. Thank you for the refocus qwertz.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

MrQwerty posted:

good times

It’s nice to have something all posters can agree on

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

good times

:patriot:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

good times

it was a good day

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

gg ez bye miami

shitass state sucks at basketball

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
florida sucks poo poo tho for realz

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Nooner posted:

Celtics are down 11 are they gonna blow it? I think either way we can safely say that the nugs are gonna beat the poo poo outta whoever they play :toxx:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Chinatown posted:

it's true, but miami is nothing like the rest of FL

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Is FL most like Tampa or Jacksonville?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Chinatown posted:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Florida is good if you like deep sea fishing and meth.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
yeah it’s wack even in the part of it im in that isn’t hot as hell and humid all year is chock full of dogshit idiots

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
like me

don’t sign your are posts

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My sister gave me her old gaystation 4 and it worked when I set it up earlier but now it won't turn on its like it makes a sound like it's kinda going to but then doesn't do anything and keeps doing that over ):

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

turn it upside down

or put it in the freezer for a few hours

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Nooner posted:

My sister gave me her old gaystation 4 and it worked when I set it up earlier but now it won't turn on its like it makes a sound like it's kinda going to but then doesn't do anything and keeps doing that over ):

Bet if you open it up it's one solid dust bunny

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer
Completely unrelated--without provocation, the theme song of "Hong Kong Phooey" got stuck in my head and if I have to hear it, others should too :mad:

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Bad Purchase posted:

turn it upside down

or put it in the freezer for a few hours
No you are supposed to put it in the oven for a while at the temperature the solder melts at but won't melt the plastic too badly.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

numberoneposter posted:

No you are supposed to put it in the oven for a while at the temperature the solder melts at but won't melt the plastic too badly.

it was always fun reflowing a problem part next to a bunch of caps or a high amp transistor workin SMD with an airgun under a microscope, once you smelled solder mask fumes you were split-seconds away from just lifting off a pad and bricking the drat thing

I had a good time doing that poo poo I miss it :(

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Today is the first day in 3 weeks that I don't have to work and I've forgotten how to have fun, going to just sit on the porch and exist for a while

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Mistle posted:

Completely unrelated--without provocation, the theme song of "Hong Kong Phooey" got stuck in my head and if I have to hear it, others should too :mad:

Thanks for this

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

satanic splash-back posted:

Today is the first day in 3 weeks that I don't have to work and I've forgotten how to have fun, going to just sit on the porch and exist for a while

Sitting on the porch and existing sounds like a good day off tbqh.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
First meeting today at 830 instead of 8

got some good contacts at the meeting factory. Had to put in some bribes but that's the cost of doing business in my line of work

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol got scammed out of $80 trying to buy tickets on craigslist last night. I could see all the loving red flags and just went ahead anyway. What a dipshit!

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Peggy Edson posted:

lol got scammed out of $80 trying to buy tickets on craigslist last night. I could see all the loving red flags and just went ahead anyway. What a dipshit!

Tickets for what? Is it something even more embarrassing then getting scammed?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

baseball game. was trying to get nice seats for cheap

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Peggy I’ll sell you some baseball tickets for $75

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Peggy I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale if you're interested lol

Adbot