Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
you can't, like, own an account man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
accounts to each according to their needs, and from each according to their ability

I back the blue!

Support your GBS mod team!
:patriot:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bad Purchase posted:

accounts to each according to their needs, and from each according to their ability except fuckin methanar

https://i.imgur.com/dkpGxiy.mp4

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chief McHeath posted:

is there a separate thread in which to chit, so as to balance the amount of chat or

Chit thread is right here op

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4001828&perpage=40&pagenumber=1&noseen=1

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I rent an account

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

But not this one, the one i post in FYAD with

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

I rent an account

That'll be $12.50

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
The account rich must redistribute to those who are account poor.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

You dropped this

https://i.imgur.com/8cIhFxN.mp4

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Slugworth is my parachute account

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I was gifted an account in 2006 or so, but I only lurked with it and have no recollection of what the username was.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

What happened to the pre :10bux: accounts? Did they carry over?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dick Fontaine posted:

What happened to the pre :10bux: accounts? Did they carry over?

yeah

it was one of the first instances of people getting mad at internet websites as a service

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Good lord I’m getting old

E: but at least I never gave any money to lowtax so I guess I can die without that on my conscience

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jun 14, 2023

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Posting from a hammock under a canopy

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dick Fontaine posted:

E: but at least I never gave any money to lowtax so I guess I can die without that on my conscience

I actually never did either (except for when I went to gooncon in vegas and he didn't even deliver on that), someone else bought me this account and my ban and subsequent purchases including the nom epique gangtag, all of his avatars, and pencilhands' avatar went to jeff

n e wayz gettin ready to drive north for about 1.5hrs and go soak in some springs at Ojo Caliente with my lady for her birthday, hope all you 🅾️🅱️s have a gud1

https://i.imgur.com/dkpGxiy.mp4

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 14, 2023

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Dick Fontaine posted:

Registered before you had to pay, have never paid for an av for myself or anyone else. I'll join you in posting Valhalla.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!
i can not keep the two slubworth’s straight for the life of me

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Chief McHeath posted:

It’s easy. All you have to do is remember which one is the handsome one.

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Chief McHeath posted:

Hell, same.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
my coworkers in Mexico are working out of an office in a factory with broken AC where it hit 47c today. Jesus Christ

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

my coworkers in Mexico are working out of an office in a factory with broken AC where it hit 47c today. Jesus Christ

Christ, I was working in a cleanroom one time and the engineers misunderstood instructions and turned the room temp to 96F and humidity to 100 during a fill and within 5 minutes all of the alarms went off, the RABS started sweating, everyone almost passed out and they had to call an evacuation of the aseptic core over the intercom.

Those people should walk away and never look back, unlike my dumb rear end. I kept working there for another year.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Pretty sure it was at least 75 in my office today 🥵🥵🥵

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

Gorgeous Zan posted:

Yeah someone said a tanning bed

"It's this or a $10 can of glutenberg you poor celiac gently caress."

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im tired as poo poo

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

im tired as poo poo

grip and rip a Monster bro

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

Would be neat to know what Stupid Newbie Baby is up to these days.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

he's having a stupid newbie mid life crisis as we speak

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Lusty Grundles posted:

Would be neat to know what Stupid Newbie Baby is up to these days.

i saw an article once about the baby that played the sun in teletubbies

she was just a regular person i think

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i saw an article once about the baby that played the sun in teletubbies

she was just a regular person i think

The only weird part is that she still looks exactly like her baby self

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Afternoon coffee time o_O

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
afternoons are for carbonated caffiene tallboys bro

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I love coffee, and I really do, but I think I might actually side with chinatown on this one which is causing me to question every thought and decision ive ever made

Lusty Grundles
Jun 9, 2023

YeahTubaMike posted:

Mother of God. She does!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

YeahTubaMike posted:

lmao i didnt expect this to be true but lol

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
edit: quick story time

I had an AC guy come over today to fix where my drain hose goes because some other jackass working on something else this winter pulled it out of it's drain and sealed the drain and just left the hose hanging. I turned on my AC earlier this year and.... water in my basement.... again.... which the jackass that pulled the hose out was fixing a different water issue. :cripes:

So the guy comes over, young guy and very polite, and I forgot to tell him to come to the back door which leads right to the basement. So I walk him from the front door through my messy rear end
living room and kitchen to the basement door and we went down and discussed everything and I came back into my living room and sat down and realized I had a whole lot of weed/paraphernalia sitting right next to me on my table and it's illegal here still. Oh poo poo, I quickly put everything away.

He did an awesome job installing a pump to get the hose to the only other available drain. I was jamming out on my bass the whole time upstairs because I actually took one of my meds that I'm supposed to that gives me energy but I rarely do because I wake up so late. Well he comes into my living room to discuss payment and immediately says "Hey man, you didn't have to put your bong away." I laughed and then we started talking about it and said he could hit my vape if he wanted. He was very appreciative.

Nice guy. :)

Pennywise the Frown fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Jun 15, 2023

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 22 hours!
that last part was just to put you at ease

be ready for the no knock raid at 6 am

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Yeah lmao I used to grow weed in my basement and no service people that went down there ever said a loving thing. One time a pizza delivery guy said "man it smells really good in here!" I was stoned as balls and didn't realize til after he left that I could've tipped him with a bong hit

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Service professionals who narc generally are not service professionals for very long

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I was trying to be polite and so was he. We have a weird politeness in the great white north. And it's genuine. Not the "bless your heart" poo poo.

If someone accidentally bumped into me I'd probably be the first to apologize.