Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What do you call the disposable plastic bags with the clip at the top?
Zip Lock Bags
Glad Bags
View Results

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Chrpno posted:

Seems like the guy is the most boring, nice guy there ever was. Doesn't seem to have any personality beyond "Barnsey's little mate"
What else would he use to 'Do The Dinosaur'?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
“When I first came to Australia, I saw a woman who bought … raw sliced ​​mushrooms in the supermarket and sat down to eat it,” one writes. “I was dumbfounded.”

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.

Kharnifex posted:

There's a few sydney goons who are freemasons, if you don't tease them as badly as I did maybe they'll let you put on their white gloves pfffft hahahahah

please don’t tease me that would be very mean and might even hurt my one and only feeling

Laserface
Dec 24, 2004

Inceltown posted:

Which of you was the 3 day growth, aging hipster whose beer fuelled diet was well and truly evident that I spotted this afternoon carrying a unblemished skateboard with the deck art saying "It's Always Sunny in Petersham"?

I can at least tell you where he bought the skateboard

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

“When I first came to Australia, I saw a woman who bought … raw sliced ​​mushrooms in the supermarket and sat down to eat it,” one writes. “I was dumbfounded.”

Sad white people food include porridge or ramen w/ cheddar?

Does eating a punnet of berries count?

Always knew I was basic.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I've eaten fairly raw mushroom on pizzas before and it was alright. Maybe it would be a nice snack.

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

Bargearse posted:

please don’t tease me that would be very mean and might even hurt my one and only feeling

Go on, put on the gloves.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I've eaten fairly raw mushroom on pizzas before and it was alright. Maybe it would be a nice snack.

Raw mushrooms are great.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
:jerky:

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Can't tell if that guy's wearing anything

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

~Coxy posted:

Raw mushrooms are great.

They're alright, I s'pose.

Dried ones - a smidge too cummy for my taste.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Kharnifex posted:

Go on, put on the gloves.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

I can explain

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Chrpno posted:

Seems like the guy is the most boring, nice guy there ever was. Doesn't seem to have any personality beyond "Jennifer Keyte's bottle buddy"

Ftfy

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
Pretty sure that was the guy who plays aggro

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

gently caress I forgot about that. maybe the lad has some spunk after all

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Has anyone been to Nimbin?

The Dirtiest Harry
May 31, 2011

"Now you know why they call me Dirty Harry: every dirty job that comes along."

Blow posted:

Has anyone been to Nimbin?

Yep, been twice. First time was a little over 10 years ago when it was still filled with weed, and lovely, friendly old hippies smoking weed. Lots of psychedelic art, crafts and local food. Felt super peaceful and safe there the whole time.

A few years later the cops went in and busted a bunch of the old hippies on weed charges like it was loving reefer madness again. Then the cops said “jobs done” and hosed off, so naturally the weed got replaced with meth like every other country town. I passed through Nimbin again a couple of years after this and it was pretty depressing tbh, the vibrance had gone out of the place, and outside the main drag felt kinda seedy.

Not sure if it’s recovered or not.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

The Dirtiest Harry posted:

Yep, been twice. First time was a little over 10 years ago when it was still filled with weed, and lovely, friendly old hippies smoking weed. Lots of psychedelic art, crafts and local food. Felt super peaceful and safe there the whole time.

A few years later the cops went in and busted a bunch of the old hippies on weed charges like it was loving reefer madness again. Then the cops said “jobs done” and hosed off, so naturally the weed got replaced with meth like every other country town. I passed through Nimbin again a couple of years after this and it was pretty depressing tbh, the vibrance had gone out of the place, and outside the main drag felt kinda seedy.

Not sure if it’s recovered or not.

Cheers man.

Yeah, I pulled that pic from this...

https://friendlyaussiebuds.com/nimbin-survival-guide/nimbin/

It's about an hour from here. Never been there.

Can't hurt to check out the weed situation there right?

The Dirtiest Harry
May 31, 2011

Blow posted:

Can't hurt to check out the weed situation there right?

Drugs aren’t my thing, but the first time I went there it was pretty open and it took a whole 5 minutes for my friend I was with to make the purchase she was looking for off a nice old lady.

The second time I went (after the bust) it was completely different and the whole place felt much seedier. So in answer to your question, I’d say general harm reduction advice would apply, being that if you’re going to put substances in your body, you’re probably always going to be better off if they come from someone you know and trust, rather than a stranger off the street in a town you’ve never been to.

But best of luck either way. I haven’t been in a few years so it’s entirely possible that the vibe has recovered and it’s a lovely place again.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
It's weed. It's either going to be good weed or bad weed but never dangerous weed.

NPR Journalizard
Feb 14, 2008

It's weed. It's either going to be good weed or bad weed but never dangerous weed.

I heard dealers were lacing weed with crack and razor blades just to get people addicted and then kill them

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Raw mushrooms are pretty useless nutrition wise, you need to cook em to get a benefit.

The Dirtiest Harry
May 31, 2011

Can be a dangerous dealer, which was more what I was suggesting.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Mate. My mate scored a $50 off some dodgy rando that approached him near Hurstville Railway Station asking if he wanted some bud. It was dark. He comes bursting through the front door (we were chilling watching the telly) and said "Turn the loving light on! I think I got burned!"

After some inspection and an experimental toke, I ascertained the "buds" turned out to be weed leaf that was glued into "nugs" with Selleys Aquadhere PVA Wood Glue. He still smoked it.

:350:

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
I went to Nimbin about 2 years ago and yeah, agree that it felt super seedy. I was expecting a kind laid-back hippie town, but it just felt like junkies, meth heads, and complete burnouts.

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.
Last time I went was 2016 on the way to some bush doof near Byron back when that was something I did. Not sure if this was pre or post bust, but it was 8am and it did feel pretty seedy. My friend took us behind some houses off the main strip and there was a decently sized weed selling operation happening under some large portable gazebos. All the guys there were in balaclavas and sunnies but still quite nice. They had lots of different strains and let us smell/inspect them all before making our choice. Must've been at least 10kg of gear there.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
I feel the more openly sketch looking the more you can trust them, because they at least clearly have put some thought into what they're doing.

Blow
Feb 10, 2004

Beardcrumb posted:

Last time I went was 2016 on the way to some bush doof near Byron back when that was something I did. Not sure if this was pre or post bust, but it was 8am and it did feel pretty seedy. My friend took us behind some houses off the main strip and there was a decently sized weed selling operation happening under some large portable gazebos. All the guys there were in balaclavas and sunnies but still quite nice. They had lots of different strains and let us smell/inspect them all before making our choice. Must've been at least 10kg of gear there.

Now that's the post I was looking for!

Elrond Hubbard
Mar 30, 2007

To ERH
*everyone applauds*

Beardcrumb posted:

TISM hit hard times.

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬

Bargearse posted:

Can you teach us any masonic handjob techniques?

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
mate they don’t even let me in on the secret wanking techniques

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Fantales to be discontinued. Another real one gone.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Dentists everywhere are despondant as the number of caramel-pulled fillings plummets.

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
Rip

Beardcrumb
Sep 24, 2018

An absolute gronk with a face like a chewed mango.
The original Wikipedia random article

Regular Wario
Mar 27, 2010

Slippery Tilde
it takes you like north of 5 minutes to eat one

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
they aren't even all that tough anymore, in the old days it felt like they would take out a tooth. they went woke

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
we have fantales in the snack cupboard at work and they are absolutely top tier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

What’s the justification? Lack of demand?