Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

geeko55 posted:

Am I missing something? It just looks like an ad for Blue Bunny...

I assume the thumbnail before you hit play shows FU instead of FUN. Either that or I don't get it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waste of Breath
Dec 30, 2021

I only know🧠 one1️⃣ thing🪨: I😡 want😤 to 🔪kill☠️… 😈Chaos😱… I need🥵 to. [TIME⏰ TO DIE☠️]
:same:

geeko55 posted:

Am I missing something? It just looks like an ad for Blue Bunny...

Want some ice cream? You're in luck, berserker.
At blue bunny we make gently caress, berserker.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Len posted:

My warehouse ships chemicals and that particular order required the drivers license to be checked for some reason. I don't remember if it was because we needed to see if he was hazmat and/or tanker endorsed.

So Quinn asked him if he could see his ID and the guy flipped his poo poo. He called the cops about how this guy was threatening his family and going to go to his house and get violent and/or steal things.

The cops showed up and just kind of stood around awkwardly because none of that happened and the guy was just unhinged. He came back a few weeks later and did the same thing again. He ended up blacklisted by that freight broker after the second time. They were willing to try again after the first time

Okay yep that guy is a racist dipshit. Hopefully Quinn's okay (from context it sounds like that's the black dude who got racismed on).

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Len posted:

I assume the thumbnail before you hit play shows FU instead of FUN. Either that or I don't get it

Yeah, just a silly little goof in an ad buy. Not a giant blunder or anything heinous.

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

Coolness Averted posted:

Yeah, just a silly little goof in an ad buy. Not a giant blunder or anything heinous.

Ah, got it. Makes sense, just didn't really read as bad to me at my first few glances.

PurpleXVI
Oct 30, 2011

Spewing insults, pissing off all your neighbors, betraying your allies, backing out of treaties and accords, and generally screwing over the global environment?
ALL PART OF MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY!
https://twitter.com/scumbelievable/status/1669805125148327939?s=12

Who the gently caress looks at Musk and goes "wow there's my idol, time to emulate how he runs a business."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
:eyepop:

That's incredible. I knew he was an absolute dipshit, but I thought he was smarter than that.

e: Like, Reddit is hard to monetise. Fine. But it lives off content, so other people using the API to bring content to Reddit is good. Do a revenue share deal with anyone who uses the API a lot and let them worry about making you money. It's not hard.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

If melon husk starts a chain reaction of dumbass techbros cratering their social media platforms I might have to reconsider my view of his impact on humanity.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

"Just do whatever Elon Musk does. Don't wait to find out how well it goes, just imitate him instantly and unquestioningly. HE'S ELON MUSKKKKK"

— our intellectual betters

Desk Lamp
Jun 30, 2014

Coolness Averted posted:

And a very odd reply to the onion
(First screenshot for context)

It might be crazy to assume in this day and age, but I don't think that post is entirely serious.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/fuckedupfoods/status/1666968104369356802

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Every single part of this is a red flag but I love the three way combo of 100k income, 22 or younger, and available 6 days a week.

https://twitter.com/ask_aubry/status/1669892933607104512?t=LyugK8G3kCAD6vsYGC4rcQ&s=19

That's true of literally only princesses.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Antigravitas posted:

That's incredible. I knew he was an absolute dipshit, but I thought he was smarter than that.

e: Like, Reddit is hard to monetise. Fine. But it lives off content, so other people using the API to bring content to Reddit is good. Do a revenue share deal with anyone who uses the API a lot and let them worry about making you money. It's not hard.

Share their revenue?! Then they'd have less money and that's just not On.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Air Skwirl posted:

Every single part of this is a red flag but I love the three way combo of 100k income, 22 or younger, and available 6 days a week.

https://twitter.com/ask_aubry/status/1669892933607104512?t=LyugK8G3kCAD6vsYGC4rcQ&s=19

What dream girl is young, good looking, rich, has a ton of free time, but no friends?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

RatHat posted:

What dream girl is young, good looking, rich, has a ton of free time, but no friends?

Horse girls?

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/meghaverma_art/status/1669664667172499456?s=46&t=LuWlVigXSHv3TXi-WVRPYA

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Antigravitas posted:

They could just put their ads on their API and make a part of accessing the API for apps that they can't filter them and that alone would get them a lot of the way there.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Air Skwirl posted:

Requirements to date me:
-Must have exactly 1 talking animal as a pet
-Must burst into song every hour or so
-Must be unable to sleep on a pea, even if 7 mattresses are in between

Wolfechu
May 2, 2009

All the world's a stage I'm going through

kazil posted:

British people have a sandwich that is just toast in between bread

That's not exactly a national dish, that's what they eat when there's nothing else available or they're flat-rear end broke.

Luckily, they've got both right now

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

TehRedWheelbarrow posted:

carpal tunnel is a legit real thing.

elevate those wrists especially professional computer touchers.

I got it once and it was a loving bad time. Have since learnt my lesson and I keep those wrists sky high!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

RatHat posted:

The villain in a Disney channel teen movie after she gets her commupence?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Philippe posted:

Get a vertical mouse! They can even be used for gaming. Our wrists aren't meant to twimst that way.

Do they make vertical trackpads?

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
Are there bots that say 'I would love this on a t shirt " just so other bots can respond

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Nebrilos posted:

Requirements to date me:
-Must have exactly 1 talking animal as a pet
-Must burst into song every hour or so
-Must be unable to sleep on a pea, even if 7 mattresses are in between

What I'm hearing is you want to date Wilbur from Mr. Ed.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Beartaco posted:

I got it once and it was a loving bad time. Have since learnt my lesson and I keep those wrists sky high!

Decades of heavy computer use? Wrists fine.
A single 12-hour shift folding display cartons as far as i possibly can? Wrecked my wrists enough that i had to modify how i sleep (because I'd have my wrists bent and re-trigger it) and just yesterday afternoon one was aching from my grip on the exercise bike handlebars at the gym.

gently caress carpal tunnel syndrome.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Yep.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

RatHat posted:

He wants to date an anime girl from one of those boarding school based stories.

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Slate/status/1669981261689942016

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

WTF. Sounds like she didn't even find anything of interest in his trash, not that it would be less weird if she had.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Cormac McCarthy, stumbling around an adobe house brimming with sun-bleached deer jaws

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer
Truly insightful criticism

geeko55
Jun 11, 2013

That just seems really, really ghoulish. I'm sure there's some insights to be gained via garbage, but more in the "actively investing a crime" sense, not in a posthumous look into an old man's life. What were they expecting, old manuscripts?

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

geeko55 posted:

That just seems really, really ghoulish. I'm sure there's some insights to be gained via garbage, but more in the "actively investing a crime" sense, not in a posthumous look into an old man's life. What were they expecting, old manuscripts?

Oh it's even better, she did this decades ago, in the 1990s. She was already in her 40s though.

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

I guess this is what happens when you're a journalism faildaughter but can't even make the major papers' op-ed section.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Most psycho online dating guy of the year goes to...
https://twitter.com/quelsee/status/1669820569481560065?s=20

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Fellas, is it gay to marry your wife?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Besides the inherent creepiness of facebook stalking a bumble match, is there anything insane in the audio and nothing particularly stuck out. Don't get me wrong, it's bad to do what he did I just thought there might be more but didn't want to listen to a bunch of audio if there's no pay off.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Lumbermouth posted:

Fellas, is it gay to marry your wife?

Only gayer things are 1. Going down on her, and 2. Wiping your own rear end

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The thread is fascinating in the assumptions it makes, that to break convention is weakness, that expressing profound emotion must be a thing that you were trying not to do rather than something you would do gladly. Just an extraordinarily small mind flailing at a cliff of possibilities and being very proud of the pebbles it dislodges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

Besides the inherent creepiness of facebook stalking a bumble match, is there anything insane in the audio and nothing particularly stuck out. Don't get me wrong, it's bad to do what he did I just thought there might be more but didn't want to listen to a bunch of audio if there's no pay off.

There's no particularly wild statement, it's just loving deranged in context to do this and think that you're coming off as charming.